Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Germanic Pagans - split thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why do post that verse as if it doesn't condemn you?

Read it again. You can't just read biblical passages and regurgitate them without an understanding of what the say, let alone what they mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, I got a plus rep on the German gals, so let's broaden that out beyond the World Cup.

I, for one, have always been a fan of Miss Universe. Good looking women always bridge the cultural gaps.

I don't even like beer, but did have some really good German beer once.

Forget that restaurant with the crappy chicken and orange hot pants. This is Hooters!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While we're at it, this thread needs more German men:

Last edited by Rothbardian Girl; 03-30-2015 at 12:44 AM.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

That second guy needs to wash his hair. What is it with this greasy hair look nowadays?

And some famous German women.

I don't care what you say. I was in love with Steffi and her nose.

Marlene Dietrich with a dangling cigarette. This broad kicks ass!

Ursula Andress. Okay, not German, but great in The Blue Max. And James Bond, of course.

Intermission is over. Please resume normal broadcasting of this thread.

Do pagans of any kind worship the Trinity alone and trust in Jesus Christ alone for their salvation from God's wrath against sin?
    So you are not going to answer the question I asked you prior to the witch hunt you are engaging in for deflection?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt1225 View Post
    Are you kidding me? You have to just intentionally be trolling me now. I don't give a single $#@! if you agree with me or not, I don't care if your a Christian or a Buddhist or a Jew or none of the above. I'll never ask anyone to agree with me in religious matters. I don't even care if you comment on the thread, I can't stop you nor do I wish to you.

What does piss me off though is when you come in compare my religious beliefs to fecal matter and claim I worship demons and that I need you or your Christ to "save" me. Come in and disagree with my religious beliefs all you like I don't really care but when you poke a bear expect it to roar. At no point were you respectful towards me or anyone who disagreed with you.

You persist in insulting my religion and then you act all surprised and butthurt and say "whoa bro chill out this is a predominantly Christian board." No YOU chill out and YOU start treating my religion with a modicum of respect in the threat I created or GTFO and start a "I think all Pagans worship demons and are going to hell" thread where you can say whatever you want. I created this thread to see if there were any other pagans on here and to start a discussion about indigenous Northern European folkways, of course I knew there would be a lot of Christians and I didn't expect all positivity but I at least expected the dissent to be respectful and constructive. I have no problem with people hating my religion as I am used to it, after all your religion hated mine so much that they massacred them damn near out of existence and then forced conversions via the sword. I know you think I'm going to hell and I worship false idols and all that jazz, I was a Christian once and thought that same way.

Words don't bother me and you can say whatever you like but that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread isn't to argue Christianity or have you and SF try and convert the heathens. If you want to do that start your own thread buddy. Don't hijack mine. I have asked you several times to not derail my thread and yet you persist in doing so and then take on this a**hole tone of "oh wow you guys are so touchy." I don't go into the multitude of Christian threads and start insulting Christian beliefs is it really so hard to do the same?
    The Bible does say that all idol worship is fecal matter and garbage, so I will continue using that terminology when the Bible uses it. And if you step back and look at the insanity of it, you are proposing a worship of dead people who cannot save. How much more complete garbage is that!

Jesus Christ actually saves! God is going to call you to account on the last day, and if you don't have the righteousness of Christ, you will be judged for your sins. Have trust in Christ ALONE, the One who can actually save and present you without spot or blemish before the throne of God.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Maybe he's not Elect so he may as well do as he pleases.
    But all men are commanded to repent and believe the gospel, elect or not.
    Acts 17:30

In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

But all men are commanded to repent and believe the gospel, elect or not.
    hmmm.... that's an interesting question actually.

Why should someone repent and believe the gospel if they are not part of the elect?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    hmmm.... that's an interesting question actually.

Why should someone repent and believe the gospel if they are not part of the elect?
    Because God commanded them to.

But commands do not imply ability. The command of God is not abrogated because of the inability of the subject to do the command.

Because God commanded them to.
    But they're already going to hell, right? So what's the downside of disobeying God's command?

Why not just rape and pillage to your heart's content?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

But they're already going to hell, right? So what's the downside of disobeying God's command?

Why not just rape and pillage to your heart's content?
    Your question assumes that we know who the elect are. No human does, only God does.

But to your question, it's not that the reprobate can go ahead and do whatever they want because they are not saved, but that they will do it because it is in their nature to do it.

Your question assumes that we know who the elect are. No human does, only God does.

But to your question, it's not that the reprobate can go ahead and do whatever they want because they are not saved, but that they will do it because it is in their nature to do it.
    So no one knows who the elect are, but we know some are elect and the rest are not. So everybody just jump on board and cross your fingers?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

So no one knows who the elect are, but we know some are elect and the rest are not. So everybody just jump on board and cross your fingers?
    The elect person knows that he is saved, but other than that, no, only God knows who His elect are.

The elect person knows that he is saved, but other than that, no, only God knows who His elect are.
    Wait. First, no human knows - only God. Now your saying the elect human knows.

How does the elect human know he is elect?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Wait. First, no human knows - only God. Now your saying the elect human knows.

How does the elect human know he is elect?
    Because the Holy Spirit gives him that knowledge.

The elect person knows that he is saved
    Is everyone who knows they are saved part of the elect?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because the Holy Spirit gives him that knowledge.
    Okay. I'm pretty sure in another thread when someone asked about the Holy Spirit directly speaking to people you said that God only speaks through scripture. Glad the Holy Spirit revealed you that were wrong about that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. I'm pretty sure in another thread when someone asked about the Holy Spirit directly speaking to people you said that God only speaks through scripture. Glad the Holy Spirit revealed you that were wrong about that.
    The Holy Spirit causes a person to believe the promises of God. The promises of God are found in the Scriptures.

The Holy Spirit causes a person to believe the promises of God. The promises of God are found in the Scriptures.
    One of the promises of scripture is that God speaks through more than just scripture.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So if a person believes the promises of God, they know the Holy Spirit caused their belief, and thus they know they are part of the elect?

Similarly, if a person believes the Holy Spirit has given him the knowledge that he is saved, can he conclude he is part of the elect?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Is everyone who knows they are saved part of the elect?
    Yes. But there are many ways that man deceives himself. So the claim of knowledge of salvation is not the same as salvation.

Yes. But there are many ways that man deceives himself.
    Such as?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

So if a person believes the promises of God, they know the Holy Spirit caused their belief, and thus they know they are part of the elect?

Similarly, if a person believes the Holy Spirit has given him the knowledge that he is saved, can he conclude he is part of the elect?
    If a person believes the gospel of Jesus, that it is the atoning sacrifice of the second Person of the Trinity alone that is the reason he is saved, that it is nothing in himself which is the reason for his salvation, that the sinless righteousness of Jesus has been imputed on his behalf and that is the only reason he can stand before a holy God, if he believes this gospel, it is because God has chosen him to believe it. Election.

Such as?
    You are deceiving yourself right now.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are deceiving yourself right now.
    No no no. God is deceiving him using a demon pretending to be the Holy Spirit. Keep it straight! Man does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    No no no. God is deceiving him using a demon pretending to be the Holy Spirit. Keep it straight! Man does nothing.
    Satan masquerades as an angel of light.
    2 Corinthians 11:14

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    God uses demons to deceive men:
    1 Kings 22:22–23

And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ Now therefore behold, the Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the Lord has declared disaster for you.”
    God sends powerful delusions to men:
    2 Thessalonians 2:11

For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
    God hides his knowledge from men, and reveals himself to others:
    Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

You try to make my position sound "ridiculous" with how you word it, but it is Biblical. God is in control of ALL things, including the unbelief of man.

You try to make my position sound "ridiculous" with how you word it, but it is Biblical. God is in control of ALL things, including the unbelief of man.
    You were running from your own position. I put you back on the righteous path that makes God the one that temps men with evil and the author of sin. You should thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    So what if JohnGalt switching to Paganism is just a part of God's plan?
    Every single thing is part of God's plan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast