Thread: Brother Nathanael - Moral Rot Of Zionist Christians 2015

Brother Nathanael - Moral Rot Of Zionist Christians 2015

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is something that must be understood about Zionist Christians who do not understand who the true Jews/Christians are. According to the New Testament and St. Paul's epistles--The true Jews are those who are Jews inwardly and of the heart through faith in Jesus Christ and not those who are outwardly Jews--calling themselves Jews by blood line, practice of Judaism or anything other than believing in Christ. According to St. Paul--only the Christians can rightly claim the title of "JEW" and John in Revelation who speaks for God Himself as referenced here:

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Romans 2:

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

According to God, St. Paul and John--the only ones who have a legitimate claim to the title of the Biblical Jew are the believers of Jesus Christ--the Christians.

Now--this in no way can be called anti-Semitism because I'm calling the Christians the true Jews of God here. All others--no matter what claim they make to being a Jew are false. So if they are false--so is their claim to the land of Israel and their attacks on the Palestinians unwarranted in such a case. In actual Biblical correctness the Christian Palestinians have a more Biblically valid claim to the land of Israel than those who are calling themselves Jews. Only those who believe in Jesus Christ can be the Biblically correct Jew of the New Testament/Covenant.

God's chosen people can only be those who believe in the Son Jesus Christ. There is only one "chosen people of God" and those are the ones who believe in His Son Jesus Christ.

Protestants err in their theology about who the "true Jews" are. There is only one true New Covenant Biblical Jew and they are the Christians who believe in Jesus Christ--everyone else--no matter what they claim to be are nothing more than *unbelievers* who follow another religion or gospel.

Zionist Christians who are foolishly aligning themselves with the non-believing and non Christians claiming the title of Jew, are only setting themselves up for a great fall with this unholy union of solidarity by yoking themselves with the unbelieving enemies of God who curse and deny the Son Jesus Christ and call Him a "bastard".

Protestants who fallaciously believe that God has separate plans for the Jews and the Christians are wrong because the true Jews are the believers/Christians. The only plans God has are for the believers and non believers of Jesus Christ and that is His judgment upon them at the judgment.
    Last edited by Terry1; 03-26-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    There is something that must be understood about Zionist Christians who do not understand who the true Jews/Christians are. According to the New Testament and St. Paul's epistles--The true Jews are those who are Jews inwardly and of the heart through faith in Jesus Christ and not those who are outwardly Jews--calling themselves Jews by blood line, practice of Judaism or anything other than believing in Christ. According to St. Paul--only the Christians can rightly claim the title of "JEW" and John in Revelation who speaks for God Himself as referenced here:

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Romans 2:

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

According to God, St. Paul and John--the only ones who have a legitimate claim to the title of the Biblical Jew are the believers of Jesus Christ--the Christians.

Now--this in no way can be called anti-Semitism because I'm calling the Christians the true Jews of God here. All others--no matter what claim they make to being a Jew are false. So if they are false--so is their claim to the land of Israel and their attacks on the Palestinians unwarranted in such a case. In actual Biblical correctness the Christian Palestinians have a more Biblically valid claim to the land of Israel than those who are calling themselves Jews. Only those who believe in Jesus Christ can be the Biblically correct Jew of the New Testament/Covenant.

God's chosen people can only be those who believe in the Son Jesus Christ. There is only one "chosen people of God" and those are the ones who believe in His Son Jesus Christ.

Protestants err in their theology about who the "true Jews" are. There is only one true New Covenant Biblical Jew and they are the Christians who believe in Jesus Christ--everyone else--no matter what they claim to be are nothing more than *unbelievers* who follow another religion or gospel.

Zionist Christians who are foolishly aligning themselves with the non-believing and non Christians claiming the title of Jew, are only setting themselves up for a great fall with this unholy union of solidarity by yoking themselves with the unbelieving enemies of God who curse and deny the Son Jesus Christ and call Him a "bastard".

Protestants who fallaciously believe that God has separate plans for the Jews and the Christians are wrong because the true Jews are the believers/Christians. The only plans God has are for the believers and non believers of Jesus Christ and that is His judgment upon them at the judgment.
    Good post. One of my problems with Paul is that you can interpret texts like this rather loosely and justify the Judaizer heresy and a number of other ideas and philosophies that lead one away from Christ. :/ I prefer the language and prose style of the synoptic gospels and the Church Fathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

An important caveat for my brothers and sisters. It should be stressed that 'Brother Nathaniel' is neither within the canonical Orthodox Church nor a representative of what is commonly called the Eastern Orthodox Church. This is not a judgement upon his soul nor a condemnation of all of his teachings. I'm just reinforcing the fact that much of what he says is based on his own personal opinion, or rather, how he is interpreting signs. Though a good deal of the theology he uses in his arguments are indeed factually correct, meaning that they are patristic teachings and handed down by the Fathers, much of what he says or concludes are simply his own speculatative take on things. His videos should not be taken to automatically define what the Orthodox Church professes or believes.
    Last edited by TER; 03-27-2015 at 06:52 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Good post. One of my problems with Paul is that you can interpret texts like this rather loosely and justify the Judaizer heresy and a number of other ideas and philosophies that lead one away from Christ. :/ I prefer the language and prose style of the synoptic gospels and the Church Fathers.
    I agree. Many times I've been frustrated with the varying interpretations of Paul's epistles, because they lack somewhat clarity so one has to go cross referencing to clarify it, but it can definitely be clarified and reconciled with the rest of scripture and the Gospel as well. So Paul is right on the mark and everything he teaches can be reconciled with all of scripture.

The indoctrination of protestant teaching has polluted the Gospel and Paul's epistles towards the belief that God has separate plans for the Jew and the Christians, all the while those taught in the protestant churches mostly seem to believe that the "outward Jew" as Paul calls them are the chosen people of God--not recognizing that Paul, John and God are all telling us that the only true Biblical Jews are those who believe in Jesus Christ--all others are simply false as Revelation 2:9, 3:9 and Paul teaches us in Romans 2:28.

This wave of Zionist Christians is sweeping through the protestant denominations like wild fire with the belief that those calling themselves Jews in Israel who hate the Lord Jesus are the chosen people of God--which they are not. They have no more Biblical right to the land of Israel than the Muslims do in all truth. So the Christian Palestinians that they're attacking--who actually are the true Biblical Jews and the ones Biblically entitled to the land of Israel are being the ones persecuted by the haters of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Zionist Christians like those who follow John Hagee are yoking themselves in solidarity with the enemy out of nothing more than pure ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    An important caveat for my brothers and sisters. It should be stressed that 'Brother Nathaniel' is neither within the canonical Orthodox Church nor a representative of what is commonly called the Eastern Orthodox Church. This is not a judgement upon his soul nor a condemnation of all of his teachings. I'm just reinforcing the fact that much of what he says is based on his own personal opinion, or rather, how he is interpreting signs. Though much of the theology he uses in his arguements are indeed factually correct, meaning that they are patristic teachings and handed down by the Fathers, much of what he says are simply his own speculatative take on things. His videos should not be taken to automatically define what the Orthodox Church professes or believes.
    Thank you TER and noted--yes--most of what he's saying is correct and right on the mark IMO. I love brother Nathaniel and considering he was born and raised a devout Jesus hating Jew--he has come a long-long way out of that. I love his videos.

In that he is a professed monk, I think he should be praying over his sins and for the world and all in it, and leave the polemics and editorials to the politicians and journalists.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In that he is a professed monk, I think he should be praying over his sins and for the world and all in it, and leave the polemics and editorials to the politicians and journalists.
    Isn't that between him and his abbot?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

From this link

Leaving his job as a salesman, he joined the Holy Transfiguration Monastery as a novice in 1992 (in Orthodoxy, a novice joins a monastery for three years training before becoming a monk) under the Abbot of the monastery, Fr. Isaac Adondakis. The monastery had 30 monks and while there Kapner made religious icons and incense which was sold to sustain the monastery and prayed. Relations with the monastery deteriorated and Kapner literally came to blows with Fr. Isaac in 2002, before leaving the Massachusetts monastery in 2003.

Following this, Kapner joined the American diocese of the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church (ROAC). This organisation has its roots in the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, where underground priests who opposed Communism operated in Russia independent of the Sergianist Moscow Patriarchate (it later split with the ROCOR in 1995). Kapner became associated as a novice with the Dormition Skete monastic community of five monks at Buena Vista, Colorado in the mountains under Bishop Gregory George.[note 1] After staying there for two years, he came to violent blows with George and after being asked to leave the monastery, refused, before being arrested by the police.

Letter from ROCOR:

The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.

The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.

Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

+KYRILL,
    Archbishop of Western America and San Francisco
    Secretary of the Synod of Bishops.
    July 17, 2013
    +

From this link

Leaving his job as a salesman, he joined the Holy Transfiguration Monastery as a novice in 1992 (in Orthodoxy, a novice joins a monastery for three years training before becoming a monk) under the Abbot of the monastery, Fr. Isaac Adondakis. The monastery had 30 monks and while there Kapner made religious icons and incense which was sold to sustain the monastery and prayed. Relations with the monastery deteriorated and Kapner literally came to blows with Fr. Isaac in 2002, before leaving the Massachusetts monastery in 2003.

Following this, Kapner joined the American diocese of the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church (ROAC). This organisation has its roots in the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, where underground priests who opposed Communism operated in Russia independent of the Sergianist Moscow Patriarchate (it later split with the ROCOR in 1995). Kapner became associated as a novice with the Dormition Skete monastic community of five monks at Buena Vista, Colorado in the mountains under Bishop Gregory George.[note 1] After staying there for two years, he came to violent blows with George and after being asked to leave the monastery, refused, before being arrested by the police.

Letter from ROCOR:

The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.

The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.

Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

+KYRILL,
    Archbishop of Western America and San Francisco
    Secretary of the Synod of Bishops.
    July 17, 2013
    He certainly isn't your average run of the mill Orthodox Christian, he calls himself a "street preaching evangelist", who IMO is not afraid to tell the truth for fear it might offend someone. I say what better street to stand on than the WWW.com. I believe that if we had more Orthodox Christians in politics, we might not have what we do today. This seems to be his calling and conviction. After all--the Pope isn't afraid to take a seat at the UN either if you see what I'm saying.

He also has his own site here: http://realjewnews.com/

God says in Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Granted--he is controversial, but one thing he's not is a liar. He's been labeled a "conspiracy theorist", "mentally ill" and all sorts of things by those who don't like what he has to say. I say--truth is just the truth no matter who speaks it.

Examples:

Isaiah walked naked through the streets preaching.

Jonah was tossed overboard, swallowed by a huge fish and puked up on a foreign shore.

Jeremiah was called the "weeping prophet" who was tossed in holes and imprisoned many times for his testimony.

Ezekiel was told by God to bake dung cakes and eat it in front of a crowd of people.

Rahab the harlot given praise by God for her faith.

I could go on and on about the strange qualities of those who've been called by God to do his work. Truth is truth and the messenger is the messenger--whoever gets it--gets it.
    Last edited by Terry1; 03-27-2015 at 08:02 AM.

Meh. Live by the hierarchy, die by the hierarchy. As for the whole "Zionism is the fault of Protestantism" nonsense I give you exhibit 1:

And exhibit 2:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Letter from ROCOR:

refrain from posting on the Internet,
    Perhaps several could take that advice.

Seems to me that TPTB are still attempting to shut people up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Meh. Live by the hierarchy, die by the hierarchy. As for the whole "Zionism is the fault of Protestantism" nonsense I give you exhibit 1:

And exhibit 2:

Great post! I never meant *all* protestants, I meant many or most of them. Actually jm--those are great vids and examples and thanks for posting them. Hopefully some of the other protestants will listen and get a clue with regards to this dire issue sweeping through some of these ministries today. Steven Anderson is a smart guy for a Baptist--LOL I've actually posted some of his vids before on who the "true Jews are". He has some awesome videos out there and I really like him a lot.
    Last edited by Terry1; 03-27-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Despite the doctrinal differences between the Orthodox Catholics and the Protestants--this is where we *can find common ground. Many Christians are allowing themselves to be led astray by yoking themselves with the enemies of God in a joint effort to support wars against Gods own children. This is a message that must be shouted--not just preached so they'll wake up and see what they're doing and subscribing to.

The truth is that in this country you can't call a spade a spade any more without being labeled a racist bigot if you do and persecuted for it.
    Last edited by Terry1; 03-27-2015 at 09:54 AM.