Thread: Video of Eleanor Holmes Norton parking her car - Incredible!

Video of Eleanor Holmes Norton parking her car - Incredible!

You will be amazed.

Video now on youtube (Thanks luctor-et-emergo!)

Congresswoman Demonstrates ‘Worst Parking Job Ever’ (Video)
    By Warren Rojas
    Posted at 2:22 p.m. today

Abandon all hope, ye who happen to park anywhere near geometrically challenged-motorist Eleanor Holmes Norton.

A HOH tipster watched in horror Wednesday as the D.C. delegate, 77, awkwardly forced her way into a wide-open spot in the carefully controlled corridor of New Jersey Avenue Southeast sandwiched between the Longworth and Cannon House Office buildings.

“If she parks like that she should not be a member of Congress anymore,” one mystified observer — who wisely recorded more than a minute of the automotive travesty — said as the video was being captured. The tipster said Norton rubbed the correctly positioned, red sports utility vehicle to her immediate left with her improperly angled silver sedan.

Per our tipster, Norton performed the sub-par squeeze-in around the same time the rest of her colleagues were crowding into the House chamber to hear the joint address by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.

(more) http://hoh.rollcall.com/congresswoma...ob-ever-video/
    update:
    According to Team Norton, the congressional staffer who owns the truck that was boxed in by the septuagenarian pol reached out to her office about the videotaped scrape.

“The Congresswoman heard from the owner of the only car she was close enough to damage. The owner reported no damage,” a Norton spokesman said via email.
    http://hoh.rollcall.com/congresswoma...ob-ever-video/
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-25-2015 at 05:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread is racist.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She should check her privilege.

P.S. my device won't let me play the vid. I could use a laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Women drivers... There are few things that Saudi Arabia has right, but their driving regulations might be one of them...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

She has always pretty much struck me as being a dingbat.

Is she half asian?

She almost has the tri-fecta for the worst drivers - female, asian, glasses..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's pretty obvious that she is near the point where her children or someone else need to have power of attorney over her, as she is not competent to make decisions for herself. The fact that she makes decisions that effect others is mind boggling.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tubes (vid on the website didn't load for me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Z7Ym-kk1tRw
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's pretty obvious that she is near the point where her children or someone else need to have power of attorney over her, as she is not competent to make decisions for herself. The fact that she makes decisions that effect others is mind boggling.
    Being from D.C., last I heard I believe that she's a non-voting member.

Thank you, Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Isnt she a non voting member?

EDIT: GAH! I was beat to it.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Women drivers... There are few things that Saudi Arabia has right, but their driving regulations might be one of them...
    You know your constant generalizations directed at women are getting annoying. Yes this woman is an idiot and can't drive but there are plenty of men out there who drive like morons too so how about stuffing a sock in it. Defending anything to do with Saudi Arabia's treatment of women is absurd.

She also jaywalked. Cops have been known to beat up us common folk when we do that.

More of her stupidity:

Where's My Bribe?

D.C.’s Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton single-handedly halts driverless-car test ride
    Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D) was invited Tuesday, along with other members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, to test-drive — er, test-ride — a driverless car on the Capitol grounds.

Well, the ride never happened, because Norton did a particularly good job of testing the car’s bright-red “kill” button, which — as captured by WRC-TV (Channel 4) cameras — killed the car to the point that it could not proceed with the demonstration.

“Oh, no, don’t push it!” an engineer from Carnegie Mellon University cried after Norton pounded the mushroom button. “It shuts everything down.”

Last edited by specsaregood; 05-20-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    You know your constant generalizations directed at women are getting annoying. Yes this woman is an idiot and can't drive but there are plenty of men out there who drive like morons too so how about stuffing a sock in it. Defending anything to do with Saudi Arabia's treatment of women is absurd.
    I really didn't think anyone would take that as a serious comment. I am a complementarist, so I freely admit that I think men and women serve different roles in civilization, different but making up one composite whole. I see no evidence that female drivers are any worse than men, however.

I really didn't think anyone would take that as a serious comment. I am a complementarist, so I freely admit that I think men and women serve different roles in civilization, different but making up one composite whole. I see no evidence that female drivers are any worse than men, however.
    We'll see...I'm keeping an eye on you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You all see a person without the ability to park like a responsible driver.
    Whereas I see a person that doesn't feel mundane things like pulling into a parking space, oriented correctly and not hitting other cars doesn't apply to her. She simply didn't give a $#@! about the other people in those spaces or what they thought.
    I was thinking that as well.

This is a prime example of why I've lost all confidence in the intelligence of the American people. They keep asking for idiots to guide them and take their money...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

We'll see...I'm keeping an eye on you.
    Well, if you want something to nail me to the wall on, I am against women's suffrage (and universal male suffrage) and that educating women has lead to an IQ shred of the population which has lead to bad macro-results.

In her defense, she learned all her driving skills by watching people legislate.

She had actually stated to the effect of: “As long as they include that button right there, the use of these cars would be okay.” Oddly, I think that sums up the precise logic frequently used by legislatures, which explains why America is now so fractured and disenfranchised.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Well, if you want something to nail me to the wall on, I am against women's suffrage (and universal male suffrage) and that educating women has lead to an IQ shred of the population which has lead to bad macro-results.
    That's your problem. Perhaps you should look into time travel to find a century in which you are most suited.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 03-26-2015 at 11:52 AM.

That's your problem. Perhaps you should look into time travel to find a century in which you are most suited.
    Nope, it's society's problem, I just observe it. As for a time machine, I'd rather go to a future century than a past one. Humanity can only fight against nature for so long until the natural order makes itself know again.