Thread: Dinner with Rand Paul Miramar Beach, FL March 30th! (Northwest Florida)

Dinner with Rand Paul Miramar Beach, FL March 30th! (Northwest Florida)

Rand is having one fundraiser while he is on vacation with his family. If you can make it out to the beautiful Destin Florida area on March 30th you can support Rand Paul. Please call the number to RSVP for the event.

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glad to see the senator in Florida. And raising money at that.

If Rand doesn't consider actively campaigning here now that a Democratic challenger has been declared in my state for Rubio's seat, he's sleep. By the way, this democrat challenger is relatively a no name and has plenty of time to build an image which will have Rubio either reconsider or openly give up an open senate seat to a Democrat.........

If Rubio is smart he won't run. Plain and simple. That makes it Jeb vs. Rand in FL. Collier County, Pinellas County, Sarasota County, Orange County, Miami-Dade County, all had Ron Paul volunteer efforts that ran at minimal level. Liberty Republicans have made strides in these counties and others after further research, hopefully this fundraiser confirms Rand can campaign here as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

IMO Florida won't be good for anything except fundraising. The demographics are tilted towards older, white, veterans. Most recent PPP poll has Rand at 4%. Unless Rand gets himself a full blown national sweep I don't think Florida is in play for the nomination.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    IMO Florida won't be good for anything except fundraising. The demographics are tilted towards older, white, veterans. Most recent PPP poll has Rand at 4%. Unless Rand gets himself a full blown national sweep I don't think Florida is in play for the nomination.
    Well then that's what we have to work toward! Carpe Diem
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Well then that's what we have to work toward! Carpe Diem
    Yeah it's possible, but if so Florida's going to be one of the last states to flip.

I'm just hoping for a better than expected performance there. Its also too bad that it's winner take all.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Zero chance of Rand winning FL. But if he wants to vacation and fund raise, good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    I agree the state isn't the best but I don't agree with your assumptions regarding the demographics. I lived in an area that was Veterans and he did better there than a majority of other places in Florida.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw on his schedule he also has a fundraiser in Charleston, SC on APR 8th. I don't have any details but keep that in mind if you might be able to attend on that date.

Rand can easily compete in FL if he were to take 1st in IA & NH.
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

Huh, I'm vacationing 45 minutes away from there until next weekend. Fancy that! Not sure if I an split with $250 at the moment though. Maybe I can get in for free from my previous campaign contributions
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Huh, I'm vacationing 45 minutes away from there until next weekend. Fancy that! Not sure if I an split with $250 at the moment though. Maybe I can get in for free from my previous campaign contributions
    You'd be a swell guy if you went with that $250 and told Rand to build a Team specifically for this state...

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Zero chance of Rand winning FL. But if he wants to vacation and fund raise, good for him.
    If Jeb and Marco split the Neocon vote in Florida, Rand may have a better chance than we all think. Especially if Rand has captured the anti-establishment vote by then and the likes of Ted Cruz and others have dropped out of the race...

Marco Rubio Could Announce White House Bid April 13: Report

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio is likely to make an announcement on his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination on April 13 in Miami, according to a local news report.
    Rand Paul for Peace