Thread: France Enacts Strict Crackdown on Cash Payments Because Charlie Hebdo Attackers Used Cash

France Enacts Strict Crackdown on Cash Payments Because Charlie Hebdo Attackers Used Cash

http://benswann.com/france-enacts-st...ers-used-cash/

Following reports that the terrorists behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks purchased some of their equipment with cash, France has enacted a strict crackdown on the use of cash by citizens and foreign travelers, including bans on cash payments over certain amounts.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And of course it absolutely has nothing to do with being recently purchased by the Rothschilds.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 03-24-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    We are next.
    Assuredly.

France Enacts Strict Crackdown on Cash Payments Because Charlie Hebdo Attackers Used Cash

They were breathing air too. Is there going to be a crackdown on air? Maybe everybody can wear SCUBA equipment so their use of air can be monitored.

They replaced most parking meters here over the last couple of years. It used to be that you put in a coin or more and it would change the time on the clock until you had it to where you wanted to leave, then it printed a ticket and you put that behind your windshield.

The new meters, do not accept cash. Plastic only. And before you can pay you have to enter your license plate number.

And people seem to love it, well not really, but when you say something should be done about government gone wild then they are all moderate... Sheeple. They can't even remember $#@! that happened 70 years ago. Idk what if anything these people deserve.
    "I am a bird"