Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Judge Napolitano flat-out lies about Ted Cruz on Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ge-napolitano/

Sorry spinsters, I was right all along:
    Really? Then tell me, then why would someone in the federal government and running for a federal office be advocating for how the states should handle education? Wouldn't he instead be trying to get the federal government out of the picture?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    His point is that poor kids should not be trapped in public schools. Put the money with the child, not the school. Allow competition in education.
    Yes, he is for eliminating the Doe.
    A sizable chunk of poor children do not have parents that can afford to send their children to school. They are, in fact, subsidized by wealthier families. How do you propose sending poor children to school without transfers of wealth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    A sizable chunk of poor children do not have parents that can afford to send their children to school. They are, in fact, subsidized by wealthier families. How do you propose sending poor children to school without transfers of wealth?
    Churches and charities are the old-fashioned, tried-and-true way. What's wrong with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Churches and charities are the old-fashioned, tried-and-true way. What's wrong with that?
    Nothing. I'm trying to get Taftfan to see that vouchers for poor children don't solve the problem of wealth transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Nothing. I'm trying to get Taftfan to see that vouchers for poor children don't solve the problem of wealth transfers.
    Natch. Didn't read back that far. Sorry to disrupt your conversation. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

As an aside, who actually benefits from public education?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345