Thread: Daniel McAdams: Why Washington Provides Neither Peace Nor Prosperity

Daniel McAdams: Why Washington Provides Neither Peace Nor Prosperity

Great interview of Daniel McAdams. He talks about Ukraine, Russia, his very interesting life, and what's going on at RPI.

From the Bionic Mosquito

Today’s DB interview is with Daniel McAdams, from the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. The interview offers a valuable reminder that war is the issue for all individuals concerned with libertarian, liberal, and free-market (e.g. Austrian) ideas.

I offer only a couple of quotes from the interview:

I view [the Institute’s] number one priority to be fighting war propaganda. Calling out the lies of the neocons and a lapdog mainstream media that walks lock-step with the US regime, regardless of which party is in power.

I am not aware of many organizations that do this regularly and continuously, as a matter of principle (of course, LRC and the Mises Institute come to mind). Speaking out against war is an end unto itself, the single-most important work that can be done by those concerned with liberty and freedom.

[The Institute] hope[s] to expand our outreach this coming year to include small seminars, conferences, and eventually a foreign policy summer school modeled on the Mises Institute’s summer program in Austrian economics.

I applaud this effort; in addition to the summer program in Austrian economics at the Mises Institute, it seems to me that there is a need for two other such programs – the one mentioned by McAdams regarding foreign policy and another on revisionist history regarding war. I guess these latter two may be combined, as understanding the lies of wars past offers a good foundation for developing sound foreign policy today.

Read the interview; support all voices against aggressive war.

Daily Bell: How about yourself? Other plans? Additional personal or professional outreach?

Daniel McAdams: Lately I have been involved with helping Dr. Paul set up his Ron Paul Liberty Report. He is no longer associated with the Voices of Liberty and is working on launching his own regular Internet television program closer in line with his perspectives and drawing from our rich circle of brilliant friends and associates worldwide.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/03/...e-power-elite/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because Washington is just people, and they are no where near to being magic. Plus they are operating from an all together different agenda than peace and prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Because Washington is just people, and they are no where near to being magic. Plus they are operating from an all together different agenda than peace and prosperity.
    People call Las Vegas sin city, but Vegas has got nothing on D.C.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.