Thread: Drug Test Kids Before They Can Inherit From Parents

Drug Test Kids Before They Can Inherit From Parents

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/18/de...their-parents/

Democratic Rep. Linda Sanchez offered a baffling defense of the death tax Wednesday during a hearing examining the sometimes unbearable burden it places on family farms and businesses.

People receiving food stamps have to pass drug tests or meet work requirements to receive taxpayer dollars, Sanchez reasoned, so it’s only fair that those “lucky” enough to inherit wealth should have to do something to earn it or, in this case, pay a tax.

“What work requirements are there to inherit up to $10 million tax free?” she asked a witness, rhetorically.

“Why is that [a single mother] should be drug tested, which is an unrelated requirement to receive food assistance, to make sure that her family has enough to eat,” she asked. “And people who are lucky enough to inherit millions of dollars are literally required to do nothing to get the federal tax benefit with their inheritance?”

Sanchez acknowledged that Americans should value hard work, but bemoaned the “paradox” that occurs when they want to work hard so they can accumulate wealth to live off of in retirement and pass on to their children.

“We don’t believe in an aristocracy, or that it’s a good societal thing for dynasties to hoard their wealth and leave the rest to fight over the crumbs,” she said. “That’s just not how this country was founded.”

“But we have a paradox here in this country, where we think you should work hard to get where you are … but by the same token, everyone wants to make enough money to where they can retire and not have to work,” she continued. “And they want to preserve increasingly larger and larger chunks of their wealth.”

What the $#@! is wrong with this womans brain? Seriously? So kids fail a drug test, and who gets the money, her? The Govt? Cui Bono? Who benefits from that? Certainly not society. Anyone with more than two dimes to rub together will leave this country if we end up with laws like that. And more importantly, the rich, filthy rich, and 0.001% will probably not have any tolerance for this as they are probably the biggest drug users as compared to the occasionall puff puff of a pot smoker... So please, by all means, tear this woman and her assinine idea to shreds.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 03-20-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Share the wealth comrade

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The communists in CA have no bounds to their stupidity.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

It would seem that they aren't stealing enough from innocent people whose grandchildren are caught with contraband through their 'confiscate anything that might have been bought with drug dealing profits' looting scheme.

Or, at least, like any mafia boss, they think they aren't stealing enough from the innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What work requirements are there to inherit up to $10 million tax free?
    Honor Thy Mother and Father?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Perhaps she wants drug tests (random) on representatives of the people?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

i'd go along with this only if EVERYONE in Congress had to submit to random drug and alcohol testing twice a year...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'd go along with this only if EVERYONE in Congress had to submit to random drug and alcohol testing twice a year...
    Not twice a year. Before every vote.

Someone should let her know that it'd be very easy for her to set up her own trust that says when, how and where her kids get her money.

As for my money and my kids....its none of your damn business.

Asset Forfeiture 2.0

Why aren't these Fascists thrown out of office in court for violating their Oaths of office to 'uphold the constitution' ?

Title 5, Section 3331 of the United States Code. It reads: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. SO HELP ME GOD.”

The New America >>>>> PRESUMPTION OF GUILT ....

Also 99% of adults in America today are guilty of several felonies under the 1000s of new laws.
    With the help of NSA and FCC, supporters of the US Constitution will be targeted charged and disappeared.

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It would seem that they aren't stealing enough from innocent people whose grandchildren are caught with contraband through their 'confiscate anything that might have been bought with drug dealing profits' looting scheme.

Or, at least, like any mafia boss, they think they aren't stealing enough from the innocent.
    An extension of that is a rationalization by turning those who are actually innocent into perceived guilty. Drug users are actually innocent. But using a rationalization to perceive the innocent as guilty, theft no longer is percieved as a crime.

Next problem is this ideology opens a door to everything else other than Drugs. That person is a Thougth Criminal, therefore they do not have any Right (as if that Right is granted by us, switch the application of terms of Rights and Permissions, Rights can NOT be granted) to Inheritance. Confiscation through the Rationalization by Criminalization is an Ego Defense Mechanism that validates Theft in the minds of those that do the confiscating, and that is a Mental Illness of which most of our so called "Leaders" suffer from.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

“And people who are lucky enough to inherit millions of dollars are literally required to do nothing to get the federal tax benefit with their inheritance?”
    This Statist, elitist attitude of "what's yours is ours unless we let you have it" pisses me right off. This kind of thing is why it's apt to liken the State to the mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'd much rather see anybody running for public office be required to prove they've tripped on psychedelics 25 times before they could be considered fit.

That'd eliminate a whole lot of BS right up front.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'd much rather see anybody running for public office be required to prove they've tripped on psychedelics 25 times before they could be considered fit.

That'd eliminate a whole lot of BS right up front.
    Agreed, been saying this for years, the most critically important jobs in America are Political Office.

Drug Test Congress.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dear Democratic Rep. Linda Sanchez ,
    You've set the bar too low, why not TEST:
    Lottery Winners
    Sweepstake Winners
    Contest Winners
    Door Prize Winners
    Bingo Winners
    Nasscar Drivers
    Bankers
    Lawers
    Doctors
    Accountants
    Those with annual incomes
    exceeding $550,000.
    Those with annual incomes
    exceeding $100,000
    Those with incomes....period
    Most of all , money grabbing leaches
    like yourself.

, ,

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This Statist, elitist attitude of "what's yours is ours unless we let you have it" pisses me right off. This kind of thing is why it's apt to liken the State to the mafia.
    She was voted in; and she will be voted in again.