Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge military exercise planned for entire southwest US - important

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sure. It's been a particularly bloody weekend in Chicago.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...311639971.html
    No mass shootings. These are multiple incidents over 4 days. 10 per day seems like the norm for Chicago.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    No mass shootings. These are multiple incidents over 4 days. 10 per day seems like the norm for Chicago.
    Clearly you didn't watch the video then.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-media-access/

Jade Helm 15, the controversial Special Operations exercise that spawned a wave of conspiracy theories about a government takeover, will open next week without any media allowed to observe it, a military spokesman said.

Embedded reporters won’t be permitted at any point during the exercise, in which military officials say that secretive Special Operations troops will maneuver through private and publicly owned land in several southern states. Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a spokesman for Army Special Operations Command, said his organization is considering allowing a small number of journalists to view selected portions of the exercise later this summer, but nothing is finalized.
    Approved cover story compliant media will be allowed, as needed. Want to make a phone call to CNN during a fake event or collect $2000 for a fake interview? You're good but will be highly compartmentalized so don't forget to sign your NDA. Just no real journalists need apply.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2015 at 01:44 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

“We are dedicated to communicating with the public, while balancing that against the application of operations security and other factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Getting comfy on RPF I see, Osama. Got you a nice Auschwitz/Dachau tag and an avatar now.

How do they plan to communicate with the public while banning all media?

^^^^^^^
    Lastoria
    Last edited by devil21; 07-09-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Looks like this finally starts tomorrow. 4 months and nearly 400 posts after this thread started.

Are we all still paranoid about it?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Looks like this finally starts tomorrow. 4 months and nearly 400 posts after this thread started.

Are we all still paranoid about it?
    All indicators point to an eventual full-blown police state. Gradual acceptance is a real thing and it obviously works.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    All indicators point to an eventual full-blown police state. Gradual acceptance is a real thing and it obviously works.
    And I imagine probably juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust slowly enough that the libertarian wet dreams of armed resistance opportunity is nothing more than a lone wolf suicide mission.

Darn it!

It's like they've thought of everything.

All I know is that this isn't good.

Not because the government has evil intent necessarily but because Chuck Norris doesn't like this operation.

I'm just worried about the morale of our armed forces and the safety of all levels of government if Chuck Norris decides to shut down Jade Helm.

It's just a matter of minutes before the start of this thing.

So, will we all be in FEMA camps within 24-hours? Or is it far more likely that those of us in the "hot zone" won't even notice anything?

I'm betting today is pretty much like every other day.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    It's just a matter of minutes before the start of this thing.

So, will we all be in FEMA camps within 24-hours? Or is it far more likely that those of us in the "hot zone" won't even notice anything?

I'm betting today is pretty much like every other day.
    It's a two month exercise. Nicely timed with the shemitah cycle (when everyone's talking about economic implosion) and 60 day wait time on the Iran nuclear deal. So by the time the SHTF we'll have a good two-month warm-up of US-based command and control process for dealing with internal conflicts with federal troops.

The amount of troops aren't really as important as the setting up of the process. You can always add more troops to deal with live scenarios as they develop.

It's a two month exercise. Nicely timed with the shemitah cycle (when everyone's talking about economic implosion) and 60 day wait time on the Iran nuclear deal. So by the time the SHTF we'll have a good two-month warm-up of US-based command and control process for dealing with internal conflicts with federal troops.

The amount of troops aren't really as important as the setting up of the process. You can always add more troops to deal with live scenarios as they develop.
    Good point about Shemitah. It ends on Sept 13, with a partial eclipse and is the same cyclical date in religious calendars (see: Elul 29) that 2001 and 2008 market crashes officially started. There were things like planes and buildings and insolvent banks and stuff leading up to those dates....

The shemitah cycle? What is that, the jewish period? I don't get it. People really buy into this stuff?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    The shemitah cycle? What is that, the jewish period? I don't get it. People really buy into this stuff?
    Just "doing God's work".
    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/11/...ods-work/?_r=0

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It gets worse dude. 2015 is actually a jubilee year.

So it's not just a shemitah.

It's a Super-Shemitah!

And I imagine probably juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust slowly enough that the libertarian wet dreams of armed resistance opportunity is nothing more than a lone wolf suicide mission.

Darn it!

It's like they've thought of everything.
    Aren't you cute. Your frame of reference for what's been going on the past 20 years would suggest you are a child. All is well huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Aren't you cute. Your frame of reference for what's been going on the past 20 years would suggest you are a child. All is well huh?
    All the power that evil men have, the Lord has given them.

Any solutions to problems must be in line with God's will or surely they will not manifest.

Given that most people's "dire warnings" and proposed solutions come nowhere near to meeting this criteria it's hard for me to take them seriously.

Things are horrible, "comparatively". But nowhere near as horrible as they will get.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All the power that evil men have, the Lord has given them.

Any solutions to problems must be in line with God's will or surely they will not manifest.

Given that most people's "dire warnings" and proposed solutions come nowhere near to meeting this criteria it's hard for me to take them seriously.

Things are horrible, "comparatively". But nowhere near as horrible as they will get.
    Agreed on that brother. I do not consent. The track record for these guys is horrible if not downright evil.

How can you continue to directly or indirectly support a system that you detest? That's the question most of us are terrified to answer.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I was listening to a government whistleblower the other day who said the following (I'm paraphrasing)...............The situation is much worse than the so-called paranoid conspiracy minded folks could ever imagine. Think about that statement.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-15-2015 at 10:10 AM.

The Young Turks Weigh In

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I was listening to a government whistleblower the other day who said the following (I'm paraphrasing)...............The situation is much worse than the so-called paranoid conspiracy minded folks could ever imagine. Think about that statement.
    I'm not included in that group. My imagination is pretty garsh darn dark.

I'm imagining things along these lines....

https://youtu.be/q0POXW4V1_k

Most of the "hardcore conspiracy theorists" are talking about hyperinflation, rioting, famine, and jack-booted police state with extermination camps.

You will wish for those things when darkness covers the earth.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 07-15-2015 at 11:41 AM.

I hope everyone has their scanners on today.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The amount of phony reports must be staggering. I think they shut down one of the Facebook accounts for this reason.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It gets worse dude. 2015 is actually a jubilee year.

So it's not just a shemitah.

It's a Super-Shemitah!
    Catholic Jubilee year starts:
    December 8 2015 with the Feast of Immaculate Conception and ends November 20 2016.

Never ignore religious calendar cycles in relation to the occurrence of major events.

To paraphrase Bill Cooper, "What you believe is irrelevant. If they believe it, it will affect you."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Catholic Jubilee year starts:
    December 8 2015 with the Feast of Immaculate Conception and ends November 20 2016.

Never ignore religious calendar cycles in relation to the occurrence of major events.

To paraphrase Bill Cooper, "What you believe is irrelevant. If they believe it, it will affect you."
    I think the jubilee year on Jewish calendar starts September 13th night. (Jewish days start the night before) This is the central date that the Jonathan Cahn guy is all obsessed with. He's not "predicting" anything to happen, just saying that the correllation is significant around that date, which, as you said, is the important part. It's not about God necessarily only, but about people's obsession with these dates.

I think the jubilee year on Jewish calendar starts September 13th night. (Jewish days start the night before) This is the central date that the Jonathan Cahn guy is all obsessed with. He's not "predicting" anything to happen, just saying that the correllation is significant around that date, which, as you said, is the important part. It's not about God necessarily only, but about people's obsession with these dates.
    The 50th year of the Shemitah cycle is a jubilee year and yes, you are correct that it starts immediately after Sept 13 2015. Coincidentally (or not), the upcoming Catholic jubilee year is also a 50th year of their observance cycle.

http://www.pray4zion.org/thecomingsh...year57745.html

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The amount of phony reports must be staggering. I think they shut down one of the Facebook accounts for this reason.
    It's far worse than I thought.

There were clearly CHEM TRAILS in the sky over Sam's Club. Chem trails designed to knock people out so that they can be transported to FEMA CAMPS. Did you see those connex trailers? Yup, they were behind the Black Tarp- they will obviously be used to haul citizens to the FEMA camps.

If you look carefully, you can see BLACK HELICOPTERS above the chem trails.

The helicopters are ferrying members of the CFR, Trilateral commission, and Bilderburg group to the Sam's Club. Obviously, those sick bastards seek to remove all the citizens so they can have lovely San Angelo, Texas all to themselves! I mean, c'mon people, it's San Angelo, Texas- the most desirable location in the world. Of course they want to control it! How could we not have seen this?

Anyway, this is a clear indication that the anticipated invasion is underway. US soldiers are INVADING THE USA PEOPLE- how can some of you not see the threat this poses?

I've got 20,000 rounds of ammo, a room full of Bibles, 100 cases of Jack Daniels, 5,000 gallons of fluoride free water (yeah, I know, it's a pretty obscure conspiracy theory- but well worth acting irrationally over), 43,000 lbs of rations and my vacu-jack.

And, of course, enough TIN FOIL HATS to last my family for 150 years.

I'm ready. Can you say the same?

Get with the program, people!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast