Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge military exercise planned for entire southwest US - important

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Dear mil,

Thank you for being so damn organized and detailing everything. Those not encumbered with a public school education are extremely grateful for your due diligence.

Your Pal,

AuH20

ARSOF Operating Concept 2022:

http://www.soc.mil/Assorted%20Pages/...ept%202014.pdf
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-21-2015 at 01:41 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is getting way, way ahead of this training exercise known as Jade Helm but is very informative:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...ing-civil-war/

In 2012 this Lt. General was part of a Pentagon study which studied how many military personnel would side with the government and how many could be counted upon to fire upon American citizens when ordered to do so. The 2012 Pentagon study reached the following conclusions:

1) Approximately 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people.

2) Eighty percent of the National Guard will not fire upon American citizens when, as the Lt. General said, “(not if Sir) but when the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law”.

3) Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people.

4) The Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention should the country fall into civil war. (Editor’s Note: Please refer to my previous reference to the fact that the Navy has engaged in five years of war games in order to keep most of its ships out to sea).

5)[THE ZOOMIES CAN'T BE TRUSTED] It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side with the establishment.

The Lt. General also identified three emerging sides to this conflict: (1) Those that will support the establishment; (2) Those that will oppose the establishment; and, (3) Those who will not take sides but instead will choose to protect civilians, presumably friends and family.

On the morning of May 23rd, I was sent an email communication from a man claiming to be a recently retired Lt. General who was forced to retire in an Obama purge of military leadership in which the President has fired 270 command military leaders. He provided me with identifying clues so that I could verify his identity which I subsequently did. As a quality control check, I ran the same information by my two primary military sources. Both sources independently told me that they do indeed know both the identity of this individual and his former role and function in the military.

It's cool, guys, the one anonymous source was vetted by two other anonymous sources so it's pretty much a 100% fact.

maybe liberty minded people will get their own camp so we can all hang out

zh has an article up today about a 'planned nuclear attack' from ISIS within US territory. I doubt that bodes well for our freedoms.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's cool, guys, the one anonymous source was vetted by two other anonymous sources so it's pretty much a 100% fact.
    Could be legitimate. Could be false. Information being discussed is far from a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I'll give everyone a hint though I've not seen anyone else say as to gauge their intent. Look at their BDU (or whatever they call the battle dress uniform nowadays) camo patterns. If they are wearing foliage camo, that could be a danger sign. But if they are sporting their desert digitals, than rest assured you are ok. They won't deploy into a real operating zone without wearing correct camo patterns.
    Some city official from Bastrop, TX (mayor? judge? can't remember) seemed to confirm on central TX talk radio that special ops soldiers would be mingling among the townspeople, and to call 911 if they seemed suspicious because "that means their mission to stay undetected failed."

This seems to imply that the "BDU" for this mission would be "typical American small-town clothing."

I would really like additional confirmation that special ops folks are indeed mingling undercover with American folks. For two months. Across the entire southwest.

If that's true, then that seems it would be at least a teeny bit alarming...?

There is a member here on RPFs (currently on a posting break) who is incredibly adept at sniffing out coginfils and other covert agents, so if they deploy to the Santa Barbara area, they will probably get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    There is a member here on RPFs (currently on a posting break) who is incredibly adept at sniffing out coginfils and other covert agents, so if they deploy to the Santa Barbara area, they will probably get caught.
    I think I know that member. Got me going on trying to find out who my employer is so I can finally get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    If this was a black op you wouldn't be hearing about it on infowars. Freedom is my issue. I love it, I'd like to have it. I am not distracting from that. Crackpot theories about a FEX to better our SF's ability to conduct unconventional warfare as somehow taking over country is a distraction from the movement. Especially with 2016 around the corner.

Oh and I like you attempt to make my sarcasm to look like something different.
    The 80,000 active duty Army troops, including 7 of the 11 heavy armor brigades the Army has that are already stationed in Texas can't get the job done. Thus, they need to bring in 1200 more using a publicly divulged exercise, rather than sneak them in where a 1.5% increase in strength might be noticed.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Keep in mind those 1200 have to somehow cover seven states with 26 million people- not just Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    The 80,000 active duty Army troops, including 7 of the 11 heavy armor brigades the Army has that are already stationed in Texas can't get the job done. Thus, they need to bring in 1200 more using a publicly divulged exercise, rather than sneak them in where a 1.5% increase in strength might be noticed.
    Shhhh shhh stop making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Keep in mind those 1200 have to somehow cover seven states with 26 million people- not just Texas
    You have no idea how awesome those 1200 guys are.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Nah, they got away with the Elliot Rodger massacre or the Isla Vista riots. Neither of us could stop it. I am disappoint
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Gun-owning TX homeowner sees someone armed sneaking around their property late at night and blasts the intruder.
    You probably can't see my eyes rolling, but trust me, they are.

I know I'm going to be considered "part of the conspiracy" because I'm about to call BS on the conspiracy theory, but here goes.

I've seen this "Texas being invaded during Jade Helm" conspiracy theory popping up for months now, on social media and even on the news. The level of hysteria is pretty intense among the true believers in the conspiracy theory.

I'm a Texan, and hence, according to the CT, in "danger" from this event. But I'm not even slightly worried, because the hysterical stuff being presented by the conspiracy theorists is nonsense- and most anyone who'd spent more than a few weeks in the military would be laughing at this CT if it wasn't so pathetic.

People going ballistic because a TRAINING map shows Texas as "hostile territory." OMFG, people, EVERY MILITARY TRAINING EXERCISE HAS DESIGNATED "Hostile" areas. This is an every day occurrence. It does not mean that the US military considers Texans to "be the enemy." When I was training in NY, parts of NY were "hostile." When I trained in Germany, parts of Germany were "hostile." Same when I trained in Massachussetts, Vermont, Maryland, West Virginia, California, Texas, North Carolina, etc).

Note: While a SMALL PORTION of this training will occur on private property, it is private property that has either 1) been contracted as training area (e.g. the land owner was paid for the use of the land) or 2) the private property owner volunteered to let the military use his land.

NO SOLDIER IS GOING TO SHOW UP IN YOUR BACK YARD! So you won't have to be worried about what will happen if you find a Special Forces soldier creeping around your flower garden. Really, folks. You can take a deep breath and try to relax. It ain't going to happen.

And for those who think that the military never trains on private or non-military public lands, you are nuts. Military people train on non-military ground all the time. Don't believe me? Go to the nearest university with an ROTC detachment (Texas A&M would be good for those in Texas). You'll see military guys training there all the time. They also train at private gun ranges, on local police training grounds, in Guard training areas, even in State Parks.

I did a ton of training off base, and I wasn't special forces (and, to be clear, I never abducted a single American citizen).

Y'all are going to feel like idiots when this "crisis" passes and NOTHING HAPPENS...

Well forgive me for wanting the liberty movement to not look like a bunch of conspiracy theorists that live in their parents basements. Remember that accusation against us in 08? I still do...Now I get why. I'd personally like us to be a serious movement dedicated to advancing freedom.

But yes, I don't live in Texas...but I happen to live in the USA. You know...that country that Texas belongs to. Did you know that Texas has 31 bases in it? Already occupied.
    I'm ex-military and do live in Texas. And I agree with you.

I'm quite sure that if "Obama was going to order the military to invade Texas," he wouldn't need to do it by making some sort of covert training mission in a tiny town like Bastrop (unless his plan was to capture the vital pine tree supply located there).

He might, you know, use the combat arms divisions already located in places like Ft. Hood and Ft. Bliss. And the fighter bases located all over Texas. To say nothing of the dozens of smaller bases/national guard/reserve installations.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    What we can do, our governor did..which is have our state guard be available to monitor. As individuals if this were an attack on the state, do you really think anyone would have a chance against the military?
    Well, if you are worried about an "invasion," what good would having a bunch of middle aged dudes "monitoring" do you? Essentially, this is going to be a chance for the old guys in the State Guard to pick up a paycheck (at taxpayer expense) for basically standing around doing nothing.

I would also suggest that there is plenty the citizenry could do against a military occupation if it were to happen. It won't happen, but in theory, the way to beat the US Army (or any other army) would not be by standing toe to toe and fighting, but through guerrilla warfare. The US military can't keep the lid on in Iraq or Afghanistan, they surely couldn't do it against the far more numerous (and better armed) USA.

Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    I'm ex-military and do live in Texas. And I agree with you.

I'm quite sure that if "Obama was going to order the military to invade Texas," he wouldn't need to do it by making some sort of covert training mission in a tiny town like Bastrop (unless his plan was to capture the vital pine tree supply located there).

He might, you know, use the combat arms divisions already located in places like Ft. Hood and Ft. Bliss. And the fighter bases located all over Texas. To say nothing of the dozens of smaller bases/national guard/reserve installations.
    Suddenly, this thread has gone relatively quiet> I wonder why ....

No point in posting the latest stuff since people are following the developments on their own now.

You probably can't see my eyes rolling, but trust me, they are.

I know I'm going to be considered "part of the conspiracy" because I'm about to call BS on the conspiracy theory, but here goes.

I've seen this "Texas being invaded during Jade Helm" conspiracy theory popping up for months now, on social media and even on the news. The level of hysteria is pretty intense among the true believers in the conspiracy theory.
    What is the "conspiracy theory" exactly?
    Methinks you are labeling questionable activities with the blanket "conspiracy theory" term because you don't really know what people are concerned about. Different people have different concerns based on different, personal, evidence. It is not one unified concern.

I'm a Texan, and hence, according to the CT, in "danger" from this event. But I'm not even slightly worried, because the hysterical stuff being presented by the conspiracy theorists is nonsense- and most anyone who'd spent more than a few weeks in the military would be laughing at this CT if it wasn't so pathetic.
    Would it be nonsense if you happened to be at Twin Peaks when a bunch of bikers were killed by headshots from people purporting to be cops?

People going ballistic because a TRAINING map shows Texas as "hostile territory." OMFG, people, EVERY MILITARY TRAINING EXERCISE HAS DESIGNATED "Hostile" areas. This is an every day occurrence. It does not mean that the US military considers Texans to "be the enemy." When I was training in NY, parts of NY were "hostile." When I trained in Germany, parts of Germany were "hostile." Same when I trained in Massachussetts, Vermont, Maryland, West Virginia, California, Texas, North Carolina, etc).
    That may be true but it's been admitted that there's never been an operation of this scale and duration, plus people don't trust the Obama administration and for good reason. Also, in your vast experience, were previous training missions run by CONTRACTORS, instead of active military? You do understand that the public contacts for JH15 are contractors, right?

Note: While a SMALL PORTION of this training will occur on private property, it is private property that has either 1) been contracted as training area (e.g. the land owner was paid for the use of the land) or 2) the private property owner volunteered to let the military use his land.
    What is your point?

NO SOLDIER IS GOING TO SHOW UP IN YOUR BACK YARD! So you won't have to be worried about what will happen if you find a Special Forces soldier creeping around your flower garden. Really, folks. You can take a deep breath and try to relax. It ain't going to happen.
    Hopefully you are correct. That is only one example of a concern, however.

And for those who think that the military never trains on private or non-military public lands, you are nuts. Military people train on non-military ground all the time. Don't believe me? Go to the nearest university with an ROTC detachment (Texas A&M would be good for those in Texas). You'll see military guys training there all the time. They also train at private gun ranges, on local police training grounds, in Guard training areas, even in State Parks.

I did a ton of training off base, and I wasn't special forces (and, to be clear, I never abducted a single American citizen).
    That's all great and whatnot but clearly people are concerned that this is a different animal than some ROTC training on a soccer field at a college.

Y'all are going to feel like idiots when this "crisis" passes and NOTHING HAPPENS...
    Define "nothing", please. Is it only "something" if the news reports it? Perhaps you aren't aware that the dollar is about to lose global reserve currency status later this year. You don't think that may cause some 'issues'? You are entitled to your opinion and I hope you are right but if you're not following other developments like the major economic changes about to occur then you don't have full understanding of why the timing and scope of JH15 is concerning.

I've stated several times in this thread what my personal concerns about JH15 are. I can't speak for others but it's clear that people with concerns are not all "conspiracy theorists". Btw, did you know that term was coined by the CIA to discredit people that dug deeper for truth, instead of dutifully swallowing the official line?
    Last edited by devil21; 05-30-2015 at 06:56 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I know right...

I will use this thread to put something that bothers me out there. I've realized that veterans and active duty are not just the pawns of the government but also political pawns to be used and discarded by various groups as they see fit. If it is an election year and veterans are donating to the groups candidate they wave some flags in approval, but don't worry they will cast us aside at first opportunity because scary. This forum seems no different.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Well, if you are worried about an "invasion," what good would having a bunch of middle aged dudes "monitoring" do you? Essentially, this is going to be a chance for the old guys...
    And the socialist Obama voter speaks again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And the socialist Obama voter speaks again.
    Except he is right. The Texas State Guard is a joke.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

We hope three hours notice is enough for you before we start detonating bombs in your neighborhood that will shake your house.

Comments are overwhelmingly against this stuff.
    http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/c...ining-exercise
    FLINT, MI (WNEM) -

It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

"I was standing there, and all of a sudden, boom!" Jean Glenn said.

"I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs," Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you'd expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People's homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down Tuesday at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city's east side.

The blasts are just an Army exercise.

"There's older people, it probably gave them a heart attack or something," Glenn said.

Flint's spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

"It's an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments," Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

"I think they should have gave us a warning to let us know there was an Army thing going on, I really do," Humphrey said.

Just after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, the city sent out a release informing the public about the exercises. People say the explosions went off around 2 Tuesday afternoon, but why were residents given such short notice?

"Obviously, I can't speak for the Army on that, but we try to give people a heads up when we can, we can't go into too much detail, we don't want people just coming to these things and sightseeing," Lorenz said.

But Wednesday the city apologized for the timing of the notification to residents.

Lorenz said for the safety of residents and the military, they're trying to keep things under wraps. But those nearby say the house-rattling explosions were an unwanted surprise.

"Give us a message around here, 'OK, this is what we're going to do,'" Glenn said.

On Wednesday, military officials and Flint leaders held a media availability, but Lorenz later called TV5 and said the officials from the army didn't wanted their faces shown during our broadcast. The concern: terrorists may try to find them and harm them. {what a load of horse$#@!!! Just throw out "safety" and "terrorists" and then do whatever the $#@! you please?}

Flint Police also explained the reasoning behind the delay in notification on Tuesday.

"Yesterday was a unique situation," said Chief James Tolbert. "For whatever reason the timetable was moved up. And we put it out as soon as we could. We did put it out before there was any type of explosives."

Officials do say they will release more information following the exercises, but specifics will be kept secret so tactics aren't passed to our enemies.

The U.S. Army is paying for the overtime incurred by the Flint Police Department.
    Nothing to see here folks, move along. JH is on now.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-03-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Except he is right. The Texas State Guard is a joke.
    And why do you say that? You are in an armed force with unlimited funds stolen from the people, funds that could buy them state of the art weaponry that the corporate force you belong to now have instead. I hope you feel good about yourself, many like I that were once in that gang know better, and we out number you. Put many sentries around the clock guarding your armories. And your...well, we know you will abandon your post to protect them, as most police will do when TSHF. You are so good, why can't your unit kick the Afganistans, where you have been stationed...let me guess, your hands were tied.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-03-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And why do you say that? You are in an armed force with unlimited funds stolen from the people, funds that could buy them state of the art weaponry that the corporate force you belong to now have instead. I hope you feel good about yourself, many like I that were once in that gang know better, and we out number you. Put many sentries around the clock guarding your armories. And your...well, we know you will abandon your post to protect them, as most police will do when TSHF. You are so good, why can't your unit kick the Afganistans, where you have been stationed...let me guess, your hands were tied.
    Historically militias have always been a joke. Look at the Revolutionary War and guess what you find...the militia broke ranks time and time again. If it had not been for 3k miles of ocean and the French saving our asses we probably would have been subjugated again real fast. Truth be told in that time our actual military wasn't so hot either. However, weekend warriors are not professional warfighters. It takes constant training to maintain skills and discipline necessary to fight.

In Afghanistan our problems were simply getting PID. Large distances made it difficult to find the guys shooting RPG's and machine guns at us. We didn't have a single death in my unit and only two vehicles got blown up. The Marines inside for the most part were fine. A few got early rides home but really only the TBI's were an issue. One of the MRAPS they blew up we had back on patrol the next day and I was riding in it. My unit completed its mission very successfully. I will leave it at that.

As far as you outnumbering me? Well who is we? I don't have armories nor a post. I get out next Thursday. I've done my time.

But hey...I just came here to introduce everybody to Jade Helm:

She lacks trigger control...but...she's cute.

Diane Feinstein, 1995

How can they operate undetected ? Do we have unused, spare capacity in our infrastructure we do not know about ? How big is it ?

More information.............Process accordingly.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...esses_06022015

Why Do Military Contractors Know More About the Drill Thank Senior Command Leaders in the Jade Helm Exercise?

Two of my military sources were agitated beyond words when they watched this briefing. To quote one of my sources, he stated “This goddamn retired Non-com knows more than the command officers running Jade Helm about what they are going to be doing. And now this SOB military contractor, who’d sell their own mother down the river, are running this operation instead of the General, Colonels and senior Non-Coms. Only in the Obama administration could this happen”.

Collectively, we watched this 15 minute tape and my two sources used profanity more times than in the years that I have known them. I have never seen them this angry.
    In Thomas Meade's (the NONCOM POS described above) own words. Truth and Contradicting Information Galore. Now you realize how sedated the American public was to originally trust the initial optics of this operation.

1:38 “We are not training for Afghanistan and Iraq…This is about unconventional warfare”.
    6:20 “We require areas of undeveloped land with low population densities…We desire to have a very rural area for us to be able to operate in…In Afghanistan and Iraq they receive aerial resupply by helicopter…they have connectivity to the internet to be able to talk to their command but also to be able to talk to home. When they come out here to Martin and Howard County, they are not going to have those luxuries. In the scenario that we have built, they are going to have to operate outside these normal support mechanisms and rely on the folks err, the civilians that are in the area to be able to support them… We can’t do the exercise without the public’s help. Things that we look for from that perspective are people that are willing to be role players…Someone who goes and give a little nugget of information… We look for people that are willing to transport our guys because they have to move around in a clandestine manner..for example, in the back of a horse trailer in the middle of the night so nobody can see them…these are the ways that they have to operate in foreign countries when they are not supposed to be in those countries (lie)…we want to be able to use a barn to do a planning meeting in the middle of the night… “.
    12:25 A country commissioner asked Meade how the DEA and the FBI are a part of the drill. Meade stammered for several seconds but eventually responded that “in Arizona, they will actually do some questioning for us at one of the airports”.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-05-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Interview with former CIA whistleblower Gene 'Chip' Tatum as they discuss the underlying machinations behind Jade Helm:

BIOGRAPHY

Gene "Chip" Tatum was a Vietnam Special Forces Air Combat Controller Defense Intelligence Asset, and US Army special operations pilot flying classified missions during the US invasion of Grenada, Tatum was also involved in the Nixon Administrations relations with China, NASA's Apollo Program, the Iran Contra Affair, and several other classified intelligence operations dating through through 1992.

He is 25-year CIA deep-cover agent, a member of the ultra-secret Pegasus "hit" team" working directly for the sitting President and author of The Tatum chronicles and Operation Redrock - Nixon's Darkest Secret

Notes from the podcast:

1. Why Big Springs, Texas? Big Springs, Texas, is the site for residents who work for the federal prisons or private prison facilities—one of the largest areas in the world. US Federal Prisons and U.S. Marshalls have Con Air. Con Air aircrafts fly from Arizona with transfer prisoners in handcuffs from Oklahoma which he was transferred several times– called it diesel therapy, bound for Big Spring, Texas. It’s facilitated by large fleets of transports.

2. Thomas Meade, retired U.S. military now contractor and designer for the Jade Helm 15 exercise speaking to the Big Spring City Council.

3. Units from every military service, including FBI, DEA are also involved.

4. Why Texas? Have been doing them for a long time—Texans are major supporter of the military. “To get ready for the next fight” (what next fight in Dallas?).

5. They want the public’s help…little nugget of information—(the Human Intelligence) to snitch.

6. They want land owners and business owners to conduct (interrogations, water boarding) meetings.

7. Increased air craft at night, paratroopers, it won’t happen within city limits (too many power lines—it’s dangerous). Work primary at night to pick up perps.

8. Jade Helm is a new project, and will be done annually/yearly now. Special markings on their aircrafts and arm bands (mission essential personnel).

9. Q: City issued an invitation without notifying the citizens. She is concerned about it. She is a hospice nurse and is concerned over the elderly; it will distress the elderly. It’s a safety issue for civilians.

10. Nightstalkers—practice, practice, practice under night vision goggles, doing low flying slow flying, including using Chinooks. Operation readiness to practice assault. They actually feel they need this type of assault in the U.S.

11. Timeline 28:30: The scale of this operation is “gigantic”. Suspending the U.S. Constitution. What is or was Rex 83? Scenario and a drill to suspend the U.S. Constitution, place U.S. Commanders in charge of local and state governments and detain large numbers of American citizens deemed to be security threats. “To direct movement of civilian populations” to handle such a threat or perceived threat. “We need to take down these people,” Said Oliver North, one of the architects of Rex 84…

12. Congressman Jack Brooks, senator Daniel Hoye questioning Col Oliver North, COG (continuity of government). Rounding up the dissidents to Fusion Centers (FEMA Camps), internment camps.

13. Timeline 35:00: Remember Kent State massacre…by the U.S. National Guard; did fire upon U.S. citizens.

14. Timeline 35:00 Opinion: This is a training exercise. Experience is that they (the bad boys) will pop shots to test the waters to see how the citizen will react. Practice, practice, practice.

15. re: Valenzuela…oil country.

16. Timeline 43:00 Q & A: (podcast cuts off)

17. Thank you very much…then podcast resumes with more recording by another official speak of Jade Helm.

18. “Participating in Jade Helm is an exercise to suppress any and all resistance to the Martial Law that is on its way.” An exercise that precedes Martial Law—a forerunner to Agenda 21.

19. Already delivering an extraction in Ft. Lauderdale.

20. Consequences of his military mafia experience…paid dearly, lost. Calls the Vets of the U.S.–28 million, to unite—all have been trained. Wants the salvation of our country to thrive. Doesn’t want Gestapo with armed bands running around our country. Our children will have a very difficult time.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-05-2015 at 12:04 PM.

I know right...

I will use this thread to put something that bothers me out there. I've realized that veterans and active duty are not just the pawns of the government but also political pawns to be used and discarded by various groups as they see fit. If it is an election year and veterans are donating to the groups candidate they wave some flags in approval, but don't worry they will cast us aside at first opportunity because scary. This forum seems no different.
    You are not wrong.

An example member of this forum:

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    You are not wrong.

An example member of this forum:

Truth is a sure magnet for hate. Seek solace in that, perhaps;

You know who is more likely to attack and disarm US citizens? The national guard and state guard and local police departments. That's what history has taught me.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast