Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Huge military exercise planned for entire southwest US - important

Two weeks left. Any "urgent updates" we should be panicked over?

It has been mighty quiet.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    Actually, based on my experience over the past several years, Zippy tends to be pretty rational. One does not need to be a nutball conspiracy theorist to be a supporter of liberty.

I've been doing this for a long, long time. Long before Ron Paul declared his candidacy in 2007. I know the libertarian (or "libertarian conservative") movement draws in a lot of intelligent, rational people who just want to be left the Hell alone. I'm one on 'em. I suspect Zippy is another.

We want less government, lower taxes, less intrusion into our lives. Nothing radical or crazy.

No black helicopters, no chem trails, no "9-11 truth," no "the military is coming to drag us away and take us to FEMA camps."

Unfortunately, the movement also draws some tin foil hat conspiracy types, who, like you, tend to be extremely vocal. I honestly don't have a problem with conspiracy theorists. They tend to be very enthusiastic, and when controlled can be very useful. In 2007-8, they could be relied on to wave signs, pass out literature, etc- probably more than the less "out there" supporters of Ron Paul However, I do take exception to them when they 1) harm the movement by making it easy for the establishment to point at the CTs and dismiss the candidate and his supporters as wackos based only on the actions of the extreme fringe and 2) come out and claim that anyone who doesn't support their nutty conspiracy theories is a "government shill" (or similar moronic statement).

Here's a hint: One can be a libertarian/lover of freedom WITHOUT buying into every nut ball conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. That does not make us "government shills," it just makes us rational.

So what is this now, Jade Helm day 35?

Here I sit, right in the MIDDLE OF THE FREAKIN' "invasion" area (Texas). 35 days, not a GOD DAMNED THING has happened.

As Gomer Pyle might have said "surprise surprise!" Who woulda' thunk it?

I'll tell you who woulda' thunk it, all the rational folks like myself, Uriel, Pericles, fr33, zippy etc.

That just makes us RATIONAL, not "government shills."

BTW, the local Texas news now contains NO NEWS about "Jade Helm"- NOTHING. I'm right here in South Central Texas, "ground zero" for the "invasion." Not a God Damned thing on the news. Not a damned thing stirring among the people. Nothing.

That's probably because, well, nothing is happening other than a military exercise.

Don't say we didn't tell you so.

Son, every once in a while, you might want to take off the tin foil hat and LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT! When all the military vets tell you that you are bat $#@! crazy, it might be an indication that, well, you are wrong.

Still, I remain vigilant, ready to respond when the invasion happens. Or whatever. LOL.
    Um, zippy also shills for the federal reserve, financial and banking system.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Two weeks left. Any "urgent updates" we should be panicked over?

It has been mighty quiet.
    Hopefully the Texas National Guard will release an official report detailing all of the awful things that they observed while protecting Texans from the exercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Maybe they were kidnapped and held in those WalMart FEMA camps.

"The elites and the people who consider themselves the elites love to mock people who are suspicious about this...but I think it's probably pretty healthy to be suspicious of government."

"I sense that the federal government has taken over. You know there was one time I threw out the term "there's been a CIA coup." It's a secret government, we don't know what they do, the congress doesn't know what they do, they rig elections, they start wars, and they have a lot of power. Even now 70-80% of the American people believe that possibly the CIA was involved in the murder of Kennedy. So the CIA is very powerful, we have these special forces all over the world, and we don't know who's really in charge. Who's the military? The CIA? They're the ones who direct the drones, so they're very much involved. At home, the feds have taken over because they know everything about everybody. That's NSA they spy on everybody."

Just another "nutball conspiracy theorist," I guess.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

You are desperately hoping "something" will happen, but it won't. Then you will be forced to admit you are a gullible fool. Actually, I suspect you will just disappear and never admit your mistake, because that's what gutless blowhards do. But that's okay, we'll all know you were wrong.
    Regardless of the publicly reported outcome of JH and other related events underway, I am not going anywhere. Therefore, I must conclude that your statement is a veiled threat to my safety.

If I do 'disappear'....well....suffice it to say that it wasn't through my own choice.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

"The elites and the people who consider themselves the elites love to mock people who are suspicious about this...but I think it's probably pretty healthy to be suspicious of government."

"I sense that the federal government has taken over. You know there was one time I threw out the term "there's been a CIA coup." It's a secret government, we don't know what they do, the congress doesn't know what they do, they rig elections, they start wars, and they have a lot of power. Even now 70-80% of the American people believe that possibly the CIA was involved in the murder of Kennedy. So the CIA is very powerful, we have these special forces all over the world, and we don't know who's really in charge. Who's the military? The CIA? They're the ones who direct the drones, so they're very much involved. At home, the feds have taken over because they know everything about everybody. That's NSA they spy on everybody."

Yeah. You should be more vigilant over how Ron Paul spends the money he begs you for than whether the miltary is going to take over Texas and Arizona.
    Proof: Jesse Benton's 500k income in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah. You should be more vigilant over how Ron Paul spends the money he begs you for than whether the miltary is going to take over Texas and Arizona.
    Proof: Jesse Benton's 500k income in 2012.
    Have proof of that; that includes verification that any monies do not include reimbursements for renting venues, blocks of rooms, etc?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Have proof of that; that includes verification that any monies do not include reimbursements for renting venues, blocks of rooms, etc?
    No the burden of proof is on you. I've said this to you in multiple topics over the years and you never respond. There are many links on the web that are easily searchable in which RP2012 listed fast food meals as expenses. There is nothing to be found for reimbursements for Benton's pay if you actually research it. Nothing at all.

Jesse Benton made almost $500,000 off RP2012. I can prove that he did. It is up to you to prove that he didn't.

Lawl, I'm not even jumping in the middle of this cat fight.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    No the burden of proof is on you. I've said this to you in multiple topics over the years and you never respond. There are many links on the web that are easily searchable in which RP2012 listed fast food meals as expenses. There is nothing to be found for reimbursements for Benton's pay if you actually research it. Nothing at all.

Jesse Benton made almost $500,000 off RP2012. I can prove that he did. It is up to you to prove that he didn't.
    I currently work for a state level campaign.

Meals count as realistic campaign expenses. If you make me travel I am charging you for my meals, gas mileage, etc.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I expect you to not reply at all. If you do, please break down Jesse's expenses. You'll be the first to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe they were kidnapped and held in those WalMart FEMA camps.
    Didn't see any of them while I was there.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Regardless of the publicly reported outcome of JH and other related events underway, I am not going anywhere. Therefore, I must conclude that your statement is a veiled threat to my safety.

If I do 'disappear'....well....suffice it to say that it wasn't through my own choice.
    No, dude, that's just the paranoid conspiracy nut in you rearing it's head again.

And fear not, you aren't going to disappear, unless you get drunk and fall into a ditch while out "searching for invading soldiers" in your back yard.

Because, as I said all along, this Jade Helm Conspiracy Theory was simply INSANE, and anyone who served more than a few days in the military would know it was utterly insane.

Here we are at Jade Helm DAY 50.

Not a God Damned thing has happened.

Surprise surprise. Who woulda' thunk it?

Oh, wait, the CTs say "it isn't over yet! We could all still end up at FEMA camps!"

Y'all want to wager on that?

(disclaimer: Only bet money you can afford to lose, because you will lose it- in other words, don't be the rent money).

this Jade Helm Conspiracy Theory was simply INSANE, and anyone who served more than a few days in the military would know it was utterly insane.
    I would argue that the sanity of CTs is greater than pretty much anybody who serves in the military more than a few days.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would argue that the sanity of CTs is greater than pretty much anybody who serves in the military more than a few days.
    I wonder how many military people, especially enlisted, realize that their basic training is a slimmed down mass consumption version of MK-ULTRA?

I just think it's funny when arguments posited by handles like libertariantexas are all about what media does or does not report on, even though this very thread has a link to the operators of JH explicitly saying that no media will be allowed to observe anything they're doing. I've picked out several alternative news items, originated from first hand accounts since msm won't touch it, that are likely JH related but don't bother to post them. Anybody that's been following these developments long enough knows what to look out for by now. Maybe libertariantexas will be relevant enough one day to have a thread with 27k views.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-05-2015 at 03:41 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I wonder how many military people, especially enlisted, realize that their basic training is a slimmed down mass consumption version of MK-ULTRA?

I just think it's funny when arguments posited by handles like libertariantexas are all about what media does or does not report on, even though this very thread has a link to the operators of JH explicitly saying that no media will be allowed to observe anything they're doing. I've picked out several alternative news items, originated from first hand accounts since msm won't touch it, that are likely JH related but don't bother to post them. Anybody that's been following these developments long enough knows what to look out for by now. Maybe libertariantexas will be relevant enough one day to have a thread with 27k views.
    Devil this just once again shows how little you know about the military. As soon as an individual hits ITB the first thing the combat instructor says is for the privates and PFC's to forget everything they learned in boot camp. Then when you hit the fleet your seniors, team leaders, squad leaders, and platoon sgt/commanders all want you to forget the dumb crap they taught you prior. They immediately work to deprogram you and turn you into an actual warfighter. It is really hard to train a 19 year old when he is stuck in that boot camp terrified parade rest mindset.

BTW, you seem conditionally trained to think lower of enlisted men than officers. I would take 10 Corporals over 100 2nd Lieutenants every day and twice on Sunday.

Why do you distrust the military so much? Don't you remember that the military donated more to Ron Paul's campaign than any other candidate?

You are simply stuck in the mantra of the sheep being scared of the sheepdog.

There are multiple vets on this forum, and I would bet that every one of us would still do it over again!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

The truth hurts Uriel. Basic training is a slimmed down version of MK-ULTRA. It is, ok? Just accept it.

Don't go with some blanket statement that I "distrust military". I most certainly distrust some in the military and I most certainly distrust CONTRACTORS that WERE military but are now hired guns, as the JH organizers are, which I highlighted in the original post and several times throughout this thread. This may surprise you but I come from a very heavily military family. I'd even bet it's more military than yours.....did you grow up around Trident subs and Tomcats? No? Then STFU because I did. Ever work at the Pentagon? No? I did. And on 9/11, no less. My grandfathers, who both fought in major wars and received high commendations, are spinning in their graves at what some purposely elevated people in the military have turned the service into and what it has been used for in recent times.

Thomas Jefferson warned against two things primarily: central banks and standing armies. Gee, do you think maybe TJ thought one could use the other?

On that note, I'm going to stop interacting with this thread now and hope that enough people see the writing on the wall and are prepared for any eventuality, whether it is before Sept 15, right after, or in the following months. There's just too many things converging onto a single timeline to ignore as mere coincidence. I have better things to do than continue to argue with you and the trolls.

eta: REX 84...see the migrant influx in europe for possible scenario underway in the US soon.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-07-2015 at 09:51 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Um, zippy also shills for the federal reserve, financial and banking system.
    You do know it is possible to be libertarian and not except the writings of Rothbard to be second to God. Its even possible to believe that some forms of monetary policy are helpful....and still be a libertarian. I happen to believe Ron is wrong on a lot of Federal Reserve and banking stuff. I also happen to believe he is right on a lot of FED and banking stuff.

Please note that I say libertarian...not anarcho capitalist.

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    You do know it is possible to be libertarian and not except the writings of Rothbard to be second to God. Its even possible to believe that some forms of monetary policy are helpful....and still be a libertarian. I happen to believe Ron is wrong on a lot of Federal Reserve and banking stuff. I also happen to believe he is right on a lot of FED and banking stuff.

Please note that I say libertarian...not anarcho capitalist.

Slutter McGee
    This thread wouldn't be complete without Slutter McGee. Now it is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Blending in, Jade Helm Style: Fake Rental Trucks Reveal Military’s Hidden Spy Rooms
    http://www.strike-the-root.com/blend...dden-spy-rooms
    We have been told that, in part, this has to do with special operations outfits from the Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines using covert warfare techniques to infiltrate average American neighborhoods (as mock “hostile environments”) and walk “undetected amongst civilian populations” without being noticed by the rest of us. Oh, and it’s for “refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat” (emphasis added on the word ‘foreign’) according to Army Special Operation Command spokesman Mark Lastoria.

Well, here’s one way they reportedly have done that.

Mike Lamb, a staff writer for Barstow, California’s Desert Dispatch was invited to a small press meeting prior to a joint forcible entry operation training exercise at Fort Irwin National Training Center called Operation Dragon Spear last month. Military vehicles and gear were put on display and the reporters were allowed to take pictures and ask questions.

“What I’m about to share with you is not top secret. But there were U.S. Army special operations soldiers lurking around Barstow, driving down our streets and we didn’t even know it,” he wrote.

Part of the military’s stealth technology involved a Ryder truck and a hay truck:

Parked outside were a Ryder rental truck full of furniture and a hay truck. As I stood there staring at them, the same public affairs officials pointed to the dryer inside the Ryder truck, its door wide open. I walked closer and looked inside the dryer. He pointed his lighted phone at the opening, revealing a large room.

The same for the hay truck. A small doorway led to large room inside.
    Just think about that for a second. A Ryder moving truck and a hay truck driving around your town with hidden surveillance and command rooms inside of them filled with special operations officers, just driving casually up and down American streets doing… well, whatever they want to, undetected.

“When you think of the militarily using stealth, a hay truck is not what comes to mind. But according to the Green Beret who stood by the trucks, it was ‘mission accomplished’,” Lamb reported.

“Mission accomplished” because they “infiltrated” Barstow and conducted surveillance on American streets in these fake trucks, and reportedly, nobody suspected a thing. In the lead up to Jade Helm, residents in areas where the drills would be running across the Southwest were told to report suspicious activity in order to test the military’s effectiveness.

No one must’ve reported the Ryder moving truck or the hay trucks driving up and down the street…

“It was very successful,” one of the Green Berets at the demonstration told Lamb. “We did everything we wanted to do.”

And what exactly was it that they wanted to do?

But of course this is all about the foreign threat, as evidenced by all the Ryder moving trucks driving around the Middle East, right?

Is that it? Or are we witnessing further training and acclimation of an occupying force in our own country?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

A hay truck? Marge! Get out the pitchforks!

Make fun, buddy. /Ron Paul

I'll tell ya, Zippy"Juan," I ROTFLMAO more at the dupes and dumbasses here who so stupidly believe that you're a proponent of liberty than any of your lameass "jokes." I'm sure you do too!

Or are we witnessing further training and acclimation of an occupying force in our own country?
    Definitely acclimation.

Interesting how this thread has so many alleged libertarians defending the American Empire's standing army.

But how many Americans give careful thought to what tyranny actually means and how it is carried out? I’d venture very few. That’s because people don’t want to confront what is a very discomforting thought: that a tyrannical regime uses its standing army to carry out and enforce its tyranny. Yes, I’m referring to the troops, the people that so many Americans have come to idolize and praise almost as if they were a big brother within their families.

Could a scenario ever arise whereby the president would use the military to carry out orders against Americans that would rise to the level of tyranny?
    [...]
    The danger, of course, is some big crisis by which the president feels the need to protect “national security” by doing the types of things that those U.S.-supported tyrannical regimes have done to their citizenry. If that were to happen, make no mistake about it: The troops will loyally and obediently obey the president’s orders, especially when he tells them that “national security” is at stake. Few, if any, of them is going to question the constitutionality of such orders at the height of a major crisis any more than they did the president’s order to invade Iraq.

While Americans are rightfully concerned with out-of-control federal spending, in large part owing to the enormous burden of sustaining the vast military establishment and all its activities, Americans would be wise to reflect upon and reevaluate the fateful decision to abandon the founding principles of our nation with respect to standing armies. That’s the national debate that is needed most of all.
    Just another nutball conspiracy theorist. Here are some more nutball conspiracy theorists:

Consider why our American ancestors opposed a standing army for our nation:

James Madison: “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence agst. foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Patrick Henry: “A standing army we shall have, also, to execute the execrable commands of tyranny; and how are you to punish them? Will you order them to be punished? Who shall obey these orders? Will your mace-bearer be a match for a disciplined regiment?”

Henry St. George Tucker in Blackstone’s 1768 Commentaries on the Laws of England: “Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”

Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788: “… that standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided, as far as the circumstances and protection of the community will admit; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.”

Pennsylvania Convention: “… as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military shall be kept under strict subordination to and be governed by the civil power.”
    Last edited by Lucille; 09-07-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    --Albert J. Nock

Last day for Jade Helm 15. Any earth shattering events to report? Everybody make it to their assigned WalMart FEMA camps OK?

Or another "impending major crisis" fading into obscurity with nary a whimper? Has the Texas Guard reported in yet? They were supposed to be monitoring everything for us.

Did Alex Jones hit it on the head when he warned us of martial law and all guns being confiscated?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-14-2015 at 10:31 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

As if Zippy ever cared about what Ron Paul has to say.

Last day for Jade Helm 15. Any earth shattering events to report? Everybody make it to their assigned WalMart FEMA camps OK?

Or another "impending major crisis" fading into obscurity with nary a whimper? Has the Texas Guard reported in yet? They were supposed to be monitoring everything for us.

Did Alex Jones hit it on the head when he warned us of martial law and all guns being confiscated?
    You didn't get it, and you'll never get it. You are just another loud mouthed dumb ass, who twists what people say and runs with it. It never was meant to be earth shattering. It was to acclimate people to military presence and exercises in their own towns and back yards.

This has been said plenty of times, and explained plenty of times, and if you weren't so busy being a stupid $#@!ing shill, troll, and master strawman pummeling machine, you would have at least acknowledged that. In fact, I'd like for you to find one quote in this whole thread where anyone said it was a military takeover. You are arguing with the wind and mocking the sky, you $#@!ing useless douchebag.

P.S.

$#@! you you $#@!ing little shill.

P.P.S.

Psy-op? Do you know what Psy-op means? Because that is what the OP and most posters who warned of jade helm said it was.

Of course you know what a psy-op is, you just don't believe the government, or CIA, or NSA ever engages in them, because, well, you're just another stupid bleating sheep.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-14-2015 at 10:46 PM.

JADE HELM

It's already too late. Jade Helm has begun spreading throughout the United States. There

is only one way to ensure your survival of this military undertaking. First, you need to

wear this shirt. Second, put a tin foil hat on your head. After that if you still feel this

military training exercise is for real, we heard licking windows could make

them bullet proof.

Grunt Style's Jade Helm shirt is a super soft and comfortable cardinal shirt

that is made from 60% cotton and 40% polyester from the USA.
    http://www.gruntstyle.com/apparel/ma...jade-helm.html

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You didn't get it, and you'll never get it. You are just another loud mouthed dumb ass, who twists what people say and runs with it. It never was meant to be earth shattering. It was to acclimate people to military presence and exercises in their own towns and back yards.
    If this was the goal, how successful was it? Any links to or photos of military presence and exercises in town and back yards?

This has been said plenty of times, and explained plenty of times, and if you weren't so busy being a stupid $#@!ing shill, troll, and master strawman pummeling machine, you would have at least acknowledged that. In fact, I'd like for you to find one quote in this whole thread where anyone said it was a military takeover. You are arguing with the wind and mocking the sky, you $#@!ing useless douchebag.

P.S.

$#@! you you $#@!ing little shill.
    umadbruh

P.P.S.

Psy-op? Do you know what Psy-op means? Because that is what the OP and most posters who warned of jade helm said it was.

Of course you know what a psy-op is, you just don't believe the government, or CIA, or NSA ever engages in them, because, well, you're just another stupid bleating sheep.
    Psy ops are typically false media and propaganda. Sooooo... what was the psyop in this case? The whole exercise? The overblown conspiracy reporting?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

To acclimate people to something, you need to expose them to it. There are zero reports of people being exposed to large (or any for that matter) numbers of military on the streets at any time during Jade Helm. How many were in your town and backyard?

Fail.

Even the Conspiracy King Alex Jones stopped talking about it once it was officially underway and nothing was happening.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast