Grownups Pay Big Bucks to Attend NYC 'Adult Preschool'

Grownups Pay Big Bucks to Attend NYC 'Adult Preschool'
    By GENEVIEVE SHAW BROWN - Mar 17, 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LV_adult_preschool_2_sk_150317_4x3_992.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	3921

Getting in touch with your inner child has never been so expensive.

The Brooklyn-based Preschool Mastermind, as it's called, is a preschool-type experience for adults. No, really. And according to its founder, there's show-and-tell, arts-and-crafts such as finger paint, games (think musical chairs) and even naps.
    Adult preschool -- not unlike New York City's preschool's for children, doesn't come cheap. Payment for the class is on a sliding scale ranging from $333 to $999. Joni said that "preschool is all about choice. I want them [the students] to feel good about the choice they're making."
    More: http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/grow...ry?id=29701836
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary Clinton wants everyone to attend:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-for-Adults%92
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The sex and the drinks they offer during recess must be out of this world. Am I right?

Are there any instructor openings?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wow, reading so many stores like this one, in such a short time, makes my brain hurt.

I mean, 'adult' camps and 'adult' preschool.... goes by so fast, you begin to expect another sudden burst of silliness any time now.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 03-19-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Are there any instructor openings?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We will have to open a wing for HB.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We will have to open a wing for HB.
    Only if you, AF, and eduardo are there with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is no hope.......

'Adult preschool' charges hipsters to take naps, play with glitter glue

Do you ever feel like you didn’t make the most of your time as a 4-year-old? Like you failed to appreciate how awesome life was when “gift shopping” meant bringing home a macaroni necklace? Like you’d give anything to see nap time on your schedule again?

Your inner child is in luck — but only if your outer adult can afford to enrol in “adult preschool,” which is an actual thing now. No jokes.

Based in Brooklyn, N.Y., Preschool Mastermind is a one-month long program that purports to help grown-ups over the age of 18 “re-learn the basics and experience the magic of life as it was originally intended.”

For between $333 and $999, participants can expect to spend time in class playing games, doing arts and crafts, participating in show-and-tell sessions, going on field trips and completing playsheets, among other activities.

They’ll also have nap time.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/adul...glue-1.3007745

Idiots... They should just have children if they want to relive childhood.

I remember my uncle had hung out with a wild girl some decades ago. He called her the "dominatrix". Apparently she had dated someone who liked to be treated like a baby and have his diaper changed.

In the end, I guess you're only as sick as the secrets you keep.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Government already treats us like we are four years old--isn't that good enough for these people?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Capitalism is great, isn't it?!

No matter how stupid people become, there will always be someone around the figure out how to make them give their money away.

You titled this thread, "..no hope", but all I see is awesomeness!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

No matter how stupid people become, there will always be someone around the figure out how to make them give their money away.

And these kind people would vote for a government that would make it a mandatory regulation paid for by their employers. I'm gonna stick with "no hope."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And these kind people would vote for a government that would make it a mandatory regulation paid for by their employers. I'm gonna stick with "no hope."
    All depends on which people in the equation you choose to focus on, I guess.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the comments:

KevinOnze

Apparently, it's the apocalypse. And this is how they tell us!

No, but seriously: adult pre-school? When I was a young buck, we didn't have adult pre-school--we had LSD. Those were the days.... Now people fingerpaint. Sheesh!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Maybe we do need to bring back the dinosaurs and make things........... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Idiots... They should just have children if they want to relive childhood.
    but that requires responsibility. but otherwise spot on. I spent the weekend acting like a 4yr old myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

I think this is just a different form of guilty pleasure or even stress relief. Some people would waste days in their lives binging on hulu, playing video games or eating ice cream/pigging out while doing both. Some other people like to relive the time of their lives when life was very innocent and stress free. I have to say that I wouldn't mind spending some of my hard earned money in adult daycare if it helped me unwind from a hard days work.

Also there is something a bit kinky about it.

Bump for AF.
    Last edited by Danke; 07-06-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I can see myself in a schoolboy outfit snuggling up in between them. How much do they charge just for nap time?
    "The Patriarch"

Cuddle party ?

^ Closet swingers... Its a gateway! Next thing you know they'll be on to bestiality... He'll stand up, we'll all stand up, it'll be anarchy!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

I can see myself in a schoolboy outfit snuggling up in between them. How much do they charge just for nap time?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "The Patriarch"

I like the one with the crown.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I like the one with the crown.
    Skinny girls with weird haircuts need snuggles too.
    "The Patriarch"

Skinny girls with weird haircuts need snuggles too.
    I am not a charity. But if that's the condition, fine.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

They're probably lesbians anyway.

Sort of goes along the lines of "sour grapes."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast