Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton: ‘We Really Need Camps for Adults’

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Keith Moon, best drummer ever?
    Nah. Neil Peart.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God... the way she presented that... It doesn't sound like fun at all!

She sounds so out of touch with people who have to work for a living.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nah. Neil Peart.
    OMG, look at the debate we've re-sparked... /in b4 20 pages of go-nowhere back n' forth
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This is really disturbing.

We should have an owl to, and a big ceremony where we get together and burn all of our worldly cares of the year. We can call it cremation of care, it's catchy. Oh, and no press. Each section of the county will have "groves" which are where the retreat happens. What happens in the grove stays in the grove. Another rule. And don't let alex jones know he messes up all the grove parties.

How about a Politician Camp? All Politicians go and leave us the hell alone. Oh, also, no emails allowed!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Commie camps.
    The Nazi's had camps?

Doesn't Hannity call these camps "orgy island"??

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    We should have an owl to, and a big ceremony where we get together and burn all of our worldly cares of the year. We can call it cremation of care, it's catchy. Oh, and no press. Each section of the county will have "groves" which are where the retreat happens. What happens in the grove stays in the grove. Another rule. And don't let alex jones know he messes up all the grove parties.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    The Nazi's had camps?
    Yep, they had them too. Authoritarian collectivists love indoctrination and re-education camps
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have seen the Who several times, but unfortunately the first was the tour after he had died and Kenny Jones stepped in. "The Kids are Alright" is an awesome movie about them and gives a great look at Keith (and includes his final performances). Pete was a bit jokester too.

Hillary suggests sending adults to "fun camp"

Presented without comment.

"We really need camps for adults"

Last edited by devil21; 03-20-2015 at 06:04 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dammit, subforum hell strikes again. I swear it's hard to know where to post $#@! on RPF any more. Thanks.

Mine is a better sound quality video at least.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-20-2015 at 07:22 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Better quality video for spreading.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    FEMA camps?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We could reverse the "fun deficit" if the weak kneed hanky wringers and shrieking harridans that you are part of, would quit choking, throttling and squelching every bit of danger and risk that makes fun, FUN, out of life and just dry up and blow away, for $#@!'s sake.

If it were up to broads like this, you wouldn't be able to ride a bicycle without a full rollcage, HANS device and 14 portable airbags strapped to your ass.

Good God no. Very competent and perfect style for Who's music, but as a technician he could not hold a candle to the likes of Bill Bruford. Peart's another. Even Micky Hart, Billy Cobham... the list of truly gifted drummers is kind of long.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    OMG, look at the debate we've re-sparked... /in b4 20 pages of go-nowhere back n' forth
    John Bonham

Gene Krupa

/thread

I wonder what kind of fun she has in mind.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Dammit, subforum hell strikes again. I swear it's hard to know where to post $#@! on RPF any more. Thanks.

Mine is a better sound quality video at least.
    We need Hillary in 3D! I suppose I should merge these or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    John Bonham

Gene Krupa

/thread
    Oh yes... Bonham is one of the best.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need Hillary in 3D! I suppose I should merge these or something...
    Merged.

Saw this article and thought of this thread. If Hillary becomes Prez will Adult Preschool become a taxpayer funded "thing"? LOL, I wouldn't doubt it.

Grownups Pay Big Bucks to Attend NYC 'Adult Preschool'

Getting in touch with your inner child has never been so expensive.

The Brooklyn-based Preschool Mastermind, as it's called, is a preschool-type experience for adults. No, really. And according to its founder, there's show-and-tell, arts-and-crafts such as finger paint, games (think musical chairs) and even naps.

"I realized all the implications of what we learn in preschool," said founder Michelle Joni, who said she went to school for childhood education and always wanted to be a preschool teacher. "People come here and get in touch with their inner child. It's magical."

The class runs through March and meets weekly. Joni was getting ready for tonight's class when we spoke. She facilitates the class with two assistants. There are six students in the class, each hoping to get something different out of the experience.

"One person's here because they want to learn not to be so serious," she said. "Another's here to learn to be more confident." But some are there just to have fun.

Adult preschool -- not unlike New York City's preschool's for children, doesn't come cheap. Payment for the class is on a sliding scale ranging from $333 to $999. Joni said that "preschool is all about choice. I want them [the students] to feel good about the choice they're making."

Next week there's a field trip. Then the last week of class is "parent day" when the students bring two adults of their choice to class. One woman is actually bringing her parents.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/grow...ry?id=29701836

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    John Bonham

Gene Krupa

/thread
    Lol. Get out of my head. Those were the two names that popped into my mind. Always thought the manufacturer of Drambuie should have used Krupa's "Drum Boogie" as an ad with slight lyric change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12