Thread: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin-Mixing-Services.com

Arrow [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin-Mixing-Services.com

BITCOIN MIXING SERVICES
    MIXING SERVICES PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY & PRIVACY, BUT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR MIXING ILLEGAL FUNDS.

Bitcoin-mixing-services.com

While using bitcoins is an excellent way to make your purchases, donations, and p2p payments, without losing money through inflated transaction fees, transactions are never truly anonymous. Buying Bitcoin you pass identification, Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. Bitcoin activities are recorded and available publicly via the blockchain, a comprehensive database which keeps a record of bitcoin transactions.

All exchanges require the user to scan ID documents, and large transactions must be reported to the proper governmental authority. When you use Bitcoin to pay for goods and services, you will of course need to provide your name and address to the seller for delivery purposes.

This means that a third party with an interest in tracking your activities can use your visible balance and ID information as a basis from which to track your future transactions or to study previous activity. In short, you have compromised your security and privacy.

Mixing services are used to avoid compromising of privacy and security. Mixing services provide to periodically exchange your bitcoins for different ones which cannot be associated with the original owner.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New poster. New possible scammer.

Just use Shared Coin over at blockchain.info

or Dark Wallet, development funded by Cody Wilson...the 3d printed gun guy.

Also there are numerous exchanges that deal with alt-coins that don't require any ID at all.

If I was truly paranoid about cleaning some bitcoin I'd probably do something that involved moving funds to an alt-coin exchange, moving various alt-coins to various other exchanges, trade around some, eventually move back to btc and piece together bitcoin amounts to a new address over time. I'm sure there are easier and better ways tho.

In hindsight I should have kept all my mined coins in a untouched wallet for some use down the road and never have mixed them with other ones.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq