Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine pushers insist organics are useless, chemicals are safe, and fluoride is awesome

Vaccine pushers insist organics are useless, chemicals are safe, and fluoride is awesome

Vaccine pushers insist organics are useless, chemicals are safe, and fluoride is awesome

Saturday, March 14, 2015
    by: Jonathan Benson

The great measles false flag of 2015 is bringing out the worst in pro-vaccine fanatics, many of whom have taken to the airwaves, social media, websites, and newsprint with militant rantings about why everyone should get vaccinated. But rather than present any actual science to support their verbal discharges, many of these vaccine worshippers have gone off the tracks completely with tangential tirades about organic food being useless, deadly chemicals being safe to eat and fluoride being an awesome substance for children to consume.

Jennifer Hibben-White, the infamous "angry as hell" mother from Toronto who took to Facebook in early February to berate all of her friends and followers who oppose or even question vaccines, displayed what can only be described as severe mental derangement when she began going off about how people who avoid antibiotics and eat organic aren't helping or protecting their children. In Jennifer's world, it is she and other vaccinating mothers with gargantuan chips on their shoulders who are protecting the world from infectious disease.

This same nutcase proceeded to blame all non-vaccinators for potentially infecting her 15-month-old son with measles, even though the boy hadn't even been diagnosed with measles. In Jennifer's world, preemptively blaming the anti-vaxxer bogeyman for maybe, at some point in the future (possibly?) infecting her child with a mild infectious disease warrants making certifiably psychotic statements such as the following:

You think you are protecting them by letting them eat their shovel full of dirt and reducing antibiotics and eating organic? You aren't. As an unvaccinated person you are only protected by our good graces. WE LET YOU BE SO PRIVILEGED thanks to our willingness to vaccinate ourselves and our children.

Quite possibly vaccine-damaged herself, Jennifer also nonsensically blames anti-vaxxers for the death of her daughter, even though the girl admittedly died from a condition for which there isn't even a vaccine (which Jennifer admits in her rant!). As tragic as this young girl's death truly is, the lunacy of people like Jennifer who've clearly lost all ability to reason and process information logically is highly disconcerting, because these are the types of people that are fueling the fire to eliminate vaccine exemptions.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

By the way, that is organic mercury in the flu vaccine.

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/i...merosalfs.html

What is thimerosal?

Thimerosal is an organic mercury-based preservative used in some vaccines, including some influenza vaccines.

My mother in law just came for a visit from Canada and brought the flu with her. She of course had a flu shot. Now my husband is getting sick. He had the flu shot too...mandatory at the hospital he works at. I have not had one for 10 years. I'm taking manuka honey, Zicam, colloidal silver ..gargling and sniffing it. Made organic juice with oranges, pineapple, apples, beet greens, pears, carrots and celery and I take 5000 iu of D3 every day along with a multi. Will let you know if I get it. These people are literally coughing all over me.

My medicine cabinet

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	3904
    Last edited by Carlybee; 03-14-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    My mother in law just came for a visit from Canada and brought the flu with her. She of course had a flu shot. Now my husband is getting sick. He had the flu shot too...mandatory at the hospital he works at. I have not had one for 10 years. I'm taking manuka honey, Zicam, colloidal silver ..gargling and sniffing it. Made organic juice with oranges, pineapple, apples, beet greens, pears, carrots and celery and I take 5000 iu of D3 every day along with a multi. Will let you know if I get it. These people are literally coughing all over me.
    Sounds to me like you are definitely keeping ahead of it. Maybe check into some elderberry syrup or tea too.

Two year ago I was smack-dab in the middle of an Flu epidemic in Dallas. I was doing a similar protocol and never got it, thank God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Sounds to me like you are definitely keeping ahead of it. Maybe check into some elderberry syrup or tea too.

Two year ago I was smack-dab in the middle of an Flu epidemic in Dallas. I was doing a similar protocol and never got it, thank God.
    This is my husbands second go round and my son had it 2 weeks ago...so far I've kept it at bay.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Right... Next time I head to the Vitamin Shoppe Ill be sure to check out their thimerosal supplements...

Chester Copperpot

funny how the people who DONT want to be vaccinated just want to be left alone but the PRO-Vaxxers want to push their bull$#@! onto everybody else. And why is Zippy also pro-fed and pro-irs and pro-every-other-bad-thing-for-people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

My medicine cabinet

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	3904
    whole foods FTW!

This is my husbands second go round and my son had it 2 weeks ago...so far I've kept it at bay.

Wow, that's horrible. I hope he gets well soon.

The worst kind...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Do you really think the people in the Mideast being shot at with depleted uranium artillery give a flying crap in hell that it was derived from organic uranium?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Do you really think the people in the Mideast being shot at with depleted uranium artillery give a flying crap in hell that it was derived from organic uranium?
    Also, "organic" doesn't mean the same thing when it comes to heavy metals as it does in whole foods.

Human feces is also "Organic" doesn't mean you should chow down and make a $#@! sandwich

So you agree that "organic" does not automatically mean something is better.

I have said that more than once--"just because something says 'Organic' it doesn't necessarily mean it is good for you."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Human feces is also "Organic" doesn't mean you should chow down and make a $#@! sandwich
    Its only certifiable as organic if the humans are organic fed.

Hopefully that doesn't mean you have to feed the humans organs.

Back on topic, what is wrong with avoiding anti-biotics? My doctors don't even recommend anti-histamine, they expect me to tough everything out unless I have a piece of rebar sticking out of my chest.
    Last edited by idiom; 03-16-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Its only certifiable as organic if the humans are organic fed.

Hopefully that doesn't mean you have to feed the humans organs.

Back on topic, what is wrong with avoiding anti-biotics? My doctors don't even recommend anti-histamine, they expect me to tough everything out unless I have a piece of rebar sticking out of my chest.
    And even then they expect me to man up through any Tetanus spasms. If I don't break a bone I might as well not break a sweat.

Using natural farming methods with compost and organic fertilizers and only organic pesticides and herbicides is better than chemical fertilizers and chemical pesticides and herbicides where the soil is eventually depleted of its minerals and turns out food with lower nutrient content and dangerous chemicals that have leeched into the produce.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So far so good...I should add I am taking probiotics too. I strained my back though from having to wait on everyone and do all the cooking and cleaning so that sucks..I had to break down and take Advil so I could get through work today. I did take milk thistle with it. My MIL won't take any of my alternative stuff. The doctor gave her tetracycline, a medrol dose pack, and some kind of cough medicine and she still sounds as bad as she did when she got here. God forbid anyone doesn't do exactly what the doctor says.

So far so good...I should add I am taking probiotics too. I strained my back though from having to wait on everyone and do all the cooking and cleaning so that sucks..I had to break down and take Advil so I could get through work today. I did take milk thistle with it. My MIL won't take any of my alternative stuff. The doctor gave her tetracycline, a medrol dose pack, and some kind of cough medicine and she still sounds as bad as she did when she got here. God forbid anyone doesn't do exactly what the doctor says.
    Oh I know, I have that with my MIL too. *SIGH*

Have you ever tried Arnica Montana? I love that stuff when my back of knee starts to ache.

Oh I know, I have that with my MIL too. *SIGH*

Have you ever tried Arnica Montana? I love that stuff when my back of knee starts to ache.
    I have some cream with arnica in it, I used it on my foot..hadn't thought to try it on my back.

You can't categorically say that if "organic" means one thing for heavy metals it means the same thing for food. That would be comparing apples to oranges. Organic neurotoxins aren't "organic" in the same sense that foods are.

You are right- they aren't the same thing. Just as there are different types of elements. Some versions of the same basic element may be less toxic than another. It depends on both the form and the dosage you are exposed to if it will be toxic.

Nothing is toxic at any dose (there is nothing that just one atom of will kill you or even make you sick- there is some threshold you must cross before that happens).

Everything is toxic at some dose. Even something as important as oxygen. http://www.emsworld.com/article/1091...oo-much-oxygen or water. http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ater-can-kill/ That toxic dose depends on many factors.

"All mercury is toxic" is sort of true. It is toxic if you are exposed to enough of it. At lower amounts, it won't harm you. And there is more than one type of mercury. Ethyl mercury (in vaccines) is pretty easily gotten rid of by the body. Half of it is kicked out in just a week. Methyl mercury stays in the body longer meaning that it can accumulate more and possibly build up to toxic levels. The amount in the few vaccines which still have it is far too small to have any impact on your health (unless you got say a million vaccines- then you might get enough to effect your health but you would have other problems first).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-16-2015 at 08:49 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everything is toxic at some dose. Even something as important as oxygen.

Ah yes, the new mantra of ideologues who says that everything is just a muddled mass of grey shades. All of it is just so indistinguishable, so man, it's just all the same thing.

Some of the more common definitions of toxic:

Containing or being poisonous material especially when capable of causing death or serious debilitation <toxic waste> <a toxic radioactive gas> <an insecticide highly toxic to birds>

Exhibiting symptoms of infection or toxicosis <the patient became toxic two days later>

Extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful <toxic sarcasm>

Relating to or being an asset that has lost so much value that it cannot be sold on the market
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You are right- they aren't the same thing. Just as there are different types of elements. Some versions of the same basic element may be less toxic than another. It depends on both the form and the dosage you are exposed to if it will be toxic.

Nothing is toxic at any dose (there is nothing that just one atom of will kill you or even make you sick- there is some threshold you must cross before that happens).

Everything is toxic at some dose. Even something as important as oxygen. http://www.emsworld.com/article/1091...oo-much-oxygen or water. http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ater-can-kill/ That toxic dose depends on many factors.

"All mercury is toxic" is sort of true. It is toxic if you are exposed to enough of it. At lower amounts, it won't harm you. And there is more than one type of mercury. Ethyl mercury (in vaccines) is pretty easily gotten rid of by the body. Half of it is kicked out in just a week. Methyl mercury stays in the body longer meaning that it can accumulate more and possibly build up to toxic levels. The amount in the few vaccines which still have it is far too small to have any impact on your health (unless you got say a million vaccines- then you might get enough to effect your health but you would have other problems first).
    I have never argued that mercury was necessarily toxic at every level, though there is no healthy level of mercury exposure, although there is for other things.

The problem I have with what you're saying is that you think mercury, in some way or another, could ever possibly contribute to our better health. It is a fundamentally different (and I believe, flawed) conception of medicine that you can inject chemicals and that, in some way, toxins can actually help these medicines work better for you. It just makes absolutely no sense.

For one, you rely on the idea that everything is toxic at some dose, which I think is inherently absurd. No, everything is not toxic. It may get to the point where it literally drowns you from the inside out, but that's not the same as something which requires very little in order to kill you. There is a very big difference between these things that you're missing. At NO dose is mercury actually good for you, yet there are many things for which some dose is necessary to sustain life. I think it is a ridiculous notion that posits that everything is toxic and to use as evidence for that the idea that you can stuff a human being full enough of something such that it would kill them. If you get to the point where you are stuffing yourself so full of something that it makes you sick, you might as well be having someone hit you with a sledgehammer.

More than that, though, the very idea that we need to preserve the medicines that are going to heal us by essentially encasing them with poisons is ludicrous, and it's ludicrous on a very fundamental level. Medicine throughout history has never relied on the idea that you need poison to make your medicine more effective, but rather the idea that life begets life and that only live things can support life. Here comes modern medicine with its radical departure from what we've known since the beginning of time by saying we just need to inject ourselves with enough chemicals, some of them deadly poisons, in order to have good health and yet none of us really know what good health is.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 03-16-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I've taken chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ah yes, the new mantra of ideologues who says that everything is just a muddled mass of grey shades. All of it is just so indistinguishable, so man, it's just all the same thing.

Some of the more common definitions of toxic
    We already patiently explained the definition as it pertains to toxicology. Did you forget, little one?

It would all depend on it being intended for human consumption or not, yes?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast