Thread: Obama Threatens War on Israel If It Attacks Iran

Default Obama Threatens War on Israel If It Attacks Iran

This is why non intervention is in Israel's best interests.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/10...-attacks-iran/

US President Barack Obama threatened to take military action against Israel not to let Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu strike Iran.

Netanyahu was planning airstrikes at an emergency meeting with Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Chief of Staff of the Israeli army Benny Gantz, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarîda said.

The meeting was held after it became known that Barack Obama’s administration and the clergy of Iran had concluded a secret agreement.

Israel even conducted test flights of its fighter jets in the airspace of Iran after it became possible to overcome the radar protection. However, US Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed Netanyahu’s plans. Afterwards, Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes on their way to Iran. As a result, the Israeli Prime Minister had to curtail the operation. The relationship between Israel and the United States have been worsening since then.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Boy, this article is just chock full of substantiated claims. Mind clicking to the second link (http://www.eutimes.net/2015/03/obama...-attacks-iran/) and then on the "source" button. You'll get a page for downloading something. Then copy pasta for us to see.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-13-2015 at 08:58 AM.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Boy, this article is just chock full of substantiated claims. Mind clicking to the second link (http://www.eutimes.net/2015/03/obama...-attacks-iran/) and then on the "source" button. You'll get a page for downloading something. Then copy pasta for us to see.
    The original source,, (March 1 2015)
    http://www.jewishpress.com/news/brea...an/2015/03/01/

Comment section note,
    Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.

If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.
    alrighty then,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

LOL. Yeah right. Who makes this crap up?

But here's something interesting. Zbignew Brezinski, the architect of evil that started our support of the mujahadeen in Afghanistan, did threaten to shoot down Israeli planes.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...plan/?page=all

Israeli media agency Arutz Sheva noted that the idea to thwart an Israeli attack on Iran to preserve nuclear talks may have originally hatched with former Carter national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski.

“We are not exactly impotent little babies. They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?” the Carter administration national security adviser said in a 2008 interview with the Daily Beast.

“We have to be serious about denying them that right,” he said. “If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a ‘Liberty’ in reverse.’”

Mr. Brzezinski’s mention of ‘Liberty’ was in reference to a famous incident in 1967, when Israel mistakenly attacked a U.S. warship during the Six-Day War.

Mr. Brzezinski was originally under consideration to work as an advisor to Mr. Obama, but he was downgraded after there were concerns that his perceived anti-Israel attitude would harm Mr. Obama at the polls.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3UHOgkvzZ
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Obama doesn't have the authority to threaten war on anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Obama doesn't have the authority to threaten war on anybody.
    Under an imminent threat he can take action. I would think that this might fit into that category.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Under an imminent threat he can take action. I would think that this might fit into that category.
    Imminent threat to who? They are not threatening the United States.

Israel even conducted test flights of its fighter jets in the airspace of Iran ...
    Did they not fly over Iraq then?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Iraq isn't the United States either.

Imminent threat to who? They are not threatening the United States.
    Threatening the interests, negotiations. Yep, anything can be stretched with the proper force, or it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    EUTimes points back to Jewish paper (as original article): http://www.jewishpress.com/news/brea...an/2015/03/01/ from March 10th.

Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported Saturday that President Barack Obama blocked an Israeli air force attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities in 2014, Ma’an reported.
    And... http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/03-0...50938-obama-0/ but I can't read Russian.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 03-13-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Iraq isn't the United States either.
    What is your point? Other than clogging up the thread?

When has "Owning" another country stopped the PTB in our government? We are discussing ongoing events, not philosophy, here.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 03-13-2015 at 11:13 AM.

interesting scenario...but lets be honest, obama doesn't have the balls to take on religious extremist.

Zionist psyop. Adelson's getting sloppy.

Obama does realize that we've been arming the Nation of Rothschild (Israel [so called]) for over 60 years now, doesn't he? DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Obama does realize that we've been arming the Nation of Rothschild (Israel [so called]) for over 60 years now, doesn't he? DUH!
    Well if Obama shoots down their planes, then the M.I.C. can sell them more.
    If something bad happens, we will be blamed. If something good happens, we will get no credit. If nothing happens, we will be forgotten.

The Principles that Govern Social Interaction

When has "Owning" another country stopped the PTB in our government? We are discussing ongoing events, not philosophy, here.
    Well excuse me all to hell. I don't post much as it is, but I guess you don't want me to post at all.

Seeing planes flying in to bomb Pear Harbor, that is an emminent threat.

Quote Originally Posted by ravedown View Post
    interesting scenario...but lets be honest, obama doesn't have the balls to take on religious extremist.

I don't think it's a matter of 'balls' , it'a a issue of allegiance, Obama's allegiance is to Muslims not the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by ravedown View Post
    He wasn't threatening Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Nah, we just give them away. Or just deduct them from the annual US defense aid subsidies. Thank you, taxpayers.

I think that must be sloppy reporting. They could mean simulated Iranian airspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you are a moron right?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of 'balls' , it'a a issue of allegiance, Obama's allegiance is to Muslims not the Americans.
    Yes because bombing Muslim countries is how one shows allegiance to Islam. I have seen no difference in foreign policy from Carter to Reagan to Bush I to Clinton to Bush 2 to Obama. All of these presidents had allegiance to Muslims?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    At the cost to US taxpayers even.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes because bombing Muslim countries is how one shows allegiance to Islam. I have seen no difference in foreign policy from Carter to Reagan to Bush I to Clinton to Bush 2 to Obama. All of these presidents had allegiance to Muslims?
    I even got a 'demotion' for my comment didn't realise how it would be understood, I was only pointing out that The Muslim in The White House hates everyting America stands for IMO, he won't even use the phrase 'muslim terrrorists' , yet loves to stir up domestic Racism, Crush the Constitution, Lie and decieve.
    Along with not even knowing how many states we have, he once stated in an interview he was muslim , then was corrected by the interviewer, I believe his
    allegiance is to ISLAM, his association with the Racist Wright Church was his 'second' religion and a great way to cozzy up with his racist mentor Rev Wright.
    As far as bombing here there and everywhere, I agree with Rand's father, get us the #U## out of all these mid east interventionist policies....

Makes sense, "first jewish president" of America threatens war on the only jewish state in the world.

Barack Obama: America's First Jewish President!
    12/15/2008

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin..._b_143985.html

Soldier who stood with Michelle Obama at SOTU speech now serving in Israeli military

Obama Requests Largest Amount of Military Aid to Israel Ever

SWC administration votes against Freedom for Palestinians

US blasts ICC war crimes probe of Israel as 'tragic irony'

As David Cohen becomes CIA’s No. 2, Jews appear to have smoother path at security agencies

Wired: Two Israeli companies helping Obama admn's bugging of Americans

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’
    The Washington Times Thursday, September 12, 2013
    The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens.
    The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.

Besides the war of words, how can a puppet of moderate zionist lobbies really go against the upper management?

His Pastor of 20 years is right, he is a puppet. This news is just for propaganda and in reality a civil war between right/left wing zionists is playing out. Only in the crazy world of notorious Andrew Adler such a news would have any realistic meaning.

I think he was refering to another similar thread (or several)
    "Obama doesn't have the Authority to ______,,,"

Obama is a Puppet,, the same as the Bush's.
    They do as they are told. regardless of what any "constitution" says.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

We have to destroy the lie that Obama is anti-Israel.
    Castle/Bradley 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    This is why non intervention is in Israel's best interests.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/10...-attacks-iran/
    Y'all realise that this is just a 'pro-wrestling' show to distract the masses. barry will do EXACTLY what his NWO Masters order him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    We have to destroy the lie that Obama is anti-Israel.
    Some Christian Evamgelicals/Republicans beg to differ ( unless they do this to stir civil wars within left wing of zionist community)

Jon Voight: Obama Does Not Love Israel