Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two officers shot outside Ferguson police department: newspaper

Two officers shot outside Ferguson police department: newspaper

Will this ever come to end.

Two officers shot outside Ferguson police department: newspaper

By Kate Munsch
    FERGUSON, Mo. Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05am EDT

Protestors chant on the steps of the City of Ferguson Police Department and Municipal Court in Ferguson Missouri, March 11, 2015.
    Credit: Reuters/Kate Munsch

(Reuters) - Two police officers were shot during a protest outside the Ferguson, Missouri police department early on Thursday, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper reported.
    The Post-Dispatch reported that Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he did not believe either of the officers were part of his department. He could not provide details on their injuries to the Post-Dispatch.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0M80CJ20150312

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awwww crap.

now the Darren Wilson crowd is going to go into a frenzy. Awww man, this sucks. What is this going to solve but justify actions by abusive cops... I don't like where this is headed. I don't like people shooting at cops.

Thanks dumb asses. That includes you Eric Holder and Obama
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

[tasteless]At least the perpetrator didn't shoot unarmed people, as cops frequently do.[/tasteless]

I wonder if the two horn beeps were a signal to fire?

Acknowledgement 9 months ago would have kept that from happenin'
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Thanks dumb asses. That includes you Eric Holder and Obama
    I hope you are including the Ferguson DA who didn't do his job in the "dumb asses" category.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Did the officers have their hands up???

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are the officers OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

policy followed. Shooting justified... No indictment on the shooter will be submitted by the independant citizen panel.

I hope the shooter don't get paid leave, that would be wrong.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

When the people of Ferguson start admitting they don't need policing, is the time when I will care. As of now, this whole thing on both sides is a one big circus.

I'm not surprised. If I was out there protesting and saw two bloodthirsty SS approaching me, I would fear for my life too.

The weather has warmed up.

This isn't over.

The State can turn the heat up on tension whenever they please to suit or mask their own purposes.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I read an article that was written to make me feel bad for the two innocent officers. It's possible that the two cops were some of the best guys and not rascist $#@!s... but they are now reaping what was sewn. When black men are pulled over and harrased just for being black, then they shouldn't be surprised when the blowback results in cops getting shot just for being cops
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So what; i'm shocked it has taken this long for the people to fight back. They are being killed, bullied, extorted, imprisoned and oppressed, a little Nat Turner spirit might be just what is needed. But knowledge of our countries history leaves little room for hope; the rebels will be rounded up and given the harshest punishment for their decent and put on display for any who would think to resist the hand of the oppressor.

What sickens me about this is how many times in the last hour i have heard on the news about these two brave men who put their lives on the line for the people being shot FOR NO REASON by some thug. If the news reported on cops murdering people like they do with these two non life threatening injuries the world would be a better place.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I read an article that was written to make me feel bad for the two innocent officers. It's possible that the two cops were some of the best guys and not rascist $#@!s... but they are now reaping what was sewn. When black men are pulled over and harrased just for being black, then they shouldn't be surprised when the blowback results in cops getting shot just for being cops
    It is impossible for two good cops to be apart of that department; if they watched what was going on and said nothing they are a party to the crimes.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    So what; i'm shocked it has taken this long for the people to fight back. They are being killed, bullied, extorted, imprisoned and oppressed, a little Nat Turner spirit might be just what is needed. But knowledge of our countries history leaves little room for hope; the rebels will be rounded up and given the harshest punishment for their decent and put on display for any who would think to resist the hand of the oppressor.

What sickens me about this is how many times in the last hour i have heard on the news about these two brave men who put their lives on the line for the people being shot FOR NO REASON by some thug. If the news reported on cops murdering people like they do with these two non life threatening injuries the world would be a better place.
    One question. Why do the residents of Ferguson continually call the police if they are so terrible? I'm not an advocate for what the modern police force has morphed into, but you have to be completely deluded to think that the police are 100% responsible for the epidemic found in these communities.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-12-2015 at 11:09 AM.

This solves nothing but unfortunately it was probably inevitable. Violence generally only leads to more violence so the whole idea of arming a bunch of psychopaths and turning them loose on the population with immunity for just about any action (and I for one believe that the Ferguson shooting was probably more justified than most) is eventually going to lead to some sort of blow back. It would have been nice to have some sort of peaceful revolution, but how often do those happen?

Didn't read the story (propaganda) and I don't care to.

I wonder if (like the Ukraine) the same shooters are targeting both protesters and police..

I suspect the same people run both Violent gangs.. and the disarmed citizens are caught in the middle.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Didn't read the story (propaganda) and I don't care to.

I wonder if (like the Ukraine) the same shooters are targeting both protesters and police..

I suspect the same people run both Violent gangs.. and the disarmed citizens are caught in the middle.
    this shooter or shooters were damn good shots too. 125 yards with a hand gun?...geezus ...sounds like special ops bull$#@! to me, but it could be these mundanes were just lucky..

dornerfrien?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

It's possible that the two cops were some of the best guys and not rascist $#@!s... but they are now reaping what was sewn.
    I'm sure they were always quick to help bring their abusive thin blue gang banger comrades to justice.

Reaping indeed.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

why didn't they just comply?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    this shooter or shooters were damn good shots too. 125 yards with a hand gun?...geezus ...sounds like special ops bull$#@! to me, but it could be these mundanes were just lucky..
    I noticed that too. Two shots/two hits at 125 yds. takes some practice. It's possible that the cops were clumped and therefore a lucky shot. But, gangbangers don't spend much time on a 125 yd. pistol range.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

The media created Ferguson. Let the media own it.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Was Victoria Nuland there handing out cookies?

RIP Terry Pratchett.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

So, what does the state do at this point?

De-escalate?

Or ramp up the tyranny even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, what does the state do at this point?

De-escalate?

Or ramp up the tyranny even more?
    Odds ??
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast