Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: There are false claims that Ron Paul is a "Racist"... Well I embrace that label...

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Humans are biologically equal in value or they are not.
    Who was talking about "value"? What I said was that there were in fact differences in the races. Are we so politically-correct, that we are unable to state facts?[/quote]

Maybe humans being equal is a small lie we tell ourselves, but its one we didn't for a long time with really catastrophic consequences.

As soon as some people start becoming more equal than others society goes sideways.

Now a good chunk of the population thought maybe this was a good idea, around the beginning of the last century, that perhaps we should let it go sideways, embrace natural law and let the less simply be less equal.

The construct of God or nature create men to be equals, is a huge peg holding men equal before the law, and before each other. One should think long and hard about pulling that peg out in the name of ideological purity.
    I'm not sure what path you're going down here. Unless you believe that if you repeat enough that there are no differences in the races, it will make them so.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Then why do so many Christians believe that Jews are the chosen people?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-A-Must-Watch-!!!

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Yes, my point from the beginning is that if you admit to differences in the "races" (as explained earlier that term itself if flawed because we are all from the human race) then people claim you are a "racist". This is what I'm embracing. I've never promoted hatred between the "races" but to claim there are no differences is simply nonsense...
    Care to cite one actual difference you believe there is other than the obvious ones of skin color, hair texture etc? Just one. Let's quit ignoring the elephant in the room. The only differences people care about are mental. Do you believe some races to be genetically more intelligent than others? How about genetically less moral? Are some races genetically more apt to be economically advanced? I don't care about penis length.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Then why do so many Christians believe that Jews are the chosen people?
    Because several of the televangelical networks (Daystar comes to mind) are mostly paid commercial programs for Zionism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It depends upon what you believe is better; opinions vary. But, to deny there are differences seems rather ignorant.
    A red corvette with extra chrome is different than a blue corvette without extra chrome. They're both corvettes. What's your point? What specific differences to you believe to be race based other than visible physical characteristics?

If you look at people as individuals and use face value as a guide, you don't need to worry about racism. All people are capable of being good or bad...depends on what criteria you can live with. Ultimately we all make judgments all the time whether it's about someone's skin color or faith, their looks, their shoe size, their philosophy, their belongings, their mannerisms, their gender, their sexual preferences, most glaringly...their politics.

Again it must be stressed that hatred of a people and a recognition of differing behaviors/propensities among groups of people are not the same thing.
    The precepts of Christianity forbid a hateful heart, so if one is experiencing hateful thoughts they should endeavor vehemently to convince themselves of its iniquity and endeavor vehemently to dispel them.

However the acceptance of the egalitarian notion by Western individuals that there are no ostensible discrepancies in the abilities of different races has done great damage to Western society and it ought to be done away with.

Quote Originally Posted by dulci View Post
    ...............ought to be done away with.
    And how do you propose that?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    And how do you propose that?
    That is the question of the day isn't it? I am not sure I have an answer at the present.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A red corvette with extra chrome is different than a blue corvette without extra chrome. They're both corvettes. What's your point? What specific differences to you believe to be race based other than visible physical characteristics?
    Sickle cell anemia, for one.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Well, what could be done is the repeal of the laws that are founded upon (and try to produce) this notion such as affirmative action/quotas. Also all this talk about the wonders of diversity should cease and so should immigration which is shifting the racial demographics of the nation the effect of which will be to render the nation unrecognizable from its past.

Quote Originally Posted by dulci View Post
    An illustration of my first point: Italians are superior cooks as compared to the English, but English civilization is superior to Italian. To determine overall superiority one must decide which attribute trumps the other.
    Which nationality is superior at making sweeping generalizations?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The one least likely to be libertarians, but most likely to troll libertarians.

If someone doesn't believe humans are individuals, I don't know what they would expect to find or accomplish here of all places.

Whether or not an individual bucks the odds according to whatever STATISTics float your boat means nothing. He or she is still who he or she is. And he or she still has rights in a nation founded on the truth that all are created equal in the eyes of the law.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-28-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The one least likely to be libertarians, but most likely to troll libertarians.
    presidential campaigning season has started.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Sickle cell anemia, for one.
    LOL. I already debunked that earlier in the thread.

http://www.sicklecell.md/faq.asp
    Why is Sickle Cell Anaemia only found in Black people?

This is a very common mis-conception. Sickle cell anaemia (sca) is not "only found in Black people". White people in Greece, Sicily, Turkey, and their offspring around the world suffer from sickle cell anaemia (sca). In fact, the highest incidences of the sickle cell gene (S, for short) are not found in Africa at all; they are in India and Saudi Arabia [References 1 to 10].

Now what else can I educate you on?

This is a very common mis-conception. Sickle cell anaemia (sca) is not "only found in Black people". White people in Greece, Sicily, Turkey, and their offspring around the world suffer from sickle cell anaemia (sca). In fact, the highest incidences of the sickle cell gene (S, for short) are not found in Africa at all; they are in India and Saudi Arabia [References 1 to 10].

Have any percentages to show me for the incidence of it in the U.S., Drake?
    ================

Have any percentages to show me for the incidence of it in the U.S., Drake?
    Is the U.S. a race L.E.? I'm not sure why you can't just admit when you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Can your STATISTics tell you anything about a random individual of any given race?
    No they can not and they are not meant to...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Care to cite one actual difference you believe there is other than the obvious ones of skin color, hair texture etc? Just one. Let's quit ignoring the elephant in the room. The only differences people care about are mental. Do you believe some races to be genetically more intelligent than others? How about genetically less moral? Are some races genetically more apt to be economically advanced? I don't care about penis length.
    Of course. I've already done so but I don't expect you to read every post I've made. There's something call "NBA" and besides being a great sport it's an excellent example of showing racial differences. Yes, there are white people who can jump, but no where near the percentage of black people who can jump. There are even something like 2 (that's two) Asians who can.

Next....

THIS ONE

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes and I've already responded to this in the past. I simply think this data is mistaken. We have a medical practice and my wife is the doctor. I asked her how many of her many patients (maybe 20,000 over the last 15 years) are people who have sickle cell anemia and are NOT black. She said zero. She does admit that there are some instances of this disease in some small populations of middle Eastern people but she's never seen one. Hmmmm. A REAL doctor who has seen thousands of people who actually HAVE sickle cell anemia who says it's a genetic disorder of mainly black people vs. your cite of a web page.... Gee, who SHALL I believe here...

THIS ONE

Yes and I've already responded to this in the past. I simply think this data is mistaken. We have a medical practice and my wife is the doctor. I asked her how many of her many patients (maybe 20,000 over the last 15 years) are people who have sickle cell anemia and are NOT black. She said zero. She does admit that there are some instances of this disease in some small populations of middle Eastern people but she's never seen one. Hmmmm. A REAL doctor who has seen thousands of people who actually HAVE sickle cell anemia who says it's a genetic disorder of mainly black people vs. your cite of a web page.... Gee, who SHALL I believe here...
    Anecdotal data vs a survey? Hmm.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Who was talking about "value"? What I said was that there were in fact differences in the races. Are we so politically-correct, that we are unable to state facts?

I'm not sure what path you're going down here. Unless you believe that if you repeat enough that there are no differences in the races, it will make them so.
    I am thinking the path where races are different and ergo can be treated differently is not a great path. Maybe it is the true path and we should embrace apartheid, ethnic cleansing and other logical consequences that flow forth inevitably every single time a society has tried that path.

If you think that is the true and noble path LE, that's great, but maybe keep it under your hat when trying to convert people to liberty, because some chose the white lie of equality over the brutality of natural law.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Of course. I've already done so but I don't expect you to read every post I've made. There's something call "NBA" and besides being a great sport it's an excellent example of showing racial differences. Yes, there are white people who can jump, but no where near the percentage of black people who can jump. There are even something like 2 (that's two) Asians who can.

Next....
    And yet you have these European whites that come over to America and compete well in the NBA. Considering how white they are they shouldn't be able to compete at all. And why aren't you seeing more foreign players from Africa or the West Indies? It's it's all about race surely the NBA is missing the boat (literally) by not setting up scouting camps in South African and Rwanda or even Jamaica.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/feature...luence-europe/

Poor blacks see sports as a ticket out of poverty. Economics drives this more than anything. I've been to the parks watching black parents on their kids like white on rice to make sure their kids excel at sports. The harass them like Asian parents harass their kids about homework. "Boy, if you don't hit that tackle harder I'm gonna whop you when we get done." Compare that to white parents at the soccer field. "It's okay Johnny. You can sit in the grass and look at the ants if you want." Have you ever noticed why the U.S. soccer team is mostly white despite the fact that mostly black teams like Brazil have at times dominated soccer? It's a cultural thing. You wouldn't understand.

That said, as I've pointed out repeatedly and you can't seem to grasp, genetics is about more than skin color. The East Africans who dominate long distance running but not sprinting have the same complexion as the West Africans who dominate sprinting but not long distance running. So if you blindly grabbed some random black people for a race hoping you would have some genetic advantage just because they were black you would be sorely disappointed.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-29-2015 at 06:30 AM.

LOL. Dude are you even reading what you are writing? I give you data and you just say "The data is wrong." Whatever.

Edit: And your anecdote just shows your lack of understanding. The research I was talking about is referencing sickle cell disease WORLDWIDE! Is your wife an international doctor? Doesn't sound like it. The point, that went over your head, is that genetically sickle cell is in more populations than just African. It's not a race trait. It's correlated with race, especially in the U.S., but it's not a race trait. Since your wife has scientific understanding, and you apparently do not, get her to explain to you the fact that correlation does not equal causation. There are more black rappers in the U.S. than white rappers. That doesn't mean that black people are inherently more gifted at making up rhymes on the fly.

/thread
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-29-2015 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    If you think that is the true and noble path LE, that's great, but maybe keep it under your hat when trying to convert people to liberty, because some chose the white lie of equality over the brutality of natural law.
    WHITE lie? LOL, no pun intended?

Are you saying you can't spell LIbErty without.....can't say it!

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    WHITE lie? LOL, no pun intended?

Are you saying you can't spell LIbErty without.....can't say it!
    Depends on whether there are any intelligent people listening to us say that all individuals have a perfect right to equal treatment under the law at all times, or whether the world is full of idiots--and the propagandists who tell them lies about what we say.

First, we can differ about certain things and still all believe in liberty, just like you people can differ about certain things and still all believe in tyranny. Secondly, you people pursue plausible deniability a damned sight more than we do. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Depends on whether there are any intelligent people listening to us say that all individuals have a perfect right to equal treatment under the law at all times, or whether the world is full of idiots--and the propagandists who tell them lies about what we say.

First, we can differ about certain things and still all believe in liberty, just like you people can differ about certain things and still all believe in tyranny. Secondly, you people pursue plausible deniability a damned sight more than we do. Get over yourself.
    Don't recall anyone saying that people need to be treated differently because of "race". The only point being made here is that it's silly to claim there are NO differences just because of political correctness (and of course then you carry the label of "racist")...

It's quite silly to think that the ONLY difference is skin color. And then the "differences" are only subtle and the differences are only tendencies and do not affect 100% of any group.

For instance, here's a common observation: Female oriental drivers. I can talk because my wife is one. Quite frankly I worry every time she gets behind the wheel. Then again this is ONLY a "trait". I've seen female cab and bus drivers in China that are excellent and I would trust them completely. I would also say that 60% of female oriental drivers are quite scary. Now, please, call me a racist... I'm embracing that term... (oops, I guess I have to embrace "sexist" too!)

THIS ONE

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567