Thread: 6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

By Susan Jones - March 9, 2015

(CNSNews.com) - Many people are living longer, but not to age 112 or beyond -- except in the records of the Social Security Administration.

The SSA's inspector general has identified 6.5 million number-holders age 112 -- or older -- for whom no death date has been entered in the main electronic file, called Numident.

The audit, dated March 4, 2015, concluded that SSA lacks the controls necessary to annote death information on the records of number-holders who exceed "maximum reasonable life expectancies."
    Some of the numbers assigned to long-dead people were used fraudulently to open bank accounts.

And thousands of those numbers apparently were used by illegal immigrants to apply for work:
    “Tens of thousands of these numbers are currently being used to report wages to the Social Security Administration and to the IRS. People are fraudulently, but successfully, applying for jobs and benefits with these numbers. Making sure Social Security cleans up its death master file to prevent future errors and fraud is a good government reform we can all agree on,” Johnson said.
    "It is simply unacceptable that our nation’s database of Social Security numbers of supposedly living people includes more than six and a half million people who are older than 112 years of age, with a few thousand having birth dates from before the Civil War. Preventing agency errors by keeping track of who has died is a relatively simple problem that the government should pursue as a high priority."
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...e-112-or-older
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The wonders of modern medicine.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

hrrmmm....

Think they show an ID to vote?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The wonders of modern medicine.
    life extension technologies are operational!

The people responsible for this discovered several new levels of incompetency.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The people responsible for this discovered several new levels of incompetency.
    Yup. We should be thankful for the invincible incompetence of the Federal government. An incompetent police state is MUCH preferable to a competent one.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Yup. We should be thankful for the invincible incompetence of the Federal government. An incompetent police state is MUCH preferable to a competent one.
    One can only hope.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Wait till they start farming out the work to corporations full of people who know WTF they're doing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this mean we have 6.5 million illegal aliens who are 112 or older?

Could some hactivist get me one of these numbers and the name D.O.B.? I could go bad grandpa with this info....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Does this mean we have 6.5 million illegal aliens who are 112 or older?
    no just 6.5 million registered republicans and/or democrats diebolding our future

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

https://news.vice.com/article/unauth...er-last-decade

Unauthorized Immigrants Paid $100 Billion Into Social Security Over Last Decade

Unauthorized workers are paying an estimated $13 billion a year in social security taxes and only getting around $1 billion back, according to a senior government statistician.

Stephen Goss, the chief actuary of the Social Security Administration (SSA), told VICE News that an estimated 7 million people are currently working in the US illegally. Of those, he estimates that about 3.1 million are using fake or expired social security numbers, yet also paying automatic payroll taxes. Goss believes that these workers pay an annual net contribution of $12 billion to the Social Security Trust Fund.

The SSA estimates that unauthorized workers have paid a whopping $100 billion into the fund over the past decade. Yet as these people are in the US illegally, it is unlikely that they will be able to benefit from their contributions later in life.
    Unauthorized workers usually demonstrate their employment eligibility with fake IDs and fake social security numbers. Once hired, these “questionably documented” workers, as Michael calls them, end up on the payroll and have taxes automatically taken out of their checks, like any other employee. That money then goes to the federal treasury to fund programs like Social Security and Medicare.

It's a good thing they are helping out. Perhaps if they were not doing this, social security would go broke all that much sooner.

You make a great case against amnesty...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    https://news.vice.com/article/unauth...er-last-decadeUnauthorized Immigrants Paid $100 Billion Into Social Security Over Last Decade
    Wouldn't legals have paid that amount doing the work instead? Plus legals would not be on the government dole since they'd be working.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Wouldn't legals have paid that amount doing the work instead? Plus legals would not be on the government dole since they'd be working.
    Yes, but they unlike the undocumented ones, would be on the government dole when they reached retirement age.

It's a win for the rest of us that they are paying into something they can never take advantage of.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, but they unlike the undocumented ones, would be on the government dole when they reached retirement age.

It's a win for the rest of us that they are paying into something they can never take advantage of.
    Not sure it's a wash with all the other expenses that illegals get? Department of Ag pays for headstart around here. It's glorified baby sitting and free for any farm worker. I'm sure there's a long list of free things illegals have access to.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq