Thread: Healing from Vaccine Injuries through Homeopathy

Healing from Vaccine Injuries through Homeopathy

Healing from Vaccine Injuries through Homeopathy

By: John P. Thomas

While there is much information on the dangers of vaccines, there is precious little on how to be healed from them. Too many give up hope because all they know is the allopathic system which denies their injuries, not realizing that there is hope to be healed through homeopathic treatments.

There are treatments that can heal vaccine damage, but few physicians in the conventional medical care system know about them, since vaccine injuries are usually denied as the cause of any illness. Some parents with autistic children report that homeopathy has completely reversed their children's autism and healed other serious health conditions caused by vaccines. This article explains how homeopathic remedies can bring about healing for many types of vaccine injuries.

Homeopathy is not the only treatment that has helped children and adults recover from vaccine damage, but it is the one that is the focus of this article. I will describe how homeopathy can bring about a true cure for the harm that vaccines have caused to children and adults.

The National Vaccine Information Center states a very sobering fact about vaccines:

"Every vaccine recommended for use by government and doctors has been associated with hospitalizations, injuries and deaths. There is no guarantee that a particular vaccine will be safe to give to a particular individual and will not result in permanent injury or death." [1]

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turns out you can heal lack of injury with lack of medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Turns out you can heal lack of injury with lack of medicine.
    What? Are you postulating that vaccine injuries are attributable to hypochondria?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I used Homeopathy as a part of my regime to clear my body and heal from my vaccine injury. It was many years ago but I am so glad I have my health restored. We tried homeopathy with my autistic nephew it probably helped some but he is still pretty sever.

Here is John Thomas' follow up article:

How Homeopathy is Healing Autism

Features an interview with Dr. Cindy Griffin. Excerpt:

QUESTION: How is your work being received in the greater autism community?

I spoke about our work with autistic children in Minnesota. When I said that we have documented over 100 cases of recovery from autism, a parent looked at me and called me a liar. She said, “Show me the proof!”

I asked her if she was going to be at the Autism Society of Minnesota conference where we would be in about a month. She said, “Yes.” I then told her that the records are in my Houston office, and I would bring something for her to see at that conference.

I told her that I have the report from a psychologist who diagnosed a 4 year old boy as autistic. I have a second report prepared by the same psychologist 2 years later, which completely removed the autistic diagnosis.

I told the woman that I had standing permission from the mother to share signed copies of the reports, which include the child’s name and the psychologist’s name. I told the woman that she can even contact the psychologist if she wished.

The woman said, “You’ve offended me and I simply don’t believe you. You offend me because you think my child needs to be fixed.”

I told her that the idea of accepting her child as he is, and not trying to change him, is doing such a disservice to her child. I explained that it is a disservice, because her child is in pain. He is in emotional pain, because he cannot verbally process emotions. He is most likely also in physical pain. I know this, because of what I have been told by the kids who have come out of autism. They have told us what they felt and what they remembered about what it was like to be autistic. I told her, I am sorry, but it is a crime against your child that you are being duped into believing that you should just accept your child as he is.

I saw her again a month or so later and handed her the record. She looked at it and her eyes narrowed as she read. She literally stepped back as if I had slapped her. She looked me in the eye and said, “You probably falsified all of this.”

I just looked at her and said, “You know, you are welcome to your opinion and you are also welcome to call that psychologist, because I guarantee you that she will remember the case.”

The mother said, “How do I know that you didn’t pay her off?”

I said, “How do you know that big pharma didn’t pay off these vaccine reps?”

Fortunately, [the attitude of this woman] is in the minority, but it is growing with the messages out there today.

We are not willing to dilute our message about autism. The people who come to us are the people we can help. We have always said that our doors are open by the grace of God – they will be closed by the grace of God – and in between, God is going to bring in the people we can help the most. For most parents in the autism community, they welcome the news that anyone is interested, much less able, to help their children feel better. Most parents do realize they are very ill, or in pain.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I recall a documentary on Discovery Channel or similar channel, from many years back, I think it was addressing ADHD though, it was about a pair of parents that stopped all the medications prescribed to their child and completely changed their child’s diet instead; shortly afterwards they began noticing immediate improvements that continued over time.

Here are two other interesting articles:

Breakthrough Discovery on the Causes of Autism - Dr. Mark Hyma

The Kids Who Beat Autism
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Jenny McCarthy changed her son's diet and put him on a strict gluten-free/casein-free food schedule and believes this diet changed helped her son, Evan along with a good pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I recall a documentary on Discovery Channel or similar channel, from many years back, I think it was addressing ADHD though, it was about a pair of parents that stopped all the medications prescribed to their child and completely changed their child’s diet instead; shortly afterwards they began noticing immediate improvements that continued over time.

Here are two other interesting articles:

Breakthrough Discovery on the Causes of Autism - Dr. Mark Hyma

The Kids Who Beat Autism
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autism.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	3889

I'd be furious. She spent 40+ hours a week working with her child!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.