Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Help Mail 40,000+ Rand Paul Super Brochures and Stickers

Here we go again. Here are a few old threads from 2012 about the Superbrochures.
    SB Effectiveness
    My older post about how much money they are making on this

Most people vote based on a few issues. If there is something that a typical voter is against, they will not vote for that candidate. This is the reason why most politicians are very vague on actual solutions.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    The counties where I know they were distributed either doubled or nearly doubled Ron's net vote count.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

What hurt Ron in Iowa were the newsletters, which the campaign had no good response for, yet they had two years to prepare for.
    Incorrect... it was the last minute fake surge that Santorum was pushed in the media.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The point made in other posts about sales technique is true - address the prospect's hot-button issues, and nothing else. In fact, you only pitch him until he starts asking questions. You answer his question, then close. He asks another question, answer it and close. And so on until he signs the contract. "Always be closing."

Why? Because if you keep pitching you run the risk of saying something that will make him change his mind or give him a reason not to buy.

Translated to campaigning - we should have 4 or 5 *separate* brochures that talk about one issue only. Go door-to-door (or phone call to phone call) and do the same thing. They ask a question, you state Rand's position, and go for the close which would be something like "Can we count on your vote?"

They might reply, "Well... where does he stand on so-n-so issue?"

You state Rand's position, wait until prospect is nodding his head in agreement, and go for the close.

We're selling a candidate instead of a do-hickey, but it's exactly the same.

I vote No Super-brochure. Spend it on single-issue hand-outs on cheap paper (instead of expensive high-gloss), and an easy-to-use email system (with canned templates) that phone-bankers can use while you have them on the phone. BOOM, here's Rand's position.

Or instead of canned email templates, have PDF files of the single-issue hand-outs that can be fired off immediately.

p.s. The single-issue, low-cost hand-outs should have the official campaign's seal of approval. Rand's official logo, plus "I'm Rand Paul and I approve of this pamphlet". And his signature.

edit: On second thought, maybe both would be good as long as it's a 2-prong approach. Super-brochures probably have a good audience, and the single-issue handouts have a good audience. Use them both?

edit: On third thought, how about a PDF file of the Super-brochure that can also be emailed? You can still do a targeted mailing, but providing a free soft copy appeases the naysayers about the making a profit thing.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-20-2015 at 12:03 PM.

My thoughtful and carefully considered post begs the simple question:

Does this Super Brochure have the official campaign's blessing?
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-20-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Translated to campaigning - we should have 4 or 5 *separate* brochures that talk about one issue only. Go door-to-door (or phone call to phone call) and do the same thing.
    Ron had 10 or more of those as I recall. And they pitched him in a way that made him sound good to Primary voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

A hybrid solution of these two posts would be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    This $#@! again. The last thing you want to do if you are trying to win an election is start listing off a candidate's positions without learning what that audience cares about. As soon as a non-supporter reads ONE thing in the list he doesn't like, you've lost him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    The point made in other posts about sales technique is true - address the prospect's hot-button issues, and nothing else. In fact, you only pitch him until he starts asking questions. You answer his question, then close. He asks another question, answer it and close. And so on until he signs the contract. "Always be closing."

Why? Because if you keep pitching you run the risk of saying something that will make him change his mind or give him a reason not to buy.

Translated to campaigning - we should have 4 or 5 *separate* brochures that talk about one issue only. Go door-to-door (or phone call to phone call) and do the same thing. They ask a question, you state Rand's position, and go for the close which would be something like "Can we count on your vote?"

They might reply, "Well... where does he stand on so-n-so issue?"

You state Rand's position, wait until prospect is nodding his head in agreement, and go for the close.

We're selling a candidate instead of a do-hickey, but it's exactly the same.

I vote No Super-brochure. Spend it on single-issue hand-outs on cheap paper (instead of expensive high-gloss), and an easy-to-use email system (with canned templates) that phone-bankers can use while you have them on the phone. BOOM, here's Rand's position.

Or instead of canned email templates, have PDF files of the single-issue hand-outs that can be fired off immediately.

p.s. The single-issue, low-cost hand-outs should have the official campaign's seal of approval. Rand's official logo, plus "I'm Rand Paul and I approve of this pamphlet". And his signature.

edit: On second thought, maybe both would be good as long as it's a 2-prong approach. Super-brochures probably have a good audience, and the single-issue handouts have a good audience. Use them both?

edit: On third thought, how about a PDF file of the Super-brochure that can also be emailed? You can still do a targeted mailing, but providing a free soft copy appeases the naysayers about the making a profit thing.
    Jamesiv is absolutely correct regarding how to pitch. So how about a variety of brochures, each addressing a single issue (2nd amendment or national DEFENSE) or a couple of linked issues (evangelical targeted that addresses abortion and gay marriage in one, for example), BASED ON OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN PLATFORM, and allow the activists on the ground to determine which brochure(s) to distribute based on their interactions with each prospective voter? The one-size-fits-all-brochure is a BAD idea.

Scenario:
    Activist goes to a door in Iowa, speaks to resident, determines by conversation what is important to that resident using Jamesiv approach above, activist then gives appropriate brochure(s) to that resident telling them "I think you will like what you read and we would appreciate your caucus vote." Move to the next door and start over. This is a variation of a tried and true method to win votes outside of polling places. Yes, it will require more work on OP's part to create and distribute multiple brochure versions but it would be effective.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you're looking to support a grassroots effort then I recommend checking out orenbus's efforts with randpauldigital. Seems the money would be much better spent. If you want to order brochures or other merchandize *for yourself* to distribute, then maybe consider this one, but don't send money to have these super brochures mailed by someone else.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Curious why he went ahead and printed some (without even coming here to get input on the content) before trying to sell them. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

this is turning ugly

just ask the campaign if they're OK with the brochures, and if they are, then let's do this!

if note, then, for the love of God, do NOT waste people's hard-earned money to HURT the campaign

There are 2 mayor concerns: profit and weather it helps or hurts.

1.Profiteering:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    Yeah they are raking in the cash from this. I did some math. They said it cost them 7 Cents to print out a brochure. They get bulk mailing rates and I decided to look those prices up:

So they are sending these from an NDC(Network distribution center) and in large bulk quantities. It costs 20.4 Cents to mail each one like this.

So they ask for .55 cents and it costs 27.4 cents to make and ship them. 55 cents - 27.4 cents = 26.85 cents.

So since they are doing them in 30000 group batches, 30000 brochures costs 8220 dollars to ship, .7 cents x 30000 = 2100 to make the brochures

That is 10,330 total cost.

30000 x .55 cents = 16500

So that means they are making 6167 dollars of profit afterwards. Now they sent out around a million of these already.

My math indicates they have made around 374,000 dollars already.

Now you understand the big push?
    I think if you are able to prove that you are not profiting people would be a lot more receptive to your project.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I have stated over and over: We do not share our business model because in 2012 a Moderator on this site with another group "bait and switched" over $100,000 from people on this forum. They lied and swindled people. I never want that to happen again.

RonPaulProducts.com (now Super Brochure) was the largest vendor of Ron Paul products. Most people on this forum have something from us. Go look at your signs, bumper stickers, etc. No one does what we do at the price we do it, PERIOD. Find one organization that sells anything at the prices we sell them for. People bought from us to resell it because they couldn't get it cheaper anywhere else. And after tens of thousands of orders, people love us. This thread has made me get a lot of phone calls saying how they support us.

We are the leaders in innovation and ideas. We welcome all the feedback. I put my phone number EVERYWHERE. Open a Super Brochure if you can not find it. There is no reason why anyone with an opinion can't get a hold of me. We plan on having multiple Super Brochures, but each one costs tens of thousands of dollars to develop, print, move, and warehouse.

We have some very exciting projects coming on line in the next few months. They will absolutely change the Liberty movement Forever! And they will be Free!

I am more excited than ever before about what is going to be happening over the next year.

If you need anything or have questions, please call or email me.

In Liberty,

Curt
    941-896-7770
    RonPaulProducts.com
    http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Bumperstickers as low as $.17
    Wristbands as low as $.99
    Shirts as low as $1.99
    Buttons for less than $.99
    Car Decals for less than $19.99
    Signs, Banners, Meetup Kits, Bulk Sales, and more....

If your super brochure promotes Rand's 2nd amendment stance while also promoting his stances of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, to Republican voters, then you are helping Rand lose. Shut up and get an honest job like the rest of us.

Can someone ban this (mod edit)t? He's made it very obvious what his intentions are. He's not answering questions. Just looking for fools to give him money and he doesn't care if he takes Rand down in the process.

I'm not bullish on this thread but perhaps someone should call the OP and discuss some of the issues that are itemized here.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by po14015 View Post
    No one does what we do at the price we do it, PERIOD. Find one organization that sells anything at the prices we sell them for.
    http://www.printrunner.com/brochure-printing.html

$0.06 cents each at 40k

I have stated over and over: We do not share our business model because in 2012 a Moderator on this site with another group "bait and switched" over $100,000 from people on this forum. They lied and swindled people. I never want that to happen again.
    New claim, where are the facts? Anyone with any kind of reputation that can back that up?

RonPaulProducts.com (now Super Brochure) was the largest vendor of Ron Paul products. Most people on this forum have something from us. Go look at your signs, bumper stickers, etc. No one does what we do at the price we do it, PERIOD. Find one organization that sells anything at the prices we sell them for.
    That's a laugh.

We are the leaders in innovation and ideas. We welcome all the feedback. I put my phone number EVERYWHERE. Open a Super Brochure if you can not find it. There is no reason why anyone with an opinion can't get a hold of me. We plan on having multiple Super Brochures, but each one costs tens of thousands of dollars to develop, print, move, and warehouse.
    Can't pass the integrity test in public, so see if he can swindle some folks one-on-one?

We have some very exciting projects coming on line in the next few months. They will absolutely change the Liberty movement Forever! And they will be Free!
    Free like this one, where small donors pay for your advertising?

Again no questions answered. I wonder where that phone number really goes. I don't want to call it because I don't want my phone number sold.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Curious why he went ahead and printed some (without even coming here to get input on the content) before trying to sell them. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
    Yes, this is the opposite of transparency, the opposite of grassroots.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

New claim, where are the facts? Anyone with any kind of reputation that can back that up?

RonPaulProducts.com (now Super Brochure) was the largest vendor of Ron Paul products. Most people on this forum have something from us. Go look at your signs, bumper stickers, etc. No one does what we do at the price we do it, PERIOD. Find one organization that sells anything at the prices we sell them for.
    That's a laugh.

Can't pass the integrity test in public, so see if he can swindle some folks one-on-one?

Free like this one, where small donors pay for your advertising?

Again no questions answered. I wonder where that phone number really goes. I don't want to call it because I don't want my phone number sold.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A hybrid solution of these two posts would be very effective.

Jamesiv is absolutely correct regarding how to pitch. So how about a variety of brochures, each addressing a single issue (2nd amendment or national DEFENSE) or a couple of linked issues (evangelical targeted that addresses abortion and gay marriage in one, for example), BASED ON OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN PLATFORM, and allow the activists on the ground to determine which brochure(s) to distribute based on their interactions with each prospective voter? The one-size-fits-all-brochure is a BAD idea.

Scenario:
    Activist goes to a door in Iowa, speaks to resident, determines by conversation what is important to that resident using Jamesiv approach above, activist then gives appropriate brochure(s) to that resident telling them "I think you will like what you read and we would appreciate your caucus vote." Move to the next door and start over. This is a variation of a tried and true method to win votes outside of polling places. Yes, it will require more work on OP's part to create and distribute multiple brochure versions but it would be effective.
    This is what the campaign already does. If you volunteer for the official campaign, a variation of this is what you will be doing. Grassroots should not be involved in voter issue identification, that is the bulk of what the campaign is already effective at.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I grow tired of your know-nothing arrogance. Tell me the county where the brochure caused Ron's vote count to decrease and show me your data or STFU already. The brochure obviously didn't hurt the vote count. Ron gained over 100% in most of the counties it went to. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Incorrect... it was the last minute fake surge that Santorum was pushed in the media.
    LOL. Listen here Frodo, anybody with one wit of political sense knew Santorum was going to be a major player. He visited all 99 counties in Iowa, often multiple times. He had a strong base of support, which was evident during the summer and during the lead up the Ames Straw Poll. You can never count out a candidate that wears their religion on their sleeve in Iowa given the strong evangelical base. They easily makeup 30-40% of the caucus vote alone!

The dagger in the heart was when Bachmann's campaign imploded (which consisted strongly of evangelicals/pro-war hawks) and her voters jumped ship to Santorum. The funny thing is the effort by the Paul camp to try to bribe her supporters into jumping ship over to Ron, might have been what ultimately cost Ron a victory or strong 2nd place. Bachmann would've split the same groups with Santorum, but instead, he won the bulk over before caucus night.

There was a strong under current for Santorum in Iowa for several months. Visit a church in NW Iowa before you spout conspiratorial non-sense like "fake surges". Listen to the conversations people were having and how they were organizing for him. There's nothing fake about a pro-war evangelical candidate doing well in Iowa. If that outcome surprises you, you don't know Iowa.
    Last edited by Eric21ND; 06-21-2015 at 03:07 AM.

Visit a church in NW Iowa before you spout conspiratorial non-sense like "fake surges"
    It was indeed a fake surge. CNN released a poll that excluded independents. Over a week before the caucus Santorum was in single digits. The CNN poll was used to tell everyone that Santorum was surging, yet it left out independents.

This is a scam that will hurt the Rand Paul Campaign. I am surprised this thread hasn't been locked.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didnt ask for your business model. Printing a brochure is not a business model! (or that complicated) What I asked is justification of your prices and your profits. All you gave is vague "they stole" and factually incorrect statement about impossibility to get brochures any cheaper. People showed you that there is a lot cheaper way to deliver and print them. You also mention design and warehousing as mayor expenses but if you are in business of printing and own warehouse (plenty of space in your video)...

People accused you of putting hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you did nothing to say that they are wrong except to point fingers at others.

Your costs are too high and there are not many logical explanations:
    1. you are doing it for profit;
    2. you are incompetent;
    3. people are wrong;

If people are wrong you simply need to say:

We ship it with (insert name) company at (x amount of dollars) per brochure.
    Printing costs are (x amount of dollars): paper (x amount of dollars);
    ink (x amount of dollars);
    -other
    Design costs are (x amount of dollars)
    Warehousing (in your own warehouse???) (x amount of dollars)

It should take you 2 min to write it up.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Provided the campaign gets off its ass quickly and makes mailers and handouts available to grassroots volunteers early and amply.
    What I've heard of political mailings is that at least 90% of them go directly into the trash along with the other junk mail. Granted, there is more interest in the month or two before an election and when they co-inside with debates.

When you table, anything they pick up is much more likely to be read. After all, they came over and expressed enough interest in an issue they care about to pick up the flyer. Remember the Iowa state fairs? the ones we were able to staff had a good effect, but that all required something the grassroots sucks at: pre-planning. You have to apply and pay for booth space in advance. We also need committed and enthusiastic volunteers.

Anything involving glossy stock and postage is probably a bad idea unless it's done in such huge volume that that the price takes a nosedive and that means a volume that the campaign can afford. Grassroots produced fliers leave a much better impression. Think about a demonstration. One has homemade signs, all different. The other has a sea of every 5th or 10th person being handed a professionally printed sign that are all the same. What impression do these 2 demonstrations leave you with?

-t

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I'd appreciate it if everyone dropped the name calling and stick to facts and logic. This thread isn't being closed because we encourage open discourse that falls within the guidelines; questions can be asked and answered, red flags brought to light, etc. This obviously isn't a one-sided discussion so people can make up their own minds.

in 2012 a Moderator on this site with another group "bait and switched" over $100,000 from people on this forum. They lied and swindled people.
    I am guessing you are talking about the issue mentioned below, dating back to 12/2012 (link)? Presuming that is the case, and presuming that you are correct about Rev Pac, when you say "a Moderator on this site with another group "bait and switched" over $100,000 from people on this forum. They lied and swindled people." are you implying that a moderator here knowingly worked to swindle people? Or could it be the case that they unwittingly supported the bait and switch? Do you have any evidence to support wrong-doing by a moderator here, such that they had foreknowledge it was a bait and switch? You're welcome to PM me details, this will help me run the site.

Thanks.

-Bryan
    Admin

Rev Pac raised over $110,000 dollars using the image of the Super Brochure to mail Iowa and New Hampshire. They were only supposed to mail New Hampshire to not create confusion and give them more time to get the multiple items (brochure, DVD, letter) put together. I did not protest when they added Iowa to their web site. But when I called to verify the production schedule of the DVD's the day before Thanksgiving, I found out that they weren't even produced. Erik and I quickly talked to Rev Pac and Gary. It was quite clear that they had no intention of purchasing brochures. And they never did produce a DVD.

THIS IS THE REASON NEW HAMPSHIRE WAS NOT MAILED. New Hampshire was the State that would have had the largest positive effect from the mailing of the Super Brochures. Erik and I had to work double time to just get Iowa mailed. Iowa results are obvious to anyone who goes and looks at RealClearPolitics.com under Iowa poll numbers. There are two very large stair steps and are the exact time frame when the brochures arrived first to Republicans and then to Independents.

Had I not found out about Rev Pac and them not wanting to do the actual mailings, the blame would have been put on the Super Brochure. We would have been discredited. Instead, Rev Pac was put under pressure. What is amazing is their response. They spent the next months trying to do everything they could against the Super Brochure from enormous posts on web sites to making a video to not use it. Actions tell ones motive.

Because of all this I have found out a lot about Gary. How he got the email list from the late Aaron Russo. How he was able to give the impression he was the "successor" to him. How every project Gary touches ends up either disappearing (have you heard much about Freedom to Fascism lately???) or becomes an embarrassment to the Liberty movement.

This is why I will never work with Gary Franchi or any of his projects. If a project has him on it, I will not be involved. Period. I hope others learn from my mistake.

In Liberty,

Curt Schultz
    Owner of RonPaulProducts.com and the Super Brochure
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I grow tired of your know-nothing arrogance. Tell me the county where the brochure caused Ron's vote count to decrease and show me your data or STFU already. The brochure obviously didn't hurt the vote count. Ron gained over 100% in most of the counties it went to. Deal with it.
    (mod edit) Correlation does NOT equal causation.

LOL. Listen here Frodo, anybody with one wit of political sense knew Santorum was going to be a major player.
    Uh no, he was the last man left standing besides Ron (and he was puffed up by the media establishment at the last minute in order to prevent Ron from winning Iowa)

There was a strong under current for Santorum in Iowa for several months. Visit a church in NW Iowa before you spout conspiratorial non-sense like "fake surges". Listen to the conversations people were having and how they were organizing for him. There's nothing fake about a pro-war evangelical candidate doing well in Iowa. If that outcome surprises you, you don't know Iowa.
    And you don't know what you're talking about. I was there, I was part of the campaign. No one said that Santorum didn't have support, but he didn't have enough support to do as well as he did in the straw poll on caucus night until the media started their fake narrative about a week and a half out.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    This is what the campaign already does. If you volunteer for the official campaign, a variation of this is what you will be doing. Grassroots should not be involved in voter issue identification, that is the bulk of what the campaign is already effective at.
    Not everyone wants to work for Saber. Some prefer entirely grassroots projects. It is a viable alternative if done correctly.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-21-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Not everyone wants to work for Saber. Some prefer entirely grassroots projects. It is a viable alternative if done correctly.
    I totally agree with your sentiment. I feel I should clarify that not all campaign volunteer work would go toward Saber profit, if any (I don't know who has contracted for that stuff with the campaign.)

Viable alternatives I totally believe in. Competition I totally believe in. I don't know what group of grassroots volunteers might excel at voter issue identification and messaging to the point that they might compete with what the campaign can do, I doubt that it exists at this late stage, unless it has been in the works for a long time.
    I would be looking for alternatives that don't attempt to compete with what the campaign already does well. I think the best place for a grassroots project is in the void that the campaign will not pursue or cannot pursue.

I am not even slightly against anyone who would aim to improve upon direct mail voter issue identification, or head up projects on their own in an honest and transparent way that patiently and rationally considers the state of the campaign's operations, but would be highly skeptical because:

- messaging is the kind of thing that I think people are more likely to think they are better at than they really are than the other way around (myself included)
    - it's an old strategy and I'd be looking at new ideas for effective grassroots projects
    - it's expensive and requires lists and knowledge of those lists that are very hard to come by for most of us
    - what the campaign knows and is doing is vital information to formulate a plan - and that is not public information
    - we can be sure the campaign is doing something like this even if we don't know what it is - so that seems like the last place to try to make the most impact

There will be alternatives to the central campaign things, and I'll certainly support the good ones. Appreciate your good points.

Will that get Rand the GOP nomination?

I have an idea, let's just take our money, put it in a big pile, and set it on fire.

Why are we sending thousands to enrich the SuperBrochure entrepreneurs that are profiting off the movement? Do you realize how huge the overhead on the SuperBrochures is? Why not instead send our money to the cash starved campaign directly?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast