Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting appeals court ruling in Canada - debt-based money is done?

'ISIS' plots another blow to the financial system in the name of bringing back gold backed money. Sounds a lot like the banker plan the bankers been working toward, as I detailed in this thread. The evidence trail of their plan is loooooong....

h/t to presence for the thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nancial-System

eta: when I started this thread, I hoped I was wrong and connecting dots that shouldn't be connected. It doesn't look like I was. Please be safe this September and October everyone. And every September after....
    Last edited by devil21; 07-19-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see you have moved the date farther into the future. October now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I see you have moved the date farther into the future. October now.
    Or you could just thank me for being vigilant and putting a lot of time and research into helping other people be prepared. That works too. The government has been warning people to "Prepare" for years. Some of us listened and want to help others, with no gain for ourselves.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

US capitulates to yuan inclusion in SDR. Looks like Soros' threat was taken seriously.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...e-currency-bid

The Obama administration took a step toward backing China’s bid to have the yuan recognized as a global reserve currency, as the U.S. softened its insistence that the Chinese implement financial reforms to win support.

The International Monetary Fund is reviewing whether the yuan should be included in its Special Drawing Rights, a basket of reserve currencies used by the lender as a unit of account. After U.S. President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping met Friday in Washington, the two sides issued a statement saying the U.S. supports the inclusion of the yuan “provided the currency meets the IMF’s existing criteria in its SDR review,” a point Xi highlighted in his press conference with Obama.

much more at link, worth a read

I haven't updated this thread in a while but much of what I foresaw is coming to pass. Much of it not in the US yet but is in testbed status in the EU. I think I was early on calling the "big event" in Chicago and possibly other Fed branch cities but I still very much expect Fed related fireworks in the near future. May 1 has a lot of symbolic significance. March 27 also.

A couple items from ZH today of interest:

New York Fed hacked, $100m allegedly stolen. Probably not the end of such "hacks"...just getting warmed up.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...king-whos-next

Greek banks to charge 1.5% service fee to convert 500 euro note to smaller bills. Expect that in the US but with the Benjamin. I wrote earlier in this thread that the USD conversion from FRN to TRN would be a 8% fee (read: haircut).
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...s-smaller-ones
    Last edited by devil21; 03-19-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks like TPP (death of the international dollar as sole global reserve and how it affects trade and other issues) and Jade Helm (preparing for civil unrest during a banking shutdown, seizure of debt collateral and elimination of organized resistance) are parts of the grand plan. If people can't tell by now that a lot of things are converging onto the same timeline then they're simply not paying attention.
    Whatever happened with that Jade Helm thing? And what about September/ October?

'ISIS' plots another blow to the financial system in the name of bringing back gold backed money. Sounds a lot like the banker plan the bankers been working toward, as I detailed in this thread. The evidence trail of their plan is loooooong....

h/t to presence for the thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nancial-System

eta: when I started this thread, I hoped I was wrong and connecting dots that shouldn't be connected. It doesn't look like I was. Please be safe this September and October everyone.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-19-2016 at 08:24 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever happened with that Jade Helm thing?
    It never ended. I explained the basis of JH's action arm in both this thread and the yuuuuge JH thread in GenPol. Kicking people off lands so it can be turned over to foreign corporations. As far as I can tell, this is still ongoing (see:Malheur OR for an example).

And what about September/ October?
    It was the start of reset cycle that is underway, according to religious observance cycles. I expected more overt fireworks at that time but things have progressively become more 'interesting' since then, don't you agree? I don't think the fireworks are very far off though.

I'll take a miscalculation or two when I'm nailing most everything else.

Much insight here, if you can pick up what ANOTHER is laying down. Not light reading and not for newbs to economics...but very worth the time to read.

GOLD
    http://www.usagold.com/goldtrail/archives/another1.html
    Last edited by devil21; 11-17-2016 at 03:35 AM.

1997 posts on a gold forum? (about oil countries supposedly trading their oil for gold reserves thus taking gold from Western countries and manipulating the gold market). From the link:

As explained by ANOTHER, an opportunistic arrangement for massive physical gold acquisition among important petroleum producing and exporting nations could be comfortably facilitated within these astronomical trading volumes now being publicly revealed via the LBMA. For the oil states this meant receiving real money (as opposed to government-sponsored paper) in payment for their depleting oil reserves. For the industrialized countries, this meant a continuing supply of cheap oil to fuel the economic boom already in progress. These transactions were to be cleared through the bustling London gold market. Up until late 1996, the volumes were a tightly kept secret so "the deal" proceeded without the knowledge of the general public.

When the LBMA went public with its figures, it raised the shroud off "the deal." But by then, according to ANOTHER, it no longer mattered. The oil states had already (almost inadvertently) cornered the gold market. As implied by ANOTHER's own words, his motivation for these postings was the discovery by "big traders" in the Far East of this opportune facility to buy gold at ever lower prices. Their subsequent heavy purchases of physical gold upset the delicate balance. Now there was no longer a reason to keep it secret, and hence, the revelation of this extraordinary tale.
    Saudi Arabia was the #1 oil country at that time. What was happening with their gold reserves?

http://www.24hgold.com/english/stat_...eid=19576B1670

1989 they had 143 tons.
    1990 they had 143 tons.
    1991 they had 143 tons.
    1992 they had 143 tons.
    1993 they had 143 tons.
    1994 they had 143 tons.
    1995 they had 143 tons.
    1996 they had 143 tons.
    1997 they had 143 tons.
    1998 they had 143 tons.

2009 they had 143 tons.

Not seeing a lot of accumulation happening. Did they virtually "corner" the gold market? I don't see it. (by comparison, the US has over 8,000 tonnes of gold reserves).

But then again- they aren't presented as facts.

If his "THOUGHTS!" are theory; they are good theory. If they are speculation; they are reasonable speculation. If they are supposition; they are well-grounded supposition.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-21-2016 at 12:41 PM.

1997 posts on a gold forum?
    Yes! Isn't it grand? Back when the net wasn't infested with disinfo agents, shills, trolls and bots. Valuable information was freely exchanged with minimal disruption. Imagine that!

(about oil countries supposedly trading their oil for gold reserves thus taking gold from Western countries and manipulating the gold market). From the link:

Saudi Arabia was the #1 oil country at that time. What was happening with their gold reserves?

http://www.24hgold.com/english/stat_...eid=19576B1670

1989 they had 143 tons.
    1990 they had 143 tons.
    1991 they had 143 tons.
    1992 they had 143 tons.
    1993 they had 143 tons.
    1994 they had 143 tons.
    1995 they had 143 tons.
    1996 they had 143 tons.
    1997 they had 143 tons.
    1998 they had 143 tons.

2009 they had 143 tons.

Not seeing a lot of accumulation happening. Did they virtually "corner" the gold market? I don't see it. (by comparison, the US has over 8,000 tonnes of gold reserves).

But then again- they aren't presented as facts.
    Gold doesn't change value. Only imaginary currencies change in relation to gold and other commodities. However, there's no way you read that entire exchange already, plus I don't think anyone trusts nor cares how much gold the Saudis claim they have/had officially. Corporate governments and banks lie as a matter of business.

Much important insight into metals markets (and how it ties to oil) is at that link and helps greatly in breaking out of the "how much does it cost?" fake money programming that everyone receives from birth. The info at that link is very important to understand right now as global markets undergo major changes. Well worth the time to read twice and comprehend.

Rats fleeing a sinking ship? Perhaps the phone calls to certain elites/insiders that seem to precede events have started being made....

Millionaires leaving Chicago by the thousands
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/04...ds/#more-58844

Also, China's yuan denominated gold market is set to open April 19!
    Last edited by devil21; 04-10-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Is it October yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is it October yet?
    Oh look, The$#@! is still trolling RPF and trying to derail threads.

What do you think will happen when China sets a gold price? Or is a productive dialogue outside of your professional purview?

What do you think will happen when China sets a gold price?
    I don't particularly think that government prices for goods mean anything.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't particularly think that government prices for goods mean anything.
    So no changes to anything then? Gold is still just gold, isn't it?

canada debt based money system

About 4,410,000 results(0.55 seconds)

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...d+money+system

Oh look, The$#@! is still trolling RPF and trying to derail threads.

What do you think will happen when China sets a gold price? Or is a productive dialogue outside of your professional purview?
    How and why is China going to set a gold price? Have they cornered the market of gold so they can command the price it sells for?

How and why is China going to set a gold price? Have they cornered the market of gold so they can command the price it sells for?
    Do you have any serious questions? How and why? Really?

http://www.bulliondesk.com/gold-news...ources-109581/

That is not setting a price. It is setting up their own exchange for gold to be traded in yuan. Will it impact the global price of gold? No.

http://www.kitco.com/news/2016-02-25...wo-Months.html

Dahdah added China, even if it does launch a yuan-gold benchmark, will still have a long way to go to overtake the influences London and New York have in the global gold market. He added that he doesn’t see a lot of international financial institutions participating in the yuan fix.

“I think this is going to be more of a domestic market,” he said. “International companies will be hesitant to join the fix as there are still some legality issues in China and question of how potential disputes would be resolved,”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-11-2016 at 01:37 PM.

That is not setting a price. It is setting up their own exchange for gold to be traded in yuan.
    Gold's value doesn't change. Only currency values change in relation to gold. If the PBOC declares the yuan (and/or their securities) to be gold backed, you can't seriously think that will have no impact on anything. It's also a physical market instead of the fakery known as COMEX.

Will it impact the global price of gold? No.
    In what currency? All of them?

It's also a physical market instead of the fakery known as COMEX.
    Shanghai Gold Exchange (which will be handling the market) is the Chinese version of COMEX. They both work the same way. http://www.marketswiki.com/wiki/Shanghai_Gold_Exchange
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-11-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Don't forget the Rothschilds and the City of London.

gold Rothschild City of London

About 513,000 results

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...31.ZguOJjAkX84
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 04-12-2016 at 09:02 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So no changes to anything then? Gold is still just gold, isn't it?
    No long-term changes based on a government price for a good... if the price is too high or too low, then arbitrage will occur until either the government runs out of money or gold.
    Pinochet is the model

instead of the fakery known as COMEX.

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ko...rawal-figures/

China Stops Publishing SGE Withdrawal Figures
    (SGE being the Shanghai Gold Exchange)

SGE Withdrawals Not Disclosed In Most Recent Data

But hiding the reports was not enough for the Chinese gold market architects. Apparently, the publishing of SGE withdrawals had to be discontinued, as it simply attracted too much attention to the true size of the Chinese physical gold market. The (Chinese) Market Data Weekly Reports on the first two trading weeks of 2016 at the SGE listed no withdrawal figures.
    When I called the SGE I was told the “load-out volume” (withdrawals) will not be published anymore, a statement that matches the new reports. This is a disaster for the gold community. SGE withdrawals provided a unique transparent metric for Chinese gold demand and it’s gone. However, the fact the Chinese stopped publishing SGE withdrawals once again strongly confirms the importance of these numbers from the past! Until December 2015 these numbers gave us a direct measure of Chinese wholesale gold demand. The truth became a little uncomfortable for the Chinese.

Ah well, I guess I’ll be focusing more on other gold markets from now on

^^^^
    Hey Zip, did you even read the link you posted? Perhaps you missed the bolded, underlined and CAPITALIZED March 2016 update at the top.

UPDATE 11 MARCH 2016: THE SGE HAS CONFIRMED TO CONTINUE PUBLISHING SGE WITHDRAWALS!
    https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ko...withdraw-data/

I’ve received written confirmation by the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) delivery department that the Chinese Market Data Monthly Reports disclose the volume of physical gold withdrawn from SGE designated vaults. I’m thrilled to resume reporting these numbers and everything related to the Chinese gold market!
    Nice try though. Somebody give Zip some neg rep for bullshittin, please. I'm out of ammo at the moment.

Bumping this thread of the last two years' crash predictions in order to add next year's crash predictions.
    Pinochet is the model

Thanks for the bump TheCount! So much of what I posted on page 1 is happening right now! I've learned so much more since posting this thread. I think we are experiencing the end of the bankruptcy of US Inc. IOW, the bankruptcy of the early 1930s is finally being discharged (along with many other countries that were declared bankrupt at same time). The catch is that the bankers will try to bankrupt us again within a year or two (history repeats and usually involves pushing us into expensive wars) but this time phasing out all tangible wealth like cash. Big changes underway since the entire global finance system has been based on those bankruptcies. Interesting times!
    Last edited by devil21; 12-01-2016 at 03:36 PM.

The catch is that the bankers will try to bankrupt us again within a year or two
    Been hearing that since 2007 at least.

bump

bumpity bump bump

Somethin' about a Shield catches my attention.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-21-2017 at 12:38 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast