Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting appeals court ruling in Canada - debt-based money is done?

Interesting appeals court ruling in Canada - debt-based money is done?

Just came across this video. It sounds important. (and make sure you read post #4 in this thread and the rest of the thread.)

Last edited by devil21; 06-18-2015 at 11:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good find!

those dumb canucks,
    around here the banks control the media with the fedgov's permission!

oh, wait...
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I probably should start a new thread for this post but Ill get it written down while it's fresh. Wall of text!

This court case is indicative of a much larger scale shift in global monetary policy underway. Most here know I've been following this issue pretty closely over the years, trying to work it out.

My guess at this point is that a global gold standard is being implemented and is at the end stages of completion. This global gold standard will be administered at an international central bank, per the globalist's desire for openly centralized global monetary control. The gold will be held primarily in China under the BRICS bank umbrella, which is actually another branch of the World Bank and IMF western central bank system, imo. Media coverage of much of the behind-the-scenes moves, such as this case, is being forbidden until the timing is "right" to coordinate a more mainstream release of information about the changes and/or an event catalyst to use as a cover, purported to necessitate the changes, something that directly affects Fed operations. Sears Tower and Chicago Fed are likely flash points. Stay out of Chicago in September!! The Fed, and other fiat central banks in their current iteration, will dissolve and the "currency" returned to Treasury control. Debt forgiveness/repudiation later this year (google: Shemitah jubilee) as the Fed goes away and foreign interests that held US debt have taken control of the American collateral (land, resources such as potential mining areas, forests, fresh WATER, etc, which is the real purpose of agenda 21 and probably the primary mission of Jade Helm 15) pledged against that debt. Those foreign debt holders won't just take it up the rear, WW3 would kick off. If they wish to avoid the utter chaos of the dollar's fiat "value" disappearing overnight, they can't shrink the amount of dollars (currency and digital) in the US. Instead, the day-to-day monetary control will be returned to the Treasury and the FRN replaced slowly by a national US Dollar. There will likely be a revaluation of the dollar downward during the transition as the FRN (global reserve) is replaced by the US note and global reserve status is lost but I don't have an opinion on how that will play out yet. Gold, in nominal dollars, would be revalued to reflect the ratio of actual amount of dollars in circulation to the amount of gold the US Dollar is backed by in the foreign central bank....or at least alleged to be, by the global bankers themselves. I don't have much of an opinion on what the revaluation will be, since no one seems to really know how much gold there actually is and the figures are all over the place. Karen Hudes says hundreds of thousands of tons while official banker released numbers are far, far lower. Which one is correct or are both of them completely wrong? Who knows? If Hudes is correct, then gold would probably revalue lower than it is today, at least in the short term while the shift settles out. If the bankers are correct and it's only enough to fill a few swimming pools, gold would skyrocket. If I were to guess, I'd say gold will revalue substantially higher simply because of how many dollars there are. That's just a guess though, since I don't foresee an official announcement claiming that gold supplies are exponentially higher than has been reported for years. It's been mined for thousands of years but only fills a few swimming pools? Unlikely. Anyway, gold has been steady overall since the start of the year though....a settling period appears to be taking place between gold and the dollar. DX is rising yet gold stays relatively stable. No large movements up or down. Hmm. Not often do we see DX going up, oil going down sharply, and gold steady but we have lately. Probably no coincidence that the PM manipulation tactics seem to be winding down and big banks selling or closing their commodities sectors.

Gold will still be a local physical store of wealth and no bankers can change that monetary law (especially while openly holding all the gold), at least barring another 1933 EO event, but it's status as an inflation hedge/inverse relationship to the dollar will be no longer since the dollar would be declared gold backed already. There is no gold, other than that which is privately held, in the US. Most here know this. It's been sent to the global central bank. Think of the coming situation like how the Fed was "custodian" of other country's gold, but as Zippy constantly reminded us, the Fed "owned" no gold. A global central bank will be the global "custodian" for the US and other countries, which will be the claimed backing for the national currency. No, it isn't a better solution for advocates of sovereignty. It only takes the "custodian" principle to the next level of unaccountability.

Ive waded through a lot of stuff over the years, a lot of bs, a lot of misdirection, got caught up in hypes which makes one miss important items, made some bad calls, made some good ones too, etc and this is where I've ended up. Take what you like from my thoughts but I have no desire to argue with anyone about them. We wanted to get off of debt based money and I think we're getting it. Of course, there's still a lot of changes that will be made to accommodate this new system (the IRS no longer collecting income tax as a means to pay national debt interest, for example) but I think this is where it's heading.

----------------------------------------
    note: Most of what I wrote is about a coordinated shift in perception. That's all that really matters in the big picture. All the gold on the planet could be whisked away by aliens but as long as the bankers say "it's there, this is how much of it there is and here's the new system" and everyone underneath them that controls perception of the masses buys into it and spreads it, does it really matter? Not really. It's the slow changing of perception that matters. If this perception shift is unsuccessful and the whole thing stalls out, you'll need your PMs, along with your guns and ammo and preps for the chaos that ensues. An interesting wrinkle to this whole scenario could be that in order to keep constitutionalists, libertarians, and the more shall-we-say "revolutionary" minded people at bay during such a large ceding of sovereignty, the TPTB (who we generally accept as being in control of presidential elections) could put Rand into the WH as sort of peace offering. May you live in interesting times....

eta: I have stopped updating the above post. Please read the entire thread for new/corroborating information, as I will update it over time.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-22-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: updated to include chicago

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." -- Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I probably should start a new thread for this post but Ill get it written down while it's fresh. Wall of text!

This court case is indicative of a much larger scale shift in global monetary policy underway. Most here know I've been following this issue pretty closely over the years, trying to work it out.

My guess at this point is that a global gold standard is being implemented and is at the end stages of completion. This global gold standard will be administered at an international central bank, per the globalist's desire for openly centralized global monetary control. The gold will be held primarily in China under the BRICS bank umbrella, which is actually another branch of the World Bank and IMF western central bank system, imo. Media coverage of much of the behind-the-scenes moves, such as this case, is being forbidden until the timing is "right" to coordinate a more mainstream release of information about the changes (or an event catalyst to use as a cover, purported to necessitate the changes). The Fed, and other fiat central banks in their current iteration, will dissolve and the "currency" returned to Treasury control. Debt forgiveness/repudiation later this year (google: Shemitah jubilee) as the Fed goes away and foreign interests that held US debt have taken control of the American collateral (land, resources, agenda 21) pledged against that debt. Those foreign debt holders won't just take it up the rear, WW3 would kick off. If they wish to avoid the utter chaos of the dollar's fiat "value" disappearing overnight, they can't shrink the amount of dollars (currency and digital) in the US. Instead, the day-to-day monetary control will be returned to the Treasury and the FRN replaced slowly by a national US Dollar. There will likely be a revaluation of the dollar downward during the transition as the FRN (global reserve) is replaced by the US note and global reserve status is lost but I don't have an opinion on how that will play out yet. Gold, in nominal dollars, would be revalued to reflect the ratio of actual amount of dollars in circulation to the amount of gold the US Dollar is backed by in the foreign central bank....or at least alleged to be, by the global bankers themselves. I don't have much of an opinion on what the revaluation will be, since no one seems to really know how much gold there actually is and the figures are all over the place. Karen Hudes says hundreds of thousands of tons while official banker released numbers are far, far lower. Which one is correct or are both of them completely wrong? Who knows? If Hudes is correct, then gold would probably revalue lower than it is today, at least in the short term while the shift settles out. If the bankers are correct and it's only enough to fill a few swimming pools, gold would skyrocket. Gold has been steady overall since the start of the year though....a settling period appears to be taking place between gold and the dollar. DX is rising yet gold stays relatively stable. No large movements up or down. Hmm. Not often do we see DX going up, oil going down sharply, and gold steady but we have lately. Probably no coincidence that the PM manipulation tactics seem to be winding down and big banks selling or closing their commodities sectors.

Gold will still be a local physical store of wealth and no bankers can change that monetary law (especially while openly holding all the gold), at least barring another 1933 EO event, but it's status as an inflation hedge/inverse relationship to the dollar will be no longer since the dollar would be declared gold backed already. There is no gold, other than that which is privately held, in the US. Most here know this. It's been sent to the global central bank. Think of the coming situation like how the Fed was "custodian" of other country's gold, but as Zippy constantly reminded us, the Fed "owned" no gold. A global central bank will be the global "custodian" for the US and other countries, which will be the claimed backing for the national currency. No, it isn't a better solution for advocates of sovereignty. It only takes the "custodian" principle to the next level of unaccountability.

Ive waded through a lot of stuff over the years, a lot of bs, a lot of misdirection, got caught up in hypes which makes one miss important items, made some bad calls, made some good ones too, etc and this is where I've ended up. Take what you like from my thoughts but I have no desire to argue with anyone about them. We wanted to get off of debt based money and I think we're getting it. Of course, there's still a lot of changes that will be made to accommodate this new system (the IRS no longer collecting income tax as a means to pay national debt interest, for example) but I think this is where it's heading.

----------------------------------------
    note: Most of what I wrote is about a coordinated shift in perception. That's all that really matters in the big picture. All the gold on the planet could be whisked away by aliens but as long as the bankers say "it's there, this is how much of it there is and here's the new system" and everyone underneath them that controls perception of the masses buys into it and spreads it, does it really matter? Not really. It's the slow changing of perception that matters. If this perception shift is unsuccessful and the whole thing stalls out, you'll need your PMs, along with your guns and ammo and preps for the chaos that ensues. An interesting wrinkle to this whole scenario could be that in order to keep constitutionalists, libertarians, and the more shall-we-say "revolutionary" minded people at bay during such a large ceding of sovereignty, the TPTB (who we generally accept as being in control of presidential elections) could put Rand into the WH as sort of peace offering. May you live in interesting times....
    What A Great Wall Of Text is this. Anyways, this is cool.

No court ruling will end fiat currencies. The only thing that will end fiat currency is when price inflation gets unbearable.

I'll update this thread with articles I come across that may confirm my global gold standard theory above.

Senators offer plan to close IRS
    http://americanfreepress.net/?p=23185

Has the late, great JimTraficant’s flat sales-tax proposal outlived the former Ohio Democratic congressman and entered the legislative pipeline? This could be the case, as Senators Gerald W. “Jerry” Moran (R-Kan.) and David Alfred Perdue, Jr. (R-Ga.) have introduced a bill designed “to overhaul and simplify the American tax system.”

The bill, S. 155, was read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance. The other cosponsors at this writing are Senators Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.). Its House companion bill is H.R. 25.

Moran’s bill, in many respects, uncannily resembles the federal consumption tax proposal put forth by Traficant.

What the Moran bill lacks, however, is Traficant’s other major provision to divorce the Federal Reserve central bank, which is owned and controlled by the Rothschild dynasty. Jim also envisioned Congress reviving its dormant sovereign power to stop being a tenant and issue money directly interest free—instead of renting Fed money at perpetual interest.
    Moran said: “I joined Senator Perdue . . . in introducing the Fair Tax Act of 2015. . . . Our proposal, known specifically as the ‘Fair Tax,’ replaces our complicated and costly tax system with a flat national consumption tax and would eventually close the Internal Revenue Service.” - more at link
    The Fed and IRS are joined at the hip.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-12-2015 at 08:26 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IMF and World Bank will be 'delighted' to work with the BRICS Asian Infrastructure bank, says IMF head Lagarde.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-imf...#ixzz3V8RDBH1j

BEIJING (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund will be "delighted" to cooperate with the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), said IMF managing director Christine Lagarde on Sunday.

Lagarde added that there is "massive" room for co-operation with AIIB on infrastructure financing.

The World Bank will also cooperate with the AIIB, Lagarde told a conference in Beijing.

Her comments come after a number of countries said they would participate in the new bank slated to start operations by the end of the year, even as others raised concerns over potential competition with other lenders.
    Delighted because the same people that control the IMF and WB also control the BRICS bank and AIIB, maybe?
    Last edited by devil21; 03-22-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Relevant reading...

The enabling financing and funding comes not from conventional equity and debt finance capital which are useless where the rule of law is weak - but rather from the use of prepay credit instruments issued by suppliers like Gazprom and returnable in payment for natural gas supplied. Through this simple but radical mechanism - which has already been the subject of a direct US$85 billion crude oil transaction between Russia's Rosneft and China's Sinochem - it is possible for producers to financially engage directly with end-user consumers.
    This then opens the way firstly to networked Eurasian physical energy markets and pricing hub benchmarks and secondly to a financial "Energy Clearing Union" agreement whereby energy producers and consumers engage in mutually guaranteed generic energy and value exchanges.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5807104

Cracking down on (discouraging, actually) cash withdrawals, aka FRN use.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-urge-ba...-5000-or-more/

Imo, based on my theory above, it is because they want to remove FRNs from circulation. It's not that simple though. Of course there is the aspect of minimizing cash in the economy, for the eventual transition to all-digital, but this particular move is more geared toward discouraging new FRNs from circulating, since they plan to replace existing cash with non-FRN US Treasury Notes. The less FRNs in circulation, the easier to introduce the US Notes.

Watch this Esurance commercial and think about what you see:

^^^^^^
    conditioning
    Last edited by devil21; 03-23-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Did anybody watch the Esurance commercial above and notice the US Note being used instead of the Federal Reserve Note?

H/T to DamianTV for this thread: (another revelation similar to the op video)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...o-Create-Money
    ----------------------------------

Might be a good time to exchange some spare digital "dollars" for physical metals. Stack some physical cash too.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-05-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Well worth a read. I think this blogger nails some of the finer points of the changes underway. All of his commentaries are worth reading. He knows his stuff.

China to "purchase" the Federal Reserve
    http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/...deral-reserve/

(eta: looks like that site has changed to subscription for newer content, sorry)
    Last edited by devil21; 07-29-2015 at 10:55 PM.

That is some article. It also claims that because China bought a building from JP Morgan for $725 million that China now owns JP Morgan (which is worth $2.7 trillion- if you can buy a $2.7 trillion company for $725 million I would call that a steal! And the execs of JP Morgan fired).

China has recently purchased the JP Morgan building in Manhattan for $725 million. One could reason that they have in fact purchased all of JP Morgan. And I’m sure it will soon be announced that China has or is in the process of purchasing other Western banks and physical assets. These banks make up the majority owners of the Federal Reserve.
    (the major banks do NOT own the Federal Reserve)

His claim that China is "buying the Fed" is assuming that China is buying every single dollar of US Debt- (which they are not doing- China hasn't purchased any additional US debt in the year since this article was written).

In essence, China has been slowly buying up the Federal Reserve for some time now. If you can call it a purchase. Its more of a negotiation over assuming the liabilities of both the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury.

The Federal Reserve is the largest holder of U.S. debt at $2.1 trillion. China is second at $1.3 trillion. Think of it as the United States government doing a debt consolidation of all its treasury bonds because it can no longer pay or service the debt.
    He says the US defaulted in 2013 (they didn't).

Also claims China owns all the gold in the world (they don't).

The gold reserves of the west have been depleted by China. Some say there is no gold left. This is more physical assets gone from the legers of the Western banks. The system of debt based money creation of the Western world is dead. It’s over. The shift East is in the final stages of completion.
    China will save the world and make everything right again.
    It will happen over a weekend, as many have already predicted. The televisions will announce the largest deal in financial history between the Federal Reserve and China. They will discuss how all the worlds currencies have been revalued to reflect true production ratios and physical assets. Accounts will be balanced. War criminals will be prosecuted.

Entertaining but certainly not a factual article.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-07-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Whatever you say Zipparoo. I scaled back my enthusiasm over the article just for you. Everything is ho hum status quo right? What was I thinking??

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for anyone that hasn't checked out the http://www.philosophyofmetrics.com site yet. VERY good insights on the global economic changes underway are available there.

eta: the insights into the rebalancing of the SDR, to incorpoate the RMB and likely gold itself, is very important. The SDR will replace the dollar as global reserve "currency", though it's a "monetary unit" based on a basket of currencies.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-12-2015 at 03:56 PM.

VERY good insights on the global economic changes underway are available there.
    Devil, you've been a member here since 2007. I'm going to assume that your economic beliefs are at least that old, though I'm guessing that they're even older than that.

Is there a point in time at which you would consider that maybe the changes you believe are happening are not actually happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Somebody neg rep TheCount on my behalf please. He's on my ignore list but always posts something stupid in any comment directly after mine.
    ---------------

eta: I felt like giving my own neg rep today so I read it.

Not actually happening? You mean there are no IMF/G20/BRICS/UN/etc meetings where they decide the direction of the global economy? You mean the dollar was never on the gold standard and then taken off? You mean a global reserve currency doesn't always last approximately 99 years before it needs to be changed due to dilution of the currency? You mean Bretton Woods never happened? You mean China isn't the biggest economy in the world now and US unemployment isn't 25-30%? You mean there isn't a police state implementation in progress to quell unrest due to coming economic changes? You mean the stock market isn't rigged and computer controlled to keep an illusion of prosperity while big changes are made? I already mentioned above that changing perception is the biggest factor so of course I recognize that most of the changes won't be apparent in day-to-day existences of most people (well, except for the gradually lowering standards of living as the income divide gets larger, cops slowly turning into revenue generating terminators and other slow 'boil the frog' observations). That certainly doesn't mean it's "not actually happening".

Sorry but the stuff they DON'T talk about on the news is what is actually the news. I recognize that most of what passes as "news" is actually just semi-fictional stories used to implement economic changes under false pretenses. Nice try with the gas-lighting technique though.

Now here's your neg rep and back on ignore list. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-12-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Here's an example of the gov't giving resource rich land to foreign debt holders as part of settling the debt, as I described in post #4. I betcha Rio Tinto invested in a lot of Treasuries. This sort of thing is going on all over the country. Foreign debt holders are quietly taking control of land and assets in exchange for the gov't debt they hold.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/s...the-lurch.html

SUPERIOR, Ariz. – A place of great natural beauty, popular among rock climbers and campers, a part of Tonto National Forest known as Oak Flat has been under federal protection from mining since 1955, by special order of President Eisenhower.

On the nearby San Carlos Apache reservation, many consider Oak Flat to be sacred, ancestral land – the home of one of their gods and the site of traditional Apache ceremonies.

But Oak Flat also sits on top of one of the world’s largest deposits of copper ore. Resolution Copper Mining, a subsidiary of British-Australian mining conglomerate Rio Tinto, has sought ownership of the land for a decade, lobbying Congress to enact special legislation on its behalf more than a dozen times since 2005.

Year after year the bills failed to pass. But in December, the legislation was was quietly passed into law as part of the 2015 National Defense Authorization Act. Arizona Sen. John McCain, who has long championed the deal, said the land exchange would “maintain the strength of the most technologically advanced military in the world” since copper is the second-most-utilized mineral by the Department of Defense.

As part of the deal, Resolution Copper will swap roughly 7.8 square miles of land scattered across Arizona for roughly 3.8 square miles of Tonto National Forest, which includes Oak Flat. The new legislation will open up Oak Flat for copper mining.

But critics say the move allows the company to privatize the land and make an end run around critical environmental and cultural protections. What’s more Resolution Copper can’t promise that any of the copper produced by the mine will remain in the United States – which raises the question: How does this help national defense?

more at link
    I suspect enforcing these sorts of land seizures are what Jade Helm is primarily about. Not everyone is going to stand down when the foreign debt holders come to claim "their" land.

eta: and perhaps McCain wasn't referring to the US military as the most technologically advanced military?
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2015 at 02:03 AM.

I'll take that as a no.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Somebody neg rep TheCount on my behalf please.
    Done. The Democrat instigator is negged.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'll take that as a no.
    You never answered my question of whether or not you're a Democrat, so I'll take that as a yes.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You never answered my question of whether or not you're a Democrat, so I'll take that as a yes.
    Just a friendly note to you. I understand why you call out the known trolls but remember that Democrats that are interested in Rand2016 will start visiting this forum soon, if not already. Don't get too comfy throwing around the anti-Dem rhetoric, lest you scare off potential supporters of his campaign.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, devil, you've got Z2.0 issuing meaningless and deceptive blanket denials (the sole stockholders of the Fed don't "own" it--but we won't say what we do call it) and Wee Willie Wonka doing his obnoxious best to derail the thread. Unfortunately, you certainly seem to be onto something.

Cute feint to have Russia, China, Brazil et al pretend to be trying to compete with the FRN, but actually set up its Official Replacement as 'reserve currency'. That does sound like their style. No wonder they don't want any Pauls in the White House right now. A simple emptying of the Fed basements and filling of Ft. Knox would be enough to bring the whole plan down in flames.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, devil, you've got Z2.0 issuing meaningless and deceptive blanket denials (the sole stockholders of the Fed don't "own" it--but we won't say what we do call it) and Wee Willie Wonka doing his obnoxious best to derail the thread. Unfortunately, you certainly seem to be onto something.
    The key is to think like the bankers do. They do not consider themselves to ever be part of a country, rather they are global "citizens" that basically carpetbag all around the world, latch on to the resources of that country and suck it dry, then move the whole game somewhere else to restart it. This is where understanding the workings of secret societies becomes important and understanding real history. At the top levels, they all work TOGETHER, not against each other. It's the "big club" Carlin was talking about. Remember,
    "all wars are banker (created) wars" with the only purpose being to perpetuate their scam until they eventually control every resource on the planet. It reminds me of the scene from Independence Day when the President has a telepathic vision from the "alien". The "aliens" hop from planet to planet, devouring the resources like locusts, then moving to the next planet to start over. Same idea.

Cute feint to have Russia, China, Brazil et al pretend to be trying to compete with the FRN, but actually set up its Official Replacement as 'reserve currency'. That does sound like their style. No wonder they don't want any Pauls in the White House right now. A simple emptying of the Fed basements and filling of Ft. Knox would be enough to bring the whole plan down in flames.
    Yep. They're all working together because they are all ultimately controlled by bankers with the same agenda. Also consider that if they don't get their wish, these are the kinds of people that will burn society to the ground on the way out the door instead of admitting failure and taking their medicine. Scary thought....
    ------------

I took TheCount off my ig list so I can document the continued harassment. Now I'm in the sig? Your obsession with me is creeping me out! Do I have to start fearing for my safety?
    Last edited by devil21; 04-14-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

How do YOU think that Fed ownership is structured? Links to support your theory? As I have said, the "shares" are not stock shares like in a corporation but a membership fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How do YOU think that Fed ownership is structured? Links to support your theory? As I have said, the "shares" are not stock shares like in a corporation but a membership fee.
    There is no "theory". It's right there in the Fed Act. The Fed Act seems to think they are stockholder shares and call them such repeatedly.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section5.htm

Section 5. Stock Issues; Increase and Decrease of Capital
    1. Amount of shares; increase and decrease of capital; surrender and cancellation of stock

The capital stock of each Federal reserve bank shall be divided into shares of $100 each. The outstanding capital stock shall be increased from time to time as member banks increase their capital stock and surplus or as additional banks become members, and may be decreased as member banks reduce their capital stock or surplus or cease to be members. Shares of the capital stock of Federal reserve banks owned by member banks shall not be transferred or hypothecated.
    Seems pretty straight-forward to me. Where's your link explaining that the stock shares aren't actually stock shares?

Also note that one of the possible conditions to dissolve the Fed is a 2/3 vote by STOCKHOLDERS to do so. Sounds like a standard meeting of stockholders making a decision, like any other corporation.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-16-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...devil21, be careful with that bill still stuff...acala becked and limbaughed at me about bill still over at my fantastic monetary thread, "Exposing Republicrat Monetary Ignorance For Dummies"(btw, anyone know of a better thread or a more knowledgeable po$ter, please name the name...i'd like to talk to them!)

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...devil21, be careful with that bill still stuff...acala becked and limbaughed at me about bill still over at my fantastic monetary thread, "Exposing Republicrat Monetary Ignorance For Dummies"(btw, anyone know of a better thread or a more knowledgeable po$ter, please name the name...i'd like to talk to them!)
    I think Bill Still is a shill for the bankers, as are a lot of other commentators that built their reputations on exposing the realities of the monetary system. Pretty much everyone has a price. If I were to comment on the OP video, it would be that lawsuits like that are covers perpetrated by the bankers themselves to dissolve the legal framework that the current system works under, without forcing legislators to do it. Judges are owned and issue rulings as they are told to. IOW, bankers can basically sue themselves to get the changes they want and tell the judges to "make it so".
    -----------------------

Another website worth reading that ties in with my post #4. It talks about how the debt is settled, bond redemption, etc and does it in actual daily blog form so you can track the official progress! Even suggests FRN to US Note exchange rate will be 92 Notes per 100 FRN. Well worth a read, follow any links you see and google whatever terms you don't recognize (like "federal reserve box"...wth is that?).

http://humanus.ca/landa-global-general-updates.php
    Last edited by devil21; 04-16-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast