Thread: Looking for BradlyinDC

Looking for BradlyinDC

Does he still post here? He was instrumental in the development of bitcoin in the American Eagle thread years ago. He told me he would do something for me and I am here looking for him. Does anyone know him?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyakulis View Post
    Does he still post here? He was instrumental in the development of bitcoin in the American Eagle thread years ago. He told me he would do something for me and I am here looking for him. Does anyone know him?
    You can find him in the Member list in the Community tab above and send him a pm.

Tried Facebook?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Tried Facebook?

I tried to PM him here.

I'm not sure what his last name is for facebook. He was doing me a favor before and I really need him now. I'm at my wits end here. If anyone knows him on a personal level be sure to let me know. Thanks guys.

Was he one of the early 2009-2010 coders?

Ever since the price crossed $100, a lot of those 5 and 6 figure BTC guys disappeared from the internets I've noticed on bitcointalk.

As far as I know he hasn't been here in quite a while--you may have better luck asking this question on bitcointalk.org.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Check your pm box. I can get in touch with Bradly.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Was he one of the early 2009-2010 coders?

Ever since the price crossed $100, a lot of those 5 and 6 figure BTC guys disappeared from the internets I've noticed on bitcointalk.
    Hmmm, I would assume he was involved more than I even know. The way the story goes is on the American Eagle thread here I came up with the idea and those guys coded it. I was involved very little other than suggesting the idea. At the time digital currencies already existed but I guess the leap was the peer two peer network or other miners verifying transactions. Also, some wanted to patent the idea but I sort of suggested leaving it open source for it's own protection. Other than that I had no involvement. When they went further with it I didn't get involved because I didn't know code. There was also talk of intrinsic value and whether the idea could even work. At the time though I guess the implementation was not so hard that it was worth it to try to see if a transaction could be made using.

On the second Ron Paul campaign, Bradly found me and was asking me what I thought of it. I said a friend of mine told me about it and I thought it was cool. He was like what are you talking about you came up with the idea. He then offered to send me coins that "were worth a lot" and wanted me to be a leader. Regardless, I was not feeling good at the time or up to being involved. Anyway, I'm broke and unemployed now. I hate to bother him for handouts but he offered to hold me some and never spend them when I declined to take them back then. I was sincerely hoping he kept to his word but would understand if something happen. I guess this is a shot in the dark to try to get out of my crappy situation right now.

I was layed off for my mental disability. I have bipolar with psychotic features and there was issues with my boss harassing me because of it. I ended up quitting but have not been able to find work since I left there unfortunately.

To be honest I don't even care if he spent them or did something with them but I just want to talk to him and tip my cap to him for getting this project off the ground. I can't believe all the press surrounding it. It's my little secret to myself that I chuckle about. But I don't have anything to show for it unfortunately. I was thinking maybe knowing those guys could get me some sort of connect at work again even. Also, I'm not even sure if he was the exact one that messaged me. I would know if that thread still existed but I think maybe a lot of those guys wanted to disappear so, the thread kind of followed (though I have no idea).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.