Thread: Redheads protest Wendy's logo

Redheads protest Wendy's logo

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    About time.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ridiculous .

as a true redhead, i say let em eat cake....
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 03-05-2015 at 09:35 AM.

I can't watch videos right now, but I'm assuming that this isn't a serious protest right?
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ridiculous .
    Actually this was an improv stunt and I think it's pretty funny. To me it's a spoof of the whole "Washington Redskins" drama.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    I can't watch videos right now, but I'm assuming that this isn't a serious protest right?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Correct.
    side note, and a warning......don't $#@! with a redhead.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Why?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why?
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Actually this was an improv stunt and I think it's pretty funny. To me it's a spoof of the whole "Washington Redskins" drama.
    I hope the Redskins never change the name , just get rid of the Washington part .

Hey Hey, Ho Ho.... they called Wendy a Ho........

LOOK!

A REDHEAD SCAB... attack!

http://improveverywhere.com/2007/07/24/redheads/

Mockingly Sarcastic...... nothing like turning the tables and letting people see how ridiculous all of the groups that seriously pull this crap really are.
    Last edited by Mach; 03-05-2015 at 09:57 AM.
    FJB

A gathering of redheads sounds like a fun place to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I hope the Redskins never change the name , just get rid of the Washington part .
    Or the could be called the Washington foreskins. Or the Washington skinflutes.

exactly.
    on a side note,,

the evil Red Haired stepchild has just gotten a 9mm XD and finished her CPL classes. (just waiting on final paperwork)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It took them how many decades to decide to get upset?

Who is their next target, Little Orphan Annie?

This^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Seems they've had their fill.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws