Thread: Liberty After Dark podcast on left liberty issues - sex, drugs and rock n roll

Liberty After Dark podcast on left liberty issues - sex, drugs and rock n roll

It occurred to me last year how very neglected left liberty issues can be. And I talk and write about right liberty things all the time - the fed, spending, precious metals, all that. But for a change, I wanted to create a space where it was all personal liberty all the time. And not to condone these activities but to highlight the problems created by prohibitions.

I am working on episode 7 now to discuss polyamory - the good, the bad and the ugly

But in the first six episodes I've had Judge Napolitano, Judge Jim Gray, two sex workers, an Iraq war veteran, a catholic friar, a Republican pot activist, a poker champion, Ben Swann, Jeffrey Tucker, etc on the show to give various perspectives on liberty.

I'm having a lot of fun with it and would love to get some more listeners. It actually is the best podcast ever conceived of and created. You can also find it on Stitcher and iTunes.

http://rachelmills.podbean.com/
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wanted to add:

Liberty After Dark is ready to start taking calls for the Big Polyamory episode.
    This episode is not to promote or condemn the practice, just to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly of it. You can participate anonymously. I want to hear stories of good experiences and bad experiences, what to do, what not to do. I define polyamory as having multiple partners with the consent and knowledge of all involved. It is distinct from *cheating*.
    So if you want to tell your story, call my Skype number and leave me a message telling your story and I will put selected stories in the next episode, along with an interview with a polyamorous couple. (how does THAT work??? Right?)
    The number is nine one nine seven four seven four one one one. I will not be answering it for several days so you can record messages. Please share this with anyone you think would have interesting things to say.

Also the Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/libertyafterdark
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Nice concept, I'll check it out. Heck of a job to get the Judge on...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I'll definitely give it a listen and good luck!

LOL, 50 Shades of Judge Jim Gray