Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gospel of Pragmatism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gospel of Pragmatism

On September 11, 2001 I acquired, among other things, this marvelous castle - formerly known as Bishop Castle in southern Colorado.

James Roland, - Jim insisted on doing all the work and so not until recently I have left all the work to him. But now he weakens daily to an evasive cancer so I have begun to make modifications.

This Bridge to Nowhere was getting quite shaky! I am going to add a large Spiral in the Fibonacci Sequence style to this Golden Rectangle brace.

Jim has long been an advocate of Redeeming Lawful Money!

DONATE HERE - The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money!

To better understand that I am Trustee of the Resulting Trust, which is to say that CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP is in authority to forgive the Bishop of Rome (Pope) and reconcile the money system by running the Fed, one should study the Gospel of Pragmatism. Quoting the initial Introduction:

I present this Gospel of Pragmatism to the landscape of human consciousness with the growing conviction that Pragmatism is the first religious doctrine ever that is not a business plan. Pragmatism is quite the opposite of a business plan, defusing Christianity as a weapon and canceling any precept of guilt, that is to say abolishing any monetizing sin through priestcraft.
    So as Jim grows too weak to sustain the apparition of his separateness a new evolution of human spiritual consciousness is launched through his magnificent art. Abolishing the Fed is only a fundamental segment. Enjoy and join in! Many people ask me about donating and the Collection Plate for Castle Church will probably always be, Go buy something nice for your worst enemy.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. You might send a nice card with some money for Pheobe and Jim as this is a trying time for them:

Newspaper Article.

Television News Article.

Would you believe that even $1 cash goes a very long way when somebody wants to feel some love and support?

Here is a recent rendition of the Gospel of Pragmatism (Click Here).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You aquire that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    You aquire that?

Anywhere you go, Everything you see; I own it all so long as you believe that You are You, and Me is Me.

That is a spoof on Dr Seuss.

Study the Bill of Exchange in the first link above. It cites my heritage "perpetual inheritance" as Patroon. That is a perpetual inheritance that survived British manorial law and even the Revolutionary War.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Seems an interesting project,, but an impractical home.

The only Tort (torte) that interests me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The main problem with pragmatism is that, it doesn't work.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can you tell me a little more about how you acquired this castle?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My bad! You're a farming snob.

i think its pretty sad what you did David.

here is a video of Jim Bishop, the guy that actually built the castle, giving his side of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzN9PqZa4jU

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly. View Post
    i think its pretty sad what you did David.
    Considering that Jim stood up from his folding chair, as we enjoyed the campfire at the base of the Castle and proclaimed rather dramatically:

It will be called CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP!

Considering that the name was Jim's creation and that my signature is not found on either conveyance of the Warranty Deed (or the Corrective Warranty Deed ten days later), I feel you are being unfair to say that this is something I did.

I am doing Jim and Phoebe a great favor by taking the liability for the Bishop Castle off their family but leaving them to benefit from it. The Trust they settled is designed to survive as long as the Castle Art.

My attempt to snub the Gift Shop manager's slur campaign with a deferred prosecution was ineffective apparently. I attempted to defer the prosecution for libel and slander so that she would just stop it, and continue to operate the Gift Shop to Jim and Phoebe's benefit. Instead of accepting the attitude adjustment and going back to business she escalated. Her Bad! Now elder abuse to persons at risk by a person of trust and grand larceny have been added for the district attorney to consider. Jim should be enjoying the secured future he and his wife have created and Shelly has now created fear and hatred in his heart; that is truly what is sad Kelly.

Considering that Jim stood up from his folding chair, as we enjoyed the campfire at the base of the Castle and proclaimed rather dramatically:

It will be called CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP!

Considering that the name was Jim's creation and that my signature is not found on either conveyance of the Warranty Deed (or the Corrective Warranty Deed ten days later), I feel you are being unfair to say that this is something I did.

I am doing Jim and Phoebe a great favor by taking the liability for the Bishop Castle off their family but leaving them to benefit from it. The Trust they settled is designed to survive as long as the Castle Art.

My attempt to snub the Gift Shop manager's slur campaign with a deferred prosecution was ineffective apparently. I attempted to defer the prosecution for libel and slander so that she would just stop it, and continue to operate the Gift Shop to Jim and Phoebe's benefit. Instead of accepting the attitude adjustment and going back to business she escalated. Her Bad! Now elder abuse to persons at risk by a person of trust and grand larceny have been added for the district attorney to consider. Jim should be enjoying the secured future he and his wife have created and Shelly has now created fear and hatred in his heart; that is truly what is sad Kelly.
    im not saying anything you did was technically illegal. though i question whether what you did was moral. many in this country dont know the difference.
    just know when you start to add YOUR family crest to the largest anti-government monument i can think of, you trash its entire history - as well as discredit any message you hope to convey
    those that know jim, know he wanted nothing to do with religion. in fact - he saw religion as another form of government - and vented about that too.

further more - its clear jim is not happy with the direct the castle is going - and wishes those actions be stopped.
    the only real test in all of this: is what you do now. now that jim doesnt want to you to continue as evidenced by the above video.
    will you continue to add to the castle and claim to represent it as you have been, or you will you do what jim, who you call a friend, wants for the castle.

i guess we will see, huh.
    Last edited by Kelly.; 05-18-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

There seems to be some social media rumors going around that Jim and Phoebe were coerced into entrusting the Castle Art. This is untrue.

It does seem that Jim is subject however to emotional manipulation. When Jim renamed BISHOP CASTLE NONPROFIT CORPORATION to CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP he did so by inspired conviction that Pragmatism (CLICK HERE) is the solution the world needs to end war.

It has been an interesting excursion into social media. Not to offend but it is not really happening. Jim and Phoebe are intelligent enough to express their feelings about the trust properly but it would seem that their children are very upset with their parents' decision. At any rate you might choose to believe in what I consider junior high school social media sensationalism or consider that the Castle is in irrevocable trust for all the right reasons.

At any rate simply having a change of heart is not adequate for the Board of Trustees to revoke the Trust; especially when Jim and Phoebe have never expressed this in any meaningful way.

Thank you all for considering this carefully. I love Jim and Phoebe and will honorably fulfil the commission that they have created, settled and granted. Truth be told, there was a typo in the property description on the Warranty Deed when Jim and Phoebe changed the Title. The clerk and recorder caught the error and made them do it again (them, because my signature is not on it). So Jim and Phoebe went through all the trouble to convey Jim's Castle Art from BISHOP CASTLE NONPROFIT CORPORATION to CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP (Jim's name, not mine) a second time, going to the bank for a notary and finding witnesses too a second time ten days later. If indeed they have a change of heart then I suppose that a social media outcry and slur campaign is their only hope - and that is only that I might feel bad about fulfilling my obligations to perform honorably.

I actually do not think that I can convince many of you that Jim and Phoebe are grownups and capable of making this decision and that they have made no effort to communicate the above sentiments in any meaningful way to me as First Trustee or to the Board of Trustees through me. I just encountered a link that led me back here and saw there were some posts.

The Castle was originally acquired on September 11th, 2001 by Bill of Exchange based in the absurdity that debt functions for the basis of currency. That is something difficult for even Ronald Ernest PAUL adherents to comprehend. I am subscribing to this thread so that I might develop some understanding for you, Kelly.

I have utilized Ron PAUL's failed bills in the past (CLICK HERE), associated with process. Ronald Dean is the only Claimant who got his money back from US Bank. I recall he phoned me and said US Bank wanted him to sign a Waiver of Indemnity first but we got laughing so hard they dropped it, gave him back his money and wrote letters of apology for a few bounced checks! So when you view the video of Jim and me above take special interest in the wording Jim put on the Collection Box - that is the remedy Congress wrote into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act at work.

These are the topics of discussion Jim and I have spent hours with and this mutual understanding of applying remedy to build a lasting and enduring legacy for Jim's Castle Art bonded us together very closely. I love Jim and Phoebe and will protect the Castle as they planned when they put it into irrevocable trust. I have founded a Board of Trustees dedicated to the same and a changed emotional state is inadequate for reversing the Trust. Also if Jim and Phoebe stick to coercion and theft by me, as a reason to revoke the Trust, that fails for being untrue. They will need to find a reason that is adequate AND that is founded in truth and fact.

Regards,

David Merrill - First Trustee for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The convergence of heritage into one destiny was a very interesting subject of discussion. That is what the family crest has to do with BISHOP.

Since everybody knows the Castle Art is Bishop Castle, that is coming next. Just as soon as Jim and Phoebe decide what they want it to look like. We discussed that together, and Jim gave me instructions about mounting it up on the wall.

I watched the video long enough to see my friend being tormented by anxiety and fear. He is obviously being led and as a shut-in is subject to emotional manipulation. That video is primarily where elder abuse came into the complaint.

I am doing exactly what Jim and Phoebe want, as it is expressed clearly by contract. You can stick to your distorted rendition and it will fail you. - Mainly because there has been no fraud, coercion or theft. I tried to explain and you will eventually understand if you care enough to watch and wait - to see what happens. You should respect that people form irrevocable trust for exactly this reason.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you Kelly;

Learning and teaching are synonyms.

I feel like I have a deeper understanding now.

We can likely agree that Jim feels deeply about the end of religion as a political agenda and commercial priestcraft. This is why he accepted Pragmatism for Bishop Castle and changed the name to CASTLE CHURCH. Think of redemption as forgiveness.

They shall be forgiven in lawful money on demand.

The lawsuit is on a religious woman, a Mormon according to Jim. She declared that God is with her, and against me (Pragmatism) as she began this libel and slander campaign. I tried to stop her as soon as she handed me the evidence to. I tried to stop her from poisoning Jim's bliss, and I tried stopping her gently. I even tried to discuss it with her. She was hell-bent so to speak.

Since Jim and I spent months planning the Trust while he was coherent and competent, the video is plainly manipulation. There are plenty of other witnesses - direct witnesses affected by the libel and slander. - And plenty witnesses to the elder abuse too. That video testifies as well.

The reader should stop to consider whether to believe Jim last fall, while up and about enjoying Castlebuilding accepting Pragmatism and knowingly planning a Trust where we would converge our heritage - Jim's in BISHOP of Rome = (Pope) for distorting the message of Jesus CHRIST into a business plan monetizing sin and guilt; with my heritage in central banking.

If you know about kinesics you will see Jim compelled to lie, humiliated by his caregivers by being broadcast in his underwear with death hovering. Watch his body language and eyes especially. Also it looks like Donita is standing over one side and Phoebe over the other side of his bed as they coach him to recite the sound bites they have been programming into Jim for weeks. His eyes reveal he knows he is lying and that he is very afraid. I watched it but not all the way through. It is very painful to watch my friend being abused like that.

Thank you for the encouragement to move forward with Jim's, Phoebe's and my plans for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. It is the passion of James Roland BISHOP that a difference be made. He and I agreed that Pragmatism has the potential to end war and Jim said exactly that to my face. Thank you for reminding me what the Trust Jim and Phoebe formed is all about.

My genetics awakens me to be resulting trustee for one resulting trust around central banking. Notice the term "perpetual inheritance" in §VI (CLICK HERE). The People entrusted Congress to regulate the value of money and in 1913 Congress entrusted a cartel of central bankers and called that the Federal Reserve System. Since then the Fed has driven the value of the US Dollar below the ground! That is a breach of trust by Congress creating an opportunity called Resulting Trust. Ergo the Bill of Exchange that perfected Judgment on September 11, 2001. The Bankers' Holiday was my NYSE shutting down for three days and restructuring.

My mother's side is Christopher WREN, of whom the Wren-Sailors and the original patent RENSELLAER is on that Charter linked in the last paragraph. So my ancestor on my mother's side built a big wall around his estate there on Manhattan and it became the namesake for Wall Street, where the original Bill of Exchange was served on Chairman GRASSO at 11 Wall Street a few months prior to 9/11. On my father's side is an even more revealing heritage, how Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT founded a Patroon land claim that survived both British manorial law, as well as American manorial law at the end of the Revolutionary War with the assistance of George WASHINGTON. Here are a couple photos documenting that strip of land behind Milestone Park is the extant land claim I speak of. The Van Pelt Milestone sets with Washington's rifle and powder horn in the Brooklyn Historical Society, moved there for preservation.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/7945/7G8WH9.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img151/6489/...milestonem.jpg

So if you pretend at all to understand Jim and his mental states, then please put yourself in my shoes and pretend you must choose between a contract signed before notary and witnesses after fastidious planning and that video, posted on the Internet as part of a social media slur campaign.

That strip of land supports my claim to the NYSE and the Bill of Exchange speaks to my ownership rights not only to the Castle Art but everything you can see from the Tower. That is to say - until you understand my genetics simply awoke my consciousness to the Christ-Mind prior to bringing your awareness to it. This is the sort of thing that excites Jim to jumping up from his folding chair and declaring:

Its name will be CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP!

We decided that BISHOP was an Office, rather than a Title. James Roland is a Title. BISHOP is an Office descended from Pope, the Bishop of Rome.

Even if you don't believe me, please understand that Jim does. Even now. Watching Jim being coerced into fighting with the irrevocable trust is very painful. I am correcting that situation currently. As with correcting things through Congress in 2002. I petitioned Congress to correct the falsification of records then too. Congress oversees the district courts where I am currently working to make things right for Jim.

http://friends-n-family-research.inf..._falsified.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf..._corrected.jpg

Thank you Kelly;

Learning and teaching are synonyms.

I feel like I have a deeper understanding now.

We can likely agree that Jim feels deeply about the end of religion as a political agenda and commercial priestcraft. This is why he accepted Pragmatism for Bishop Castle and changed the name to CASTLE CHURCH. Think of redemption as forgiveness.

They shall be forgiven in lawful money on demand.

The lawsuit is on a religious woman, a Mormon according to Jim. She declared that God is with her, and against me (Pragmatism) as she began this libel and slander campaign. I tried to stop her as soon as she handed me the evidence to. I tried to stop her from poisoning Jim's bliss, and I tried stopping her gently. I even tried to discuss it with her. She was hell-bent so to speak.

Since Jim and I spent months planning the Trust while he was coherent and competent, the video is plainly manipulation. There are plenty of other witnesses - direct witnesses affected by the libel and slander. - And plenty witnesses to the elder abuse too. That video testifies as well.

The reader should stop to consider whether to believe Jim last fall, while up and about enjoying Castlebuilding accepting Pragmatism and knowingly planning a Trust where we would converge our heritage - Jim's in BISHOP of Rome = (Pope) for distorting the message of Jesus CHRIST into a business plan monetizing sin and guilt; with my heritage in central banking.

If you know about kinesics you will see Jim compelled to lie, humiliated by his caregivers by being broadcast in his underwear with death hovering. Watch his body language and eyes especially. Also it looks like Donita is standing over one side and Phoebe over the other side of his bed as they coach him to recite the sound bites they have been programming into Jim for weeks. His eyes reveal he knows he is lying and that he is very afraid. I watched it but not all the way through. It is very painful to watch my friend being abused like that.

Thank you for the encouragement to move forward with Jim's, Phoebe's and my plans for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. It is the passion of James Roland BISHOP that a difference be made. He and I agreed that Pragmatism has the potential to end war and Jim said exactly that to my face. Thank you for reminding me what the Trust Jim and Phoebe formed is all about.

My genetics awakens me to be resulting trustee for one resulting trust around central banking. Notice the term "perpetual inheritance" in §VI (CLICK HERE). The People entrusted Congress to regulate the value of money and in 1913 Congress entrusted a cartel of central bankers and called that the Federal Reserve System. Since then the Fed has driven the value of the US Dollar below the ground! That is a breach of trust by Congress creating an opportunity called Resulting Trust. Ergo the Bill of Exchange that perfected Judgment on September 11, 2001. The Bankers' Holiday was my NYSE shutting down for three days and restructuring.

My mother's side is Christopher WREN, of whom the Wren-Sailors and the original patent RENSELLAER is on that Charter linked in the last paragraph. So my ancestor on my mother's side built a big wall around his estate there on Manhattan and it became the namesake for Wall Street, where the original Bill of Exchange was served on Chairman GRASSO at 11 Wall Street a few months prior to 9/11. On my father's side is an even more revealing heritage, how Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT founded a Patroon land claim that survived both British manorial law, as well as American manorial law at the end of the Revolutionary War with the assistance of George WASHINGTON. Here are a couple photos documenting that strip of land behind Milestone Park is the extant land claim I speak of. The Van Pelt Milestone sets with Washington's rifle and powder horn in the Brooklyn Historical Society, moved there for preservation.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/7945/7G8WH9.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img151/6489/...milestonem.jpg

So if you pretend at all to understand Jim and his mental states, then please put yourself in my shoes and pretend you must choose between a contract signed before notary and witnesses after fastidious planning and that video, posted on the Internet as part of a social media slur campaign.

That strip of land supports my claim to the NYSE and the Bill of Exchange speaks to my ownership rights not only to the Castle Art but everything you can see from the Tower. That is to say - until you understand my genetics simply awoke my consciousness to the Christ-Mind prior to bringing your awareness to it. This is the sort of thing that excites Jim to jumping up from his folding chair and declaring:

Its name will be CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP!

We decided that BISHOP was an Office, rather than a Title. James Roland is a Title. BISHOP is an Office descended from Pope, the Bishop of Rome.

Even if you don't believe me, please understand that Jim does. Even now. Watching Jim being coerced into fighting with the irrevocable trust is very painful. I am correcting that situation currently. As with correcting things through Congress in 2002. I petitioned Congress to correct the falsification of records then too. Congress oversees the district courts where I am currently working to make things right for Jim.

thanks for not addressing any of my questions and refusing to say if you would give control of the castle back, as the true owner has requested.
    this really shows where your heart is, imo.
    but hey, you has some legal document that says you control the castle, so i will just leave that alone.

good luck with your lawful money thing. i suspect it will fail, as all the other lawful money redemption/non tax paying people have come to find.
    i hope teh govt doesnt end up taking the castle back, after all that jim has gone through.

for people who dont know, the govt has tries to stop jim from building the castles for YEARS.
    he got no permits, uses rocks he collects from public lands and just does his own thing.
    sad it has turned out this way, imo

thanks for not addressing any of my questions and refusing to say if you would give control of the castle back, as the true owner has requested.
    this really shows where your heart is, imo.
    but hey, you has some legal document that says you control the castle, so i will just leave that alone.

good luck with your lawful money thing. i suspect it will fail, as all the other lawful money redemption/non tax paying people have come to find.
    i hope teh govt doesnt end up taking the castle back, after all that jim has gone through.

for people who dont know, the govt has tries to stop jim from building the castles for YEARS.
    he got no permits, uses rocks he collects from public lands and just does his own thing.
    sad it has turned out this way, imo

I suspect that you would have arrived where you are just the same if I had simply pointed out that you are where you are because of libel and slander in irresponsible journalism. In other words, you do not know what you are talking about and the BISHOP family has been led into a very bad place mentally and emotionally. That is one of the top reasons that the Trust will not be revoked. Phoebe recently said something to me about financing it and preventing this was one of the motivating reasons to form the Trust. A bank attorney would fence it off pretty fast.

This is about managing liability. If you would read Pragmatism (CLICK HERE) you might get some better understanding but it might be suffice to say that Jim and I do not think like other people. I have been behind preventing the government seize engine all along. This is why they appointed me First Trustee.

If you identify with Ron Paul-style libertarianism, then this passage might not be beyond you. If you ponder on it though, it should blow your mind!

Title 26 USC §501(c)(3)

I italicize church above regarding Paul’s formation of ecclesia because this organization – church or association of churches – is actually a Disqualified Organization in the description of Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) government-sanctioned tax-free non-profit religious organizations. Virtually every church of significance in America is §501(c)(3) but by legal definition, not a single one of these churches is actually a church in the sense of being an ecclesia sanctified to God/Jesus as its Creator!

In summary Disqualified Organizations as found in Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) are churches described at Title 26 USC §170 and there we find the description …churches and associations of churches. More interesting though is that Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) corporate persons who await approval by the IRS for their tax-exempt status are found awaiting approval at Title 26 USC §508. Typically in the bylaws of any Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) church we find stipulated certain restrictions:

No part of the net earnings of the Center shall inure to the benefit of or be distributable to any member of the Center which is not then an exempt organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Therefore all the People allegedly in the CHURCH are not considered people but rather, are Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) corporate persons awaiting approval found at Title 26 USC §508! Thank God (quite literally) that Title 26 USC §508 (C)(1)(a) recognizes these same churches and associations of churches as Mandatory Exception to the Internal Revenue Code entirely. The point being that the church recognized to have nothing to do with the Federal Reserve System (IRS) is NOT the church created by Paul while in Roman protective custody! Paul’s church is the church he formed from Rome – appropriately a government-sanctioned religious organization found at Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) – also known as Christianity. In preparation for Castle Church near the end of this treatise please begin to understand why Pragmatism forming a Mandatory Exception profits from this Gospel of Pragmatism being derived from a radical interpretation of the Parable of Mark if you will, so as to never be confused with Christianity.

Daniel Vernon, Jim's son could not locate me for permission to put my name on that sign. You might have noted the dates on some of Jim's early process.

I am not sure how many ways I can explain this through rational thinking and process if you choose emotion.

More important though, for your understanding, Phoebe asked me before signing papers, There are a lot of people who would love to have ownership control of the Castle. What do you hope to get out of owning it?

Do you see how she asked that?

I did not want to own the Castle because it is to be frank quite a dangerous liability. Jim built it under the impression that God protects everybody and that is difficult to argue about since nobody ever gets hurt. But for what I am getting paid I prefer to leave the liability on God. My pay is described above and these things about merging heritage into a destiny for mankind are things that Jim and I conjured in many hours of discussion. These are artifacts of imagination and I know from my friend James Roland that there is a great appeal to speaking of the Castle's future being secured into a well thought out plan for long after he dies. The Trust will be living for as long as there are laws to protect property.

So to your post Kelly;

I do not mean to be offensive but compared to the future of a multi-million dollar unequivocally unique, single artist piece of art that will be lasting longer than your youngest grandchildren, where you think my heart is means very little. One thing blatantly clear to me from this is that TV News, radio and newspapers have been reduced to the same junior high social media found on the slur website and truth and fact are nothing relevant compared to getting people, who have gone numb, to feel. - And people jump to fear and anger sadly, much faster than to love and joy.

Another way to see it might be that since Jim and Phoebe went into this with eyes wide open and with a coherent plan then reversing the Trust upon the immature behavior, especially from the daughters with this slur and hate campaign, that by the way was a class 6 felony until 2013, would be extremely foolish.

Regards,

David Merrill
    First Trustee for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

I suspect that you would have arrived where you are just the same if I had simply pointed out that you are where you are because of libel and slander in irresponsible journalism. In other words, you do not know what you are talking about and the BISHOP family has been led into a very bad place mentally and emotionally. That is one of the top reasons that the Trust will not be revoked. Phoebe recently said something to me about financing it and preventing this was one of the motivating reasons to form the Trust. A bank attorney would fence it off pretty fast.

This is about managing liability. If you would read Pragmatism (CLICK HERE) you might get some better understanding but it might be suffice to say that Jim and I do not think like other people. I have been behind preventing the government seize engine all along. This is why they appointed me First Trustee.

If you identify with Ron Paul-style libertarianism, then this passage might not be beyond you. If you ponder on it though, it should blow your mind!

Daniel Vernon, Jim's son could not locate me for permission to put my name on that sign. You might have noted the dates on some of Jim's early process.

I am not sure how many ways I can explain this through rational thinking and process if you choose emotion.

More important though, for your understanding, Phoebe asked me before signing papers, There are a lot of people who would love to have ownership control of the Castle. What do you hope to get out of owning it?

Do you see how she asked that?

I did not want to own the Castle because it is to be frank quite a dangerous liability. Jim built it under the impression that God protects everybody and that is difficult to argue about since nobody ever gets hurt. But for what I am getting paid I prefer to leave the liability on God. My pay is described above and these things about merging heritage into a destiny for mankind are things that Jim and I conjured in many hours of discussion. These are artifacts of imagination and I know from my friend James Roland that there is a great appeal to speaking of the Castle's future being secured into a well thought out plan for long after he dies. The Trust will be living for as long as there are laws to protect property.

So to your post Kelly;

I do not mean to be offensive but compared to the future of a multi-million dollar unequivocally unique, single artist piece of art that will be lasting longer than your youngest grandchildren, where you think my heart is means very little. One thing blatantly clear to me from this is that TV News, radio and newspapers have been reduced to the same junior high social media found on the slur website and truth and fact are nothing relevant compared to getting people, who have gone numb, to feel. - And people jump to fear and anger sadly, much faster than to love and joy.

Another way to see it might be that since Jim and Phoebe went into this with eyes wide open and with a coherent plan then reversing the Trust upon the immature behavior, especially from the daughters with this slur and hate campaign, that by the way was a class 6 felony until 2013, would be extremely foolish.

Regards,

David Merrill
    First Trustee for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.
    i think me and you live in different worlds.
    you can ignore reality, but you cant ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

good luck with your irs exemption and your lawful money thing.
    Last edited by Kelly.; 05-20-2015 at 04:45 PM.

After reading everything, I'm no closer to understanding what is going on here.

But at first glance, something smells.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    After reading everything, I'm no closer to understanding what is going on here.

But at first glance, something smells.
    Thank you for reading everything.

I suppose that very few Americans know trust law even though it is the foundation that keeps America in existence. The Preamble describes the exact same perpetual and irrevocable trust that Jim and Phoebe formed.

Jim as President truthfully expressed himself as "owner" of BISHOP CASTLE NON-PROFIT CORPORATION because the corporation has no voice or life without Jim breathing it into the corporation. Jim being the life and voice for the CORPORATION, and being the Castlebuilder too would say he "owns" the Castle Art when actually what owned the Castle Art was BISHOP CASTLE NON-PROFIT CORPORATION. Widespread ignorance about trust law was causing people to get the impression I was taking credit for Jim's hard work and artistic life-endeavor because I would say I owned Castle Church, which is simply the new owner created by Jim and Phoebe. Now that I am First Trustee, I am the voice and life of the same Castle Art.

I would never take any credit as Castlebuilder, just because I will be continuing Jim's work on the Castle Church Trust property. At first I thought that was the issue - ignorance about trust law. My efforts to curb the elder abuse have been right on and so again, thank you Kelly.

Hmmm. What's going on in here?

Sadly, I think some form of "Chrisopher Brown" crazy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    david believes he has found some way to be exempt from paying taxes, based on some obscure legal interpretation he has made.
    he completely looses me with the church ties to rome, but i dont worry about that to much, i doubt the judge will let him get that far when the time comes.

none of that i really have a problem with - it seems he has convinced Jim Bishop and his wife to enter into a trust which give him control over the castle.
    once Jim dies, and he will, he has incurable cancer (and david knows this) i suspect david will get control of the castle.
    in my view, he basically conned the original owner out of the castle, based on some BS about taxes.

its a bit deeper then that though. david has created a world in which he is always right. he wont address specific questions and speaking in codes.
    David Merrill Van Pelt his full name. you can find more shenanigans here: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=David+Merrill+Van+Pelt

david believes he has found some way to be exempt from paying taxes, based on some obscure legal interpretation he has made.
    he completely looses me with the church ties to rome, but i dont worry about that to much, i doubt the judge will let him get that far when the time comes.

none of that i really have a problem with - it seems he has convinced Jim Bishop and his wife to enter into a trust which give him control over the castle.
    once Jim dies, and he will, he has incurable cancer (and david knows this) i suspect david will get control of the castle.
    in my view, he basically conned the original owner out of the castle, based on some BS about taxes.

its a bit deeper then that though. david has created a world in which he is always right. he wont address specific questions and speaking in codes.
    David Merrill Van Pelt his full name. you can find more shenanigans here: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=David+Merrill+Van+Pelt
    So the whole thing will get thrown out, SWAT raiders will seize the property for non payment of taxes and Jim will be dead and government that he fought against his whole life, will now own his legacy.

That about the long and short of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So the whole thing will get thrown out, SWAT raiders will seize the property for non payment of taxes and Jim will be dead and government that he fought against his whole life, will now own his legacy.

That about the long and short of it?
    this is essentially how i see it playing out.
    i see it as an extension (or a slice) of the sovereign citizen movement - which may win some fights, but no doubt will lose the war (my opinion)

i wonder if the Trust can be broken if it can be proved that it was formed under false pretenses (in this case, and IRS exemption, that isnt true).

the funny thing is, all of this is happening ~ 1 hour from CO Springs - the home of the mega church. with all of their fancy lawyers, you'd have thought they would have come across this as well.

the funny thing is, all of this is happening ~ 1 hour from CO Springs - the home of the mega church. with all of their fancy lawyers, you'd have thought they would have come across this as well.

Key emoticon - confused.

Yes indeed, this must be very confusing for you. This is the elder abuse I am speaking about. If you pretend to know Jim he would never resort to attorneys because of this attachment they hold with the Fed. As I stand in the gap between Jim & Phoebe and government, it would appear that Jim has been coerced into ranting against me, in complete control of the Castle Art, as though I am government.

It is sad that even in this forum you feel that Jim and I, in forming an irrevocable trust are the confused parties. This is a carefully planned legacy for Jim's life work and you are misconstruing the entire legal structure by being inside a criminal syndicalism where debt still functions as currency. I imagine though, that some of the readers here get it while reading through my posts, simply by ignoring you!

For example, do you realize that Dr. Ronald Ernest (PAUL) is one of the few Congressmen who is NOT an attorney? Too bad he has never read the Federal Reserve Act carefully with an open mind, huh? If he had discovered remedy before all those bills that flopped before they even reached the Floor...

Please understand that it is always interesting to me seeking out the impediment between you and joy, peace, unity and love. Did you actually read Pragmatism (CLICK HERE)? Do you dare?

i wonder if the Trust can be broken if it can be proved that it was formed under false pretenses (in this case, and IRS exemption, that isnt true).
    Like I have shown you from the IRS Code, quoting Pragmatism this is a special place for the true church called Mandatory Exception (CLICK HERE). Find (c)(1)(a):

(c) Exceptions
    (1) Mandatory exceptions
    Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to—

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or

Please stop accusing the beneficiaries of fraud/false pretenses. You seem to forget that these are actions executed by Jim and Phoebe, not me.

I believe it is commonly called "buggery".
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast