Thread: TSA Watch - TSAWatch.org - A New Group to Defend Our 4th Amendment Rights to Travel Unmolested

TSA Watch - TSAWatch.org - A New Group to Defend Our 4th Amendment Rights to Travel Unmolested

I invite you come check out TSA Watch, beginning now.

We are creating TSA Watch, a national watchdog group, to pressure the Transportation Security Agency to respect our rights. We aim to recruit over 20,000 members by the end of summer. We are going to use every tool available to us to rein in the abuses of our 4th Amendment rights.

Please take two minutes to look at our new project video.

You can help me to assemble and fund a winning team again. Our rights are inalienable (in-a-lien-able), meaning they don’t expire, and can’t be mortgaged.

But we still have to stand up for them.

As we gain members and develop our toolset, we will keep championing our rights, eventually ending the TSA’s warrantless, DNA-unzipping, strip search body scans and sexual assault pat downs.

Our goals include ending the theft of possessions and dignity, the delayed departures, the arrogant attitudes by some security screeners, and most importantly, the fear of harassment experienced by most every American and visitor who travels.

We will develop phone app and web based tools to document violations by the TSA in real time -- and we will use the information gathered to build this movement until we win.

We are re-asserting our right to travel unmolested…and we will recruit and train many more to join us.

We don’t need a political party for this. We simply need everyday citizens from every walk of life to join us.

Please check out our project video and project description and updates at www.gofundme.com/TSAWatch.

Then, if you wish, please make a contribution of time or money (even $5 would help, or just spreading the word). Please consider inviting your friends and social networks to do the same.

Whatever you think of this project, may you enjoy your own, ongoing Life, Liberty, and pursuit of Happiness.

But I’d love to know what you think of it,

Evan
    PS The TSA can not put you on a no-fly list for supporting this project.

Evan Cutler, BS, MCP
    Founding Director, TSA Watch
    Founder & Organizer, Alaskans for Ron Paul 2012
    Founder & Organizer, 2008, National DVDs for Delegates Project
    2008 Alternate Delegate for Ron Paul
    2008, Founder & Organizer, Alaska Ron Paul Delegates Meetup
    Info@TSAWatch.org

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to see this a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    I would like to see this a sticky.
    Thank you for saying that!

We'd certainly appreciate the support. This project needs a lot of help to get off the ground and succeed. Rome wasn't built in a day. It required some real quality infrastructure to become what it could.

In my past activism, organizing Alaskans for Ron Paul, we only succeeded as well as we did because we built a top notch team, including internet infrastructure, from the ground up. We had experts of many types.

It's my hope to find some of the team for TSA Watch right here, among the dedicated Ron Paul Forums community.

Evan