Thread: Some guy has been unjustly imprisoned in an Iranian prison for 2 HUNDRED years!

Some guy has been unjustly imprisoned in an Iranian prison for 2 HUNDRED years!

Some congress critter just said that on national TV. Wish I'd gotten the idiots name!

We sure know how to elect the brain children...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was a guy in the Missouri State prison sentenced to over 1500 years.

For "Attempted sale of an Imitation Controlled Substance".

and no,,I don't have a link.. I typed and filed his records.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There was a guy in the Missouri State prison sentenced to over 1500 years.

For "Attempted sale of an Imitation Controlled Substance".

and no,,I don't have a link.. I typed and filed his records.
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....0.O1ykhljvOS8

It was much older that any of those links.. before internet.. hell it was before computer databases.

I worked in Medical Records. (as an inmate)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It was much older that any of those links.. before internet.. hell it was before computer databases.

I worked in Medical Records. (as an inmate)
    I gotta admit that I'm really intrigued by the criminal offense of selling an imitation controlled substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I gotta admit that I'm really intrigued by the criminal offense of selling an imitation controlled substance.
    Undercover Cops get burned on a bad deal.
    Cops get pissed at being made fools of.

Charges filed. simple as that.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Undercover Cops get burned on a bad deal.
    Cops get pissed at being made fools of.

Charges filed. simple as that.
    The feds have their own incantation of this finely crafted legislation...

I don't fault people for brain farting. I'm approaching 40 and already the words coming out of my mouth don't match the sentence I formulated in my head. Not often, but once in a great while. People tell me what I said when I jumble words around sometimes...I'm like "really?"

I think I need an MRI brain scan.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Some congress critter just said that on national TV. Wish I'd gotten the idiots name!

We sure know how to elect the brain children...
    Anytime anyone brings up someone in prison in Iran to make a case for starting Iran war, show them these two photos and guaranteed these will sit them down instantly like foam on a cheap cola.

Past blast, SWCtool Rahm Emanuel looks on as disgraced dDG puppet of moneybaggers accepts gift from one of the most oppressive,brutal dictators of this century:

( Saudi King's Justice) The barbarous beheading of woman with a sword last week by four police officers in a street
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2924183/Beheadings-terror-tremors-set-Middle-East-ablaze-MICHAEL-BURLEIGH-Saudi-Arabia-vulnerable-years.html

Well in the U.S. we unjustly executed a little black boy so even if the bogus 200 year number was true, which is worse?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/judge...-1944-27696650
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well in the U.S. we unjustly executed a little black boy so even if the bogus 200 year number was true, which is worse?

I don't get why people still ask this, obviously death is almost always worse than living. With possible exceptions, when the person chooses death himself.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

There is not the slightest objective reason to believe that the 1944 judge & jury acted incorrectly. Pure PC based historical revisionism and denial of long established facts from the contemporary judge.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    There is not the slightest objective reason to believe that the 1944 judge & jury acted incorrectly. Pure PC based historical revisionism and denial of long established facts from the contemporary judge.
    A three hour trial and a 10 minute deliberation on a capital murder case. Nope, not the slightest.

There is not the slightest objective reason to believe that the 1944 judge & jury acted incorrectly.
    Yes,, there is.
    There was no evidence and the "trial" was a farce.

And there have been hundreds if not thousands of other cases over the years.
    http://www.innocenceproject.org/
    325 so far in just a few years,, and that is only cases where there is DNA evidence that can prove innocence.

Which is why I wonder what is the purpose of bringing up some case from a foreign country.
    There are many cases here to focus on.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Which is why I wonder what is the purpose of bringing up some case from a foreign country.
    There are many cases here to focus on.
    It really doesn't matter where you look, because all legal systems are revenge based systems, where the state is the only injured party of relevance.
    People point at the Saudis or the Iranians and try to pretend like it's different... it's the same damned thing.
    Bunch of bullies wearing uniforms pushing people around, making their lives miserable for not acting exactly the way the bullies want them to.
    I personally don't care that they're green or tan uniforms instead of blue. There is no functional difference between those guys beheading women in the street, and Detroit cops drilling new holes in the heads of 7 year old girls.
    The point is not so much that we need to clean up our own house before talking about others'.
    The point is that there is no difference, at all.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I don't fault people for brain farting. I'm approaching 40 and already the words coming out of my mouth don't match the sentence I formulated in my head. Not often, but once in a great while. People tell me what I said when I jumble words around sometimes...I'm like "really?"

I think I need an MRI brain scan.
    Perhaps just a defrag.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The point is not so much that we need to clean up our own house before talking about others'.
    The point is that there is no difference, at all.
    a well deserved +rep
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I don't get why people still ask this, obviously death is almost always worse than living. With possible exceptions, when the person chooses death himself.
    It was a rhetorical ques.....eh...nevermind.