Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Oh Brother) Unenthused Rand Paul Lifelessly Applauds Netanyahu Speech

(Oh Brother) Unenthused Rand Paul Lifelessly Applauds Netanyahu Speech

With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...endan-bordelon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    clicking this makes them money, no?

How dare he not show enough reverence to our Israeli masters! Burn him at the stake!

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    The good news, if Rand wins the nomination, it'll send the neocons back home to the Democratic Party

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I clicked so you don't have to
    With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed. The senator’s office released a statement following the speech. “Israel is and has always been America’s friend and ally,” Paul said. ”I was pleased to hear Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress today, and join him in calling for peace and standing together for our mutual interests. It is important to work together to prevent a nuclear Iran, and the spread of Radical Islam.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I think I penned a small novel in the comment section. Beat them up pretty good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    The irony of that gif! Tillis clapping his hands raw for the zionist, after having outright stolen the NCGOP primary from Rand-endorsed Greg Brannon. :shudder:

Anybody know who controlled Brannon's funds?
    Last edited by devil21; 03-04-2015 at 02:40 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

the real Rand showed, and it removed any doubts I had. he is Ron's son.

Rand will be a white supremacist anti-Semite in no time.

This was an unforced error on Rand's part.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Yes.

It drives up ad revenue by increasing the number of page views.

More views, more ad money can be charged.

Frankly Rand should have had better body language rather than posting pro Israel Facebook posts where many die hard Libertarians nit pick him for it. Instead of winning both crowds he is not convincing either or. This was a big event for the GOP primary and he should have looked better. The scrutiny he is under from all sides can't be understated.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    Frankly Rand should have had better body language rather than posting pro Israel Facebook posts where many die hard Libertarians nit pick him for it. Instead of winning both crowds he is not convincing either or. This was a big event for the GOP primary and he should have looked better. The scrutiny he is under from all sides can't be understated.
    Eh. At this point, it doesn't really matter. The people are too divided. The globalists got this. We have die hard libertarians who want the perfect candidate that frankly will never exist and then we have these evangelical boobs who erroneously believe that the treacherous Israeli government is God's chosen people.

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    Put yourself in his situation. If you were a Senator trying to change the discussion in this country, knowing what Rand knows, would you be like all these other tyrannical clowns and put on your best clap face? I wouldn't do it, and I don't think anyone here would either.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in b4 talking heads do a relative claps-per-minute comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...endan-bordelon
    It is hard to believe that this isn't the Onion.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Yet the link is still up by the OP, some people just don't get it.

Keep clicking people! We might as well give our money bomb donations to those that attack Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    in b4 talking heads do a relative claps-per-minute comparison.
    oh man, that's gonna be a classic

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    the real Rand showed, and it removed any doubts I had. he is Ron's son.
    I'll Stand with THIS Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    How dare he not show enough reverence to our Israeli masters! Burn him at the stake!
    "You did not show the proper enthusiasm for our leader, comrade. It has been duly noted."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I thought this was a joke until I saw this on other "news" sources. They bring up Rand for this, yet not even mention that he won CPAC. This is sad that they are using worshop of a foreign leader as a way to measure potential US Presidents.

The other people in the GIF don't seem particularly enthused either, they just seem neutral.

I think what we're seeing is simply Rand's Resting Bitch Face.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Rand will be a white supremacist anti-Semite in no time.
    Every sane person is (in the minds of the fascists.)
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Up against the wall.

So ya
    Thought ya
    Might like to go to the show.
    To feel the warm thrill of confusion
    That space cadet glow.
    Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
    Is this not what you expected to see?
    If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
    You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Put yourself in his situation. If you were a Senator trying to change the discussion in this country, knowing what Rand knows, would you be like all these other tyrannical clowns and put on your best clap face? I wouldn't do it, and I don't think anyone here would either.
    I hate politics. We need more people who will run without playing the game. It doesn't matter if they win. Our nation is under judgment and having good people stand up for truth will just confirm that.

That said, if Rand really can get to the White House, that would be awesome.

I definitely wouldn't do it, but then, I'd flat out have no issue telling anyone what I believe, any time, any situation.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    The other people in the GIF don't seem particularly enthused either, they just seem neutral.

I think what we're seeing is simply Rand's Resting Bitch Face.
    No, that gif is intentional. Tillis' placement and the capture is scripted.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It's almost laughable how far out of the way the media will go to try to make Rand look bad over and over. Someone could write a book about it.

When you know he's a warmonger but you gotta convince your party that war is not the answer...

When you poll 1st at CPAC and get a briefing from staff that Walker is getting all the attention for it....

When Kentucky GOP won't tell you how they're leaning on the Caucus vote....

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast