Thread: Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint – Is the U.S. Heading in the Same Direction?

Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint – Is the U.S. Heading in the Same Direction?

The Guardian is reporting that health officials in Pakistan are arresting and throwing into jail hundreds of parents who refuse to allow their children to receive the oral polio vaccine. These health officials are forcing children to receive the vaccine at gunpoint. Just to emphasize the point here, these are parents of children who are being rounded up and thrown into jail in Pakistan. Not terrorists, not murders, not thieves, but parents who do not want their children to receive the polio vaccine.

Could we see armed health officials roaming the streets of cities in the U.S. forcing children to be vaccinated against the wishes of their parents at gunpoint? The rationale and the legal framework for such actions is actually already in place to do just that.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/childr...ame-direction/
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could we see armed health officials roaming the streets of cities in the U.S. forcing children to be vaccinated against the wishes of their parents at gunpoint?
    If the legislation passes the law and the judicial reinforces it then the executive will enforce it.

How do the vaccine pushers not see the handwriting on the wall?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Culpability. Tell us who the 'Jews' are or we will shoot your family dead, and it will be YOUR fault.

How do they not see? They close their eyes because the real world is far too scary to look at when we only have Fearmongers to observe.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Culpability. Tell us who the 'Jews' are or we will shoot your family dead, and it will be YOUR fault.

How do they not see? They close their eyes because the real world is far too scary to look at when we only have Fearmongers to observe.
    Yeah they rather take the blue pill.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Then so much for the Qur'an I guess, see their people are no better than the United States infidels! They are damned hypocrites, they are! I guess the Originator is now found to be the U.N., WHO, and NATO?

YUSUFALI: To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is.
    PICKTHAL: The Originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
    SHAKIR: Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth, and when He decrees an affair, He only says to it, Be, so there it is.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

“They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If the legislation passes the law and the judicial reinforces it then the executive will enforce it.
    Or the executive will just write an executive order, and the executive will enforce it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Or the executive will just write an executive order, and the executive will enforce it.
    And then there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    When it happens, it will be the fault of the radical cult of anti-vaxxers and their endless lies used in their recruiting methods, not the fault of those who just quietly made a personal decisions and then went about their business.

In Pakistan, people just like you started fabricating stories about vaccines. Suddenly the populace started refusing them. Children started getting sick. Seriously, what did you people think would happen if everybody took your advice and suddenly opted out of vaccines?

If I wanted oi undermine freedom, I would do exactly what you do, Donna. I would spread lies, make myself look like some persecuted martyr when I was called out on them, and then I'd consider my mission accomplished when the "authorities" started slaughtering my sheep. And I'd start peddling more miracle cures to the people who believe they are allergic to vaccinated babies and other such nonsense.

Those of us who actually believe in freedom understand that it comes with responsibility. Allowing these forums to become a cesspool of anti-science lies does nothing to help advance the agenda.

And the constant trolling will make it impossible for me to feel sorry for those of you who will indeed end up strapped to a gurney against your will. It shouldn't happen, they shouldn't have the right to make it happen, but it won't happen to anybody I actually care about. And THATS how that will play out.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-04-2015 at 09:04 AM.

When it happens, it will be the fault of the radical cult of anti-vaxxers and their endless lies used in their recruiting methods, not the fault of those who just quietly made a personal decisions and then went about their business.
    Radical cult? Endless lies? Recruiting methods?

Where in the hell is your head at, really?

In Pakistan, people just like you started fabricating stories about vaccines. Suddenly the populace started refusing them. Children started getting sick. Seriously, what did you people think would happen if everybody took your advice and suddenly opted out of vaccines?
    ...Yea, because that is what they are doing in their adobe huts, while running water turns the dirt roadway outside of their door into mud and multi-national wars decimate their lands, they are inside Web-surfing message boards and forums for vaccine debates. Right.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

“They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

If I wanted oi undermine freedom, I would do exactly what you do, Donna. I would spread lies, make myself look like some persecuted martyr when I was called out on them, and then I'd consider my mission accomplished when the "authorities" started slaughtering my sheep. And I'd start peddling more miracle cures to the people who believe they are allergic to vaccinated babies and other such nonsense.

Those of us who actually believe in freedom understand that it comes with responsibility. Allowing these forums to become a cesspool of anti-science lies does nothing to help advance the agenda.

And the constant trolling will make it impossible for me to feel sorry for those of you who will indeed end up strapped to a gurney against your will. It shouldn't happen, they shouldn't have the right to make it happen, but it won't happen to anybody I actually care about. And THATS how that will play out.
    Right. We have to comply to keep the government from forcing compliance. Will you take this same attitude when chip implants are mandated?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I have angelatc on ignore, but since jmdrake quoted her ridiculous comments, I would like the set the record straight.

Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    What about the demand for herd immunity theory? The religion of vaccines has the devil in the details when people actually research them.

Hahaha, nice try-- it was the Taliban, you know the Taliban that US money propped up. Exaggerating the issue doesn't make you right. It's sad that you resort to, not only, name calling, but you put out false information to try and make your silly little point.

Would you have made that very speech to Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin for going against direct orders of the King? Again, you resort to exaggerated drama to try and make yourself look right, at least you admit they are slaughtering the sheep. I don't peddle anything--well, maybe a bicycle. Again, vaccines do shed, you need to educate yourself a little better about that REAL issue and how many diseases are spread by vaccinated people.

You don't believe in freedom. Responsible people don't blindly follow orders and pseudo-science paid and bought for by people who have an agenda to make sure you believe their products are safe and effective.

The constant trolling? Now that's rich coming from someone who feels the need to lambast, impugn, malign and resort to elementary school bully tactics when I post a thread. It also proves, once again, that you do not care about freedom. Because as much as you lambast, impugn, malign and resort to elementary school bully tactics on my character and others, I will still defend your first amendment right to say what you want to say, even if it is wrong.