Thread: Urgent action: Medical freedom petition needs 15,000 signatures in 3 days

Exclamation Urgent action: Medical freedom petition needs 15,000 signatures in 3 days

Just received this email:

After the White House censored and shut down this medical choice petition to prevent it from reaching 100,000 signatures, they were forced to reactivate it thanks to health freedom activists who exposed their fraud.

Now, the petition stands at a little over 85,000 signatures. There are only 3 days left to achieve the required 100,000 signatures to trigger a response from the White House.

We need your help to sign this petition and confirm your signature. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-kind/HW1B3YKz

This petition calls for the protection of your medical choice and the halting of any legislation that would allow the government to violate your physical body with harmful medical interventions.

The White House is still playing games with this petition, manipulating the numbers in real time. As one reader told us today, "I just signed the petition (again) and the signature count went down from 82025 to 81978. A few seconds later I reload the site and the number is 82188. Clearly something is not right."

Another reader told us, "I just signed it but the number didn't change."

It's clear that the petition has already received at least 200,000 signatures, but the White House tried to bury the petition; http://www.naturalnews.com/048803_pe...cinations.html

...then it tried to throttle the maximum signatures down to 100 per hour; and then it just shut off all signatures for over 48 hours.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_va...use_fraud.html

They will try everything to manipulate this and make sure it doesn't reach 100,000, but you can make that censorship more difficult for them by signing the petition today and contributing higher numbers of confirmed signatures.

The petition link is here. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-kind/HW1B3YKz

Make your voice count by helping us overcome White House censorship and petition fraud as we fight for the universal human right of medical choice, right alongside great civil rights leaders of world history such as Gandhi who also opposed the government forcing toxic medical interventions on the public.

Thank you for your support,

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for signing this petition!

You've successfully signed the petition "PROHIBIT ANY LAWS MANDATING THE FORCE AND REQUIREMENT OF VACCINATIONS OF ANY KIND.". Your signature has been verified and counted.

Take the next step and gather support for it by sharing this petition on Twitter and Facebook, or by sharing a link to this petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-kind/HW1B3YKz

13,673 needed signatures!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Signed, Subbed, CIA, NSA, FBI, and DHS-TSA'ed. Now at 12,574, 11,991, 7,601, 0.
    Last edited by Weston White; 03-03-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Signatures needed by March 06, 2015 to reach goal of 100,000
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Signatures now at: 100,638.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

I prefer sending strongly worded letters.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Freedom-loving Americans overcome deliberate White House censorship and oppression to achieve 100,000 signatures on medical choice petition
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048849_Wh...#ixzz3TN8J92Fw
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

How is something 100% about vaccines related to 'medical freedom'? This borders on culture war BS. If it looks like you've won, it's because your guard was dropped on the real issues (AMA, FDA/DEA).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I prefer sending strongly worded letters.
    Very true. However, one cannot underestimate the powerful effects of a strongly painted picture.

Wait until they see what happens when the White House covertly starts a petition for people who demand mandatory vaccines though. Poking this sleeping giant is just a stupid, stupid idea.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wait until they see what happens when the White House covertly starts a petition for people who demand mandatory vaccines though. Poking this sleeping giant is just a stupid, stupid idea.
    Not really, those people are far too busy arguing over their favorite sports teams and learning about daily ventures of the Kardashians.

It certainly is nice to see you admit how you really feel about this matter though.

Before I met Ron Paul (intellectually), in 2007, I was somewhat supporting Gravel (tossing a stone into the water). I lurked and then became active on his forum.

He had the idea of a peoples congress (don't remember what he called it), that allowed individuals to submit legislation to be voted on by the people, in a first come first serve manner.

After a moment of thinking I realized that corrupt individuals (yep, it's by individuals also) would, what I referred to as, shot gun legislation entries to clog the system. Whereby bad legislation would be proposed at such a high rate to prevent anything meaningful from ever seeing the light of day.

And, now we seem to have it even in our current system without the "peoples congress". Whether real or imagined, whether up for vote in congress or not.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Before I met Ron Paul (intellectually), in 2007, I was somewhat supporting Gravel (tossing a stone into the water). I lurked and then became active on his forum.

He had the idea of a peoples congress (don't remember what he called it), that allowed individuals to submit legislation to be voted on by the people, in a first come first serve manner.

After a moment of thinking I realized that corrupt individuals (yep, it's by individuals also) would, what I referred to as, shot gun legislation entries to clog the system. Whereby bad legislation would be proposed at such a high rate to prevent anything meaningful from ever seeing the light of day.

And, now we seem to have it even in our current system without the "peoples congress". Whether real or imagined, whether up for vote in congress or not.

edit: You shouldn't need a damn petition to get representatives to do their damned job and defend the constitution but yet only do what they are authorized to do for the purpose that they were given the authority in the first place.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Not really, those people are far too busy arguing over their favorite sports teams and learning about daily ventures of the Kardashians.

It certainly is nice to see you admit how you really feel about this matter though.
    Strawman. I said that the number of people who DO support mandatory vaccines is far far greater than the number of you anti-vaxxers. The vast majority don't care about vaccines or individual freedom. Live by the petition, die by the petition.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-05-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Strawman. I said that the number of people who DO support mandatory vaccines is far far greater than the number of you anti-vaxxers. The vast majority don't care about vaccines or individual freedom. Live by the petition, die by the petition.
    Actually, the majority for which you speak, do not care about voting and would not bother making any efforts to do so--while the exact opposite is true for us anti-vaxxers. Hence, the majority of such individuals that you believe to be favorable to your position are actually politically misguided and socially unaware. However, awaken them and sagely encourage them, they then will come to seek through the dark of their veil.

Oh yes, and this petition has reached 127,196 supporters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You constructed your own strawman. There are people who are not "anti-vaxxers" who are anti mandatory vaxxers. I suspect the number of anti mandatory vaxxers plus the number of anti-vaxxers > number of mandatory vaxxers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

In a true Republic, the demands of the Majority can not infringe upon the Rights of the Minority, especially when the Minority can be a sole Individual.

I dont care how many Mandatory Vaccers there are out there, ALL your Rights END where mine Begin.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Vaccines make me sick I don't think I should be forced to take them. My brain just can't do anything good with mercury and aluminum.