Thread: Independent.com Poll: Which Republican Are you Voting For President?

Independent.com Poll: Which Republican Are you Voting For President?

//nomorevoting http://www. independent.com/polls/2015/mar/likely-republican-presidential-candidate/[/url]

Ok, enough votes good job

What Republican presidential candidate are you voting for?

Bobby 'Stormy' Jindal 0% 0 votes
    Chris 'Biggie' Christie 0% 0 votes
    Jeb '45' Bush 16% 8 votes
    Marco 'Babyface' Rubio 0% 0 votes
    Rand 'Lone Wolf' Paul 73% 36 votes
    Scott 'Union Buster' Walker 8% 4 votes
    Ted 'Crazy' Cruz 2% 1 vote
    49 total votes
    Last edited by dannno; 03-02-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump to get it over 50%

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Chris 'Biggie' Christie 0% 0 votes
    Jeb '45' Bush 23% 6 votes
    Rand 'Lone Wolf' Paul 57% 15 votes
    Scott 'Union Buster' Walker 15% 4 votes
    Ted 'Crazy' Cruz 3% 1 vote
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Rand = 59% now

I voted for Rand earlier today.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    As of 10:10pm Eastern Time: Bobby 'Stormy' Jindal 0% 0 votes Chris 'Biggie' Christie 0% 0 votes Jeb '45' Bush 17% 7 votes Marco 'Babyface' Rubio 0% 0 votes Rand 'Lone Wolf' Paul 70% 28 votes Scott 'Union Buster' Walker 10% 4 votes Ted 'Crazy' Cruz 2% 1 vote

I can't believe Bush is in 2nd. They must be throwing money at it because most Republicans I talk to find another Bush running as comical.

Rand has the coolest name on there as "Lone Wolf." I like how they call Ted Cruz "Crazy."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should be more mindful of how we vote in polls. We need to keep Rand between 5 and 15% ahead of the competition, so it doesn't look like we're just "internet support" that spams polls, but doesn't show up to vote. It's much easier to nullify polls that way. The media used our polling behavior against us quite well previously.

Thanks for your vote.
    Chris 'Biggie' Christie 2% 2 votes
    Jeb '45' Bush 12% 9 votes
    Rand 'Lone Wolf' Paul 69% 49 votes
    Scott 'Union Buster' Walker 12% 9 votes
    Ted 'Crazy' Cruz 2% 2 votes
    71 total votes
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    We should be more mindful of how we vote in polls. We need to keep Rand between 5 and 15% ahead of the competition, so it doesn't look like we're just "internet support" that spams polls, but doesn't show up to vote. It's much easier to nullify polls that way. The media used our polling behavior against us quite well previously.
    Ya that's why I cut the link pretty soon after people started voting, but it's ok that he is up more than 10 or 15%...it's in a really progressive anti-war area...even most of the Republicans there are anti-war. I've been pushing him a lot on the comment section.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya that's why I cut the link pretty soon after people started voting, but it's ok that he is up more than 10 or 15%...it's in a really progressive anti-war area...even most of the Republicans there are anti-war. I've been pushing him a lot on the comment section.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Good work. I got a lot of hate for bringing this up during the previous election cycle, haha.