Thread: Trump: I'm the Only One Who Can Beat Hillary

Trump: I'm the Only One Who Can Beat Hillary

Donald Trump called in to "Fox and Friends" this morning to react to last week's CPAC, where his speech was very well-received.
    Trump said he was pleased to see Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) win the CPAC straw poll for the third year in a row and Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) take second place, although he said he's somewhat dubious about the results since so many people were bussed into the event.

"I think the poll isn't so important. I think what was important was the enthusiasm," Trump said. "I think that's much more important than the polls, because the numbers of the polls, I'm not sure that they mean very much."

At CPAC, Trump revealed he is 75 to 80 percent likely to run for president in 2016 and that he believes he's the only possible Republican candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton.

"I'm very, very strongly considering it," Trump said. "As you know, I've retained some tremendous people from New Hampshire, from Iowa, etc., and we have a great team and I'm going to make a decision fairly soon."

"If I run, I think I'll win. I think I'll beat Hillary. I understand Hillary, I know Hillary. I know the weaknesses and the strengths. And I think that I would beat Hillary, and it would be more likely that I would win than somebody else."

Trump added that he doesn't think Clinton has such a clear road to the presidency as many believe.

"I think the election is going to be a very, very tough one, depending on who the Republicans pick ... We have to pick a very conservative, strong, intelligent person that knows what to do and how to make this country great again, because our country is in serious trouble."

Watch more above. Video at link.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/0...n-beat-hillary

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    guy would fit so comfortably into the douchebag rich republican mold that the democrats would barely have to mount a smear campaign other than pointing out the fact that this guy is clearly scum.. but who cares, he cant ever win the primaries.. ever.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

You'd think Trump had something better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    You'd think Trump had something better to do.
    He always has a lot of time to kill between bankruptcies.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's gonna beotch slap her with his wig.

It would be nice if he beat her in the primary.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I would support "the Donald"... Under a Trump presidency we could just drop the pretense and turn the entire political system into one big reality show.

Seriously though, he's never going to run. He just likes the speculation about whether or not he will, he's never actually been serious about it.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    It would be nice if he beat her in the primary.
    Love this! + rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It would be nice to have him in the race, with all of his money attacking Jeb Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    So now it is Rand who bussed in supporters after everyone there said it was Jeb? Nice revisionist history by the propandists at FOX.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How could you possibly know that, Donald?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is one person who will defeat Hillary before she gets any traction, and that is Bill Clinton. No one loathes Hillary more than Bill Clinton does (other than the Secret Service who use a Hillary detail as punishment for a write up). I'm just wondering who the real democrat candidate will be.