Thread: PHOTOS: 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference - All major speakers

Thumbs up PHOTOS: 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference - All major speakers

This past week, I had the exhausting task of covering the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which as everyone knows, featured nearly every prospective Republican presidential candidate for President, including Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, Rick Santorum, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin. I have photos from the entire conference, including all the major speakers, panels, etc. You can find MANY, MANY more photos HERE.

As mentioned, I have many, many more photos from the entire conference. This was probably one of my most exhausting, yet exhilarating, projects to work on, but I'm so glad to have gotten the photos I was able to get. I'll link to a few more photos in the next post, but if you'd like to look through more than 900 photos from the entire conference, follow the link below.

You can find more than 900 photos from the entire conference here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7651095744861/
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great photos...
    LOL at Cruz, Bush, and Rubio. Those are just dying for a caption.

Here are a few more select photos, but as I mentioned in the OP, you can find all 900+ photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7651095744861/

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Great stuff as always, GAGE! What a great archive you're building. History in the making.

Since you were front and center at the event, care to give us any of your own observations?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    Great stuff as always, GAGE! What a great archive you're building. History in the making.

Since you were front and center at the event, care to give us any of your own observations?
    Thank you Suzanimal and georgiaboy.

The only thing I guess that would be interesting is that Rand Paul's speech was by far the most highly attended event of the weekend, with supporters spilling into the aisles, it really made it more difficult for me to get photos because it was tougher to maneuver around the room. I would've liked to have gotten a good crowd shot, but I don't think it would've been feasible given the constrained amount of time, and the amount of people blocking the aisles.

Which I guess is a good thing? That really gave me a strong indication that the straw poll victory was ours.

hmmmm Jeb Bush has nose hairs
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

thanks, big G, that's very good to know!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    hmmmm Jeb Bush has nose hairs
    That's the benefit of using a telescope as a lens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe your Rubio water picture will make national news.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Maybe your Rubio water picture will make national news.
    That would be funny.