Thread: WA Gun Rights Group Planning Armed Protest in Response to Open Carry Activist’s Arrest

WA Gun Rights Group Planning Armed Protest in Response to Open Carry Activist’s Arrest

http://benswann.com/wa-gun-rights-gr...ivists-arrest/

A Washington-based gun rights group is planning an open carry protest on March 6 outside of the Tom Foley federal courthouse in Spokane, Washington in response to a February incident in which a gun rights activist and former candidate for sheriff named Anthony Bosworth was arrested while conducting an open carry protest. The open carry of firearms is legal in the state of Washington.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The 2nd Amendment is your Gun Permit.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The 2nd Amendment is your Gun Permit.
    The 2nd Amendment states "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." "To keep" means "to own or possess" and "bear" means "to carry," so the 2nd Amendment is very clear that we have the right to own and carry arms and that right "shall not be infringed." We need to quit sitting around believing that we must get a permit to exercise our right, a right doesn't require a permit.

Imagine a scenario where you would need to acquire a permit, and pay for that permit, to participate in your Sunday church service. How many people would pay the government for permission to attend church? "I have a permit to worship God."

It's sad that we've gotten so far away from the original intent of the founders of this country and have let the US Constitution, and our rights, get trampled on by our government. It's time to start standing up for our rights and defend them.

- ML