Thread: I'm coining a new term: Mandatory Vakksers

I'm coining a new term: Mandatory Vakksers

Why pretend any more? Vaccination programs are called mandatory in schools and the workplace.
    Some need vaks proof for college. It's no longer "for the children."

If push came to shove, then you could not trust these people who claim all this to be voluntary. They would pin you down and stick you sure as the sun comes up.

Americans have become so lazily dependent on government for their health that their thinking in these areas has totally shifted. It's now the point where people demand jail time for those who don't vaccinate. USA Today cut to the chase with their feeling when an editorial forthrightly declared: "Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail."
    (http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...lumn/22420771/)

You WILL become vakksinated! It has been so decreed by the Mandatory Vakksers.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like vaccine pushers, myself. Voluntary workers for Big pHARMa.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yes, I like how some feel they are on some mighty crusade to SAVE THE WORLD from the non-vaccinated and doubters of vaccines - all the while ignoring the blatantly biased media is ON THEIR SIDE.

Yes. I so stupid. Mine family don't get none of them shots cuz Jenny McCarthy says not to.

That's the package they sell. They neglect that, statistically it is the white, upper class, college educated folks who are opting out of their matrix.

And guess what? Oddly enough, I could give two $hits what Jenny McCarthy says or does for HER family. I researched for my own.

Instead the other side is the side that says this:

My pediatrician says they are 100% safe for 100% of the population. I know my baby is only hours old and there's no way we could POSSIBLY know enough about his/her DNA to know if he/she is at risk for an adverse reaction, but my doctor says it's safe. I mean, she could trip and fall on an Hepatitis B infected penis TOMORROW!! Why wait?
    Last edited by mosquitobite; 03-02-2015 at 01:37 PM.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

I call 'em the Forced Injection Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    And guess what? Oddly enough, I could give two $hits what Jenny McCarthy says or does for HER family. I researched for my own.

It's funny about the people who point to McCarthy. Their research citations are Penn & Teller, and other cable TV brain surgeons

Here in liberal California, I like to refer to them as "anti-choicers" for their hypocrisy on free choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    It's funny about the people who point to McCarthy. Their research citations are Penn & Teller, and other cable TV brain surgeons
    Don't forget Jimmy Fallon.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Modern beltway "libertarians", where adultery is a victimless crime but refusing to get a vaccine is not...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.