Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wanna be special too! The Hillbilly American thread

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That means we went opposite directions, I started out a city boy.
    I'm still a city girl, but I live in the sticks now. The one thing I hate is that I can't walk anywhere to get things I need. I went from .25 acres to 15--still figuring out what to do with it, but I've leased to a hunter and a farmer in the last year.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I'm still a city girl, but I live in the sticks now. The one thing I hate is that I can't walk anywhere to get things I need. I went from .25 acres to 15--still figuring out what to do with it, but I've leased to a hunter and a farmer in the last year.
    15 acres? Grow marijuana.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That'd be a great way to get my kid in the CPS system.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

You really think CPS would want Kludge?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm in (and from) Michigan.
    I have a small farm.

It used to be the definition. (till they changed the dictionaries)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Dirt%20Farmer
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You really think CPS would want Kludge? I guess now that you got him out of the house bring home the bacon, I can understand your concern.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You really think CPS would want Kludge? I guess now that you got him out of the house bring home the bacon, I can understand your concern.
    You're still a terrible person.

You use that metaphor often. I guess as a lover of cocksucking you like to disparage vaginas.
    That's no disparagement of vaginas, bro. It's common slang on the interwebz and the world generally. (eduardo tells me you're a fan of cocksucking yourself. What are your feelings WRT vaginas?)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sand+in+your+vagina
    sand in your vagina

complaning about things that do not matter. letting the littlest things bother you.

I don't see what the big deal is with the tie breaker. We can just vote on it in the offseason. A lot of members of the "Endless Drama" and "South Jersey Fantasy Football League" need to clean the sand in your vagina
    I first read it on RPFs somewhere and adopted it. I think JFK3 said it first.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-02-2015 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    (eduardo tells me you're a fan of cocksucking yourself. What are your feelings WRT vaginas?)
    [/URL]
    Are you willing to stand by that statement?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    (eduardo tells me
    what else does he tell you?

(excluding your intimate moments)
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well this went south fast..and not in a good way

Are you willing to stand by that statement?
    You mean that eduardo gave me the info? I'm willing to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right about that. It's been a while since he gossiped about you.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Well this went south fast..and not in a good way
    That happens here sometimes....
    "The Patriarch"

I am a white person of mainly Irish descent with a little English and German thrown in. Proud of it, live on 2 acres in the woods, don't hate anyone, but generally do prefer to be around people who are like myself.

Now hold my beer and watch this...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I'm in (and from) Michigan.
    I have a small farm.

It used to be the definition. (till they changed the dictionaries)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Dirt%20Farmer

My grandparents were dirt farmers.

They usually managed to grow fifteen to twenty tons of the stuff each year.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    My grandparents were dirt farmers.

They usually managed to grow fifteen to twenty tons of the stuff each year.
    Mine were sod farmers. IDK how much they grew per year, but I've seen lots of rolls of sod loaded on trucks for customers.

I'm pretty hillbilly hermit.

Oddly, bitcoin day trading has kind of reinforced it and taken precedence over the handy man work I do for the locals.

Counting back... I think I've left dirt road less than 1/2 dozen times since new years.

I go to town once a month for provisions and I generally can't wait to get back home.

For the past year or so... Fedex and UPS ppl visit more often than I leave.

Hair is down past the tip of my beard now; hasn't been this long since before I cut my dreadlocks off, they were half way down my back; don't think I've cut it since then either; guess that's a few years back.

The wild rabbit meat is plentiful and sure beats squirrel.

I'm on about 7 acres backing to 6-7000 of state land; about 1500 foot elevation on a plateau where two valleys come together like a Y.

Sunrise is an hour and half late; sunset is an hour and a half early relative to flat-landers; dusk and dawn seem to carry on forever... it extends that magical twilight time of day.

Been a cold winter; most of the yard is holding 30" of compacted snow. We've seen negative teens many a night.

Sitting on more homebrew than I could drink in half a year. Having 50 apple trees helps with that.

Have more than enough firewood split to finish out the year and stay warm most of next winter.

Got two parts vehicles, two farm only vehicles; two tractors... all need some love.

My "daily" lol driver is a 40+ mpg diesel VW from the 90's. Everything mechanical in it is more sound than factory. I usually have to turn it over once or twice between actually using it to keep the battery fresh and engine lubed.
    Last edited by presence; 03-02-2015 at 11:55 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Fish Finder:

Ah , nostalgia .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I prefer Appalachian American. My ancestors have been in these here hills for many generations. There's even a little bit of land still in the family from a Revolutionary War land grant.

Yeah, I'm very much a hillbilly. I just can't climb them like I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    I prefer Appalachian American. My ancestors have been in these here hills for many generations. There's even a little bit of land still in the family from a Revolutionary War land grant.

Yeah, I'm very much a hillbilly. I just can't climb them like I used to.
    For the right price, I'll push yer wheelchair. ~hugs~

I read an article about it once , think I could do it in a pinch

A big hat-tip to Gunny for sparking the ol' memory..

Right up there with Sam Clemens is R.A. Heinlein from Butler Mo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12