Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Regrets: Inmate Admits To Killing His Cellmate For Being A Child Molester

No Regrets: Inmate Admits To Killing His Cellmate For Being A Child Molester

Meh.

Moneybomb for commissary?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well, that seems perfectly reasonable to me.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

well, someone had to take the $#@!er out!

Can't watch the video at the moment, but I'd consider throwing a couple of bucks his way. I assume that prisons don't allow "care" packages.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

I call that good behavior.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

...Another thread that separates the Paleos from the Libertarians.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I disagree with most of the comments here. Society needs to own up to the punishment it hands down. The inmates should not be allowed to run the system. How would the fellow with the goatee and glasses like it if his next cell mate had a strong objection to whatever his particular crime was?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Can't watch the video at the moment, but I'd consider throwing a couple of bucks his way. I assume that prisons don't allow "care" packages.
    He told the judge that he did it and asked to be able to explain why he did it.

Said he found out his cell mate was a S.O. in prison for a particularly bad case. Said his cellmate kept trying to explain* what he did and that he told him to be quiet and that in the morning he'd have to find a new cell. He said the guy didn't so he jumped down, and beat then strangled him.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-27-2015 at 08:57 PM. Reason: *explain, not justify
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Always great to have an excuse in prison to kill another prisoner.

Can't say I'm sad that the guy is gone, but he was handed a sentence and instead got the death sentence. Don't think that was part of the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    ...Another thread that separates the Paleos from the Libertarians.
    Paleos being OK with it happening in a cell, and libertarians requiring a 'free range' hunt instead?

I've noted for quite some time that the libertarian version of the death penalty is an individual acting against the person who needs killing then submitting his actions to a jury of his peers.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Predator kills a predator? What's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Always great to have an excuse in prison to kill another prisoner.

Can't say I'm sad that the guy is gone, but he was handed a sentence and instead got the death sentence. Don't think that was part of the deal.
    Well technically I think the deal was that they either debase the currency or rob productive members of society so that said individual could be slaved out for the rest of their able-bodied days making products for private corporations to sell for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I disagree with most of the comments here. Society needs to own up to the punishment it hands down. The inmates should not be allowed to run the system. How would the fellow with the goatee and glasses like it if his next cell mate had a strong objection to whatever his particular crime was?
    I think the fellow with the spectacles and goatee would have been far less discrete than the child molester.

Unfortunately, society enables child molesters to operate so it's a double edged sword.

I wrote that I thought his decision was reasonable, based on his own description of events.
    and yes. you can mark me down as saying that everyone should fear who their cellmate might be.

ESPECIALLY those who harm children!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Well technically I think the deal was that they either debase the currency or rob productive members of society so that said individual could be slaved out for the rest of their able-bodied days making products for private corporations to sell for profit.
    You don't need to tell me, I tell people that everyday when the conversation of the prison system comes up.

But I guess I was speaking from an accepted truth point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately, society enables child molesters to operate so it's a double edged sword.
    It also enables murderers and tax cheats to operate.

The guy in the video did the right thing.

He didn't expect others to do it for him like so many today do.

Lumping tax cheats, murders and child molesters together really takes some imagination.....

Tax cheats are heros, some murders are justified like the OP but the baby rapers are in a whole 'nuther category...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Lumping tax cheats, murders and child molesters together really takes some imagination.....

Tax cheats are heros, some murders are justified like the OP but the baby rapers are in a whole 'nuther category...
    And that catagory is open hunting as far as I see it.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Exactly. Society is more concerned these days, not with what is 'right' or 'wrong', but with what will justify them in the eyes of the people. They don't care about God's law, they care about man's law, and this guy figured he would get a little bit of redemption in the eyes of society for doing what they thought was right even though he knew he probably wasn't going to get out of prison, which he probably wasn't anyway. If he had read his Bible, he would know that two wrongs don't make a right and that the society he aimed to please was not the true judge of right and wrong.

I will not be sending any money his way, and those of you who do will just be giving him what he probably wanted out of the whole thing, which was to elevate himself to hero status and get a little money out of it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He told the judge that he did it and asked to be able to explain why he did it.

Said he found out his cell mate was a S.O. in prison for a particularly bad case. Said his cellmate kept trying to explain* what he did and that he told him to be quiet and that in the morning he'd have to find a new cell. He said the guy didn't so he jumped down, and beat then strangled him.
    He said justify, not explain, which is a worthy distinction.

"Murderers and tax cheats"

Heh, as if those two could be compared.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    He said justify, not explain, which is a worthy distinction.
    Thanks for the correction.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Exactly. Society is more concerned these days, not with what is 'right' or 'wrong', but with what will justify them in the eyes of the people. They don't care about God's law, they care about man's law, and this guy figured he would get a little bit of redemption in the eyes of society for doing what they thought was right even though he knew he probably wasn't going to get out of prison, which he probably wasn't anyway. If he had read his Bible, he would know that two wrongs don't make a right and that the society he aimed to please was not the true judge of right and wrong.

I will not be sending any money his way, and those of you who do will just be giving him what he probably wanted out of the whole thing, which was to elevate himself to hero status and get a little money out of it.
    Gosh Paul I've watched that video a couple of times and I never heard him say that...

In fact the young man sounds quite clear headed and rather unconcerned with societies opinions of his actions to me.

The small girl dressed in a pink shirt with her hair pulled back into a ponytail scoots closer to the microphone at the witness stand.

Becky Vargo
    Grand Haven

Dec 28, 2013

The 9-year-old girl was in the courtroom on Dec. 12 to testify against a man she once considered her friend.

She hugged a large stuffed animal to her chest and slid to the far side of her seat, leaning away as the jury was seated. A comfort dog sat at her feet; an advocate sat close behind her.

When the one-day trial was all over, the jury took only 10 minutes to convict Theodore Charles Dyer of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. The 66-year-old Grand Haven man now faces up to life in prison when sentenced Jan. 20 by Ottawa County Circuit Judge Ed Post.

The fourth-grader said she and her siblings spent a lot of time with the neighborhood man, as he and his roommate had an open-door policy.

The girl’s sister testified that the victim was Dyer’s favorite, and Grand Haven public safety officers supported that by supplying photos of the man’s locked box that included only photographs of the young victim.

The girl said she often went to the man’s house.

“We played a lot of games, like Twister, Shoots and Ladders, Candy Land,” she said.

The neighbor often took her with him to drop off his roommate at work or to go to a fast-food restaurant.

The girl’s mom testified that she was not aware of any problems until going to collect her young daughter at about 9 p.m. July 23. Her other children were already home at the time.

“He was very nice," the mother said. "He helped out when I needed help with the kids. If we were all home, he’d prop his door open and I’d prop my door open, and the kids would run back and forth.”

So, on the night of July 23, the mother walked into the apartment and back toward the bedrooms, where she heard voices. The bedroom door was ajar, so she opened it farther. She said that's when she saw Dyer performing oral sex on the girl.

“I flung the door open and I yelled,

‘Hell no!’
    http://www.grandhaventribune.com/art...icefire/778041

Romans 2:5–6

But because of your hard and impenitent heart
    you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath
    when God’s righteous judgement will be revealed.
    He will render to each one according to his works
    Last edited by presence; 03-01-2015 at 09:44 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

i'll donate the cost for the bullet to kill this admitted killer. mouthing off is no reason to kill a man.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    i'll donate the cost for the bullet to kill this admitted killer. mouthing off is no reason to kill a man.
    And who would you have pull the trigger?

Something tells me you've not got the stomach to do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And who would you have pull the trigger?

Something tells me you've not got the stomach to do it yourself.
    I'll do it, just as long as they don't publicize my name. I will hate to have all the good people foaming at the mouth to financially support this criminal come after me. Also how do we even know his account of the story is true? for all we know, he is just as much of a criminal as the guy he killed.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I'll do it
    What happend to evil is evil? Does state sanctification somehow absolve that?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast