Thread: [Video] Rand Paul interviewed by Hannity at CPAC

[Video] Rand Paul interviewed by Hannity at CPAC

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qlODrF9tf4

--

THURSDAY ON 'HANNITY' WEEKDAYS @ 10 PM ET

Tonight Sean Hannity broadcasts from CPAC 2015. See what the potential GOP candidates have to say about the road to 2016

On the show tonight

Gov. Scott Walker
    Wisconsin Governor

Sen. Ted Cruz
    Texas Senator

Sen. Rand Paul
    Kentucky Senator

Governor Bobby Jindal
    Governor of Louisiana

Dr. Ben Carson
    Fox News Contributor

Carly Fiorina
    Former Hewlett-Packard CEO
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/
    Last edited by jct74; 02-27-2015 at 10:01 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good interview. Rand is such a breath of fresh air compared to someone like Scott Walker. Wow, and Bobby Jindal is even worse.
    Last edited by Brett85; 02-26-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Great interview. Rand had his supporters around him and got some nice President Paul chants.

I can't find the interview.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Snowballs or it didn't happen.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

The re-air is on right now, if I remember correctly Rand comes on around 25 minutes in

I just saw it. Rand did great. It's primary time again folks.

Just watched it on the re-air.

Rand was very impressive, relaxed and comfortable in his own skin.

Needless to say, he had the most enthusiastic group of surrounding supporters.

The chants of "President Paul" were like music to my ears.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I heard Hannity bought a round of shots for everyone at the pub for that Rand Paul event...

If the economy becomes the central theme of the election, I could see Hannity "Standing with Rand". (Very... Very... Wishful thinking)
    "For those who think the fight for liberty can be won in a couple presidential elections, piss off!"

The fight for Liberty is a lifelong commitment that takes years of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Liberty isn't a Quick Service Drive through, if you have nothing to contribute, please do us all a favor and move along!

Quote Originally Posted by civusamericanus View Post
    I heard Hannity bought a round of shots for everyone at the pub for that Rand Paul event...
    But yet he can't go along with legalizing marijuana.

I love how Hannity couldn't argue with him on anything because there was a whole army of Rand supporters standing behind him.

the "president paul" cheer brought tears to my eyes. i miss that. made it feel like ron was up there again. i havent had that feeling since the last debate in 2012.

Rand Paul KICKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie refused an interview. Hannity is not pleased.

Good thing that Rand got a chance. Tonight is nothing but a Jeb Bush love-fest on the Hannity TV show.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by civusamericanus View Post

If the economy becomes the central theme of the election, I could see Hannity "Standing with Rand". (Very... Very... Wishful thinking)
    Yeah, very wishful thinking. Hannity is nothing but a shill. He avoids naming Rand as much as he can. Tonight Hannity is dedicating his show to Jeb.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand gave a very good accounting of himself and catered the message to a conservative audience well, while still giving signals to his libertarian supporters that he was one of them.

He's much more comfortable with identifying himself as a libertarian. I would say I prefer him saying "Conservative Libertarian" instead of "Libertarian Conservative"