Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminists want to ruin sex ALL OVER AGAIN!

Feminists want to ruin sex ALL OVER AGAIN!

Behold! The ideal sexual encounter according to these Social Justice Warrior proglodytes:

Ye Gods, how revolting. How emasculating and pathetic. I don't get how can my sex-crazed millennial generation be falling for this $#@! so readily. I pity any man who learns how to relate to women this way. This is how the encounter would go in reality:

Guy: Can I kiss you?
    Girl: Uh, okay...
    Guy: Can I touch you there?
    Girl: ...Alright...
    Guy: Can I take off your shirt?
    Girl: No.
    Guy: Can I put my hand on your inner thigh?
    Girl: I think I'm gonna go...
    *Girl gets up*
    Guy: Can I call you tomorrow?
    *Door slams*
    Guy: Can I jerk off?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's funny is that they think they're making it look good when it really just looks stupid and pointless. It really is a parody of itself. It just goes to those ridiculous lengths and then presents them as if they weren't ridiculous, thereby exposing how ridiculous they are.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Just rent.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A better option than asking (in my opinion) is to wait for them to ask you to do something. If your doing anything that they say no or clearly don;t want you to do, stop doing it, immediately! I'm happily married now and out of "the game", but seriously just being a gentleman and not being on a mission to get laid worked well and kept me out of trouble.

I realize that won't work for everyone - i.e. someone who is on a mission to get laid.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Good message, horrible execution.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

"I'm black & blue from the Rolling Stones, and I love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    A better option than asking (in my opinion) is to wait for them to ask you to do something. If your doing anything that they say no or clearly don;t want you to do, stop doing it, immediately! I'm happily married now and out of "the game", but seriously just being a gentleman and not being on a mission to get laid worked well and kept me out of trouble.

I realize that won't work for everyone - i.e. someone who is on a mission to get laid.
    Waiting around for a girl to ask you to do something will mean most men won't be getting any for a long time. As a guy, it's your job to read the signals, and make a move when the time is right. Go in for a kiss, if she enthusiastically kisses you back, start escalating things until you get resistance or her enthusiasm starts to noticably wane. There's something to be said for asking if something you're doing feels good, or asking permission if you're about to do something totally unexpected (like anal sex out of the blue or something), but asking for permission to do everything is a major turn-off to 99% of women. Feminists are hell-bent on sucking the last bits of romance and spontaneity out of relationships.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 02-25-2015 at 07:58 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Good message, horrible execution.
    Bad message, delusional execution.

How about guys just hang a sign around their necks saying "I'm available, sign below and specify sex act to perform..."
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Bad message, delusional execution.
    Wanting sex to be consensual is a bad message?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Waiting around for a girl to ask you to do something will mean most men won't be getting any for a long time. As a guy, it's your job to read the signals, and make a move when the time is right. Go in for a kiss, if she enthusiastically kisses you back, start escalating things until you get resistance or her enthusiasm starts to noticably wane. There's something to be said for asking if something you're doing feels good, or asking permission if you're about to do something totally unexpected (like anal sex out of the blue or something), but asking for permission to do everything is a major turn-off to 99% of women. Feminists are hell-bent on sucking the last bits of romance and spontaneity out of relationships.
    So are most male libertarians, just sayin'.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Not sure how you reach that conclusion.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

This thread is so confusing.

Wanting sex to be consensual is a bad message?
    The vast majority of sex is already consensual, and the small minority of people who don't care about consent won't care about this stupid video. The best, most mutually enjoyable kind of sex almost never starts with the man asking: "may I please start having sex with you now?" In fact I'd bet money that those words has literally never preceded good sex.

If you know what you're doing even remotely, you find the right moment, make a move and consent is obvious through actions. Feminists are lobbying for "Yes means yes" laws where it will be necessary to obtain explicit verbal consent from a woman or you can be charged with assault. Consent is good, feminist neurosis surrounding consent is ridiculous.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 02-25-2015 at 08:30 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post

Craigslist is awesome.

Ha! I don't doubt it. I've said for a long time that male libertarians need to be more social and work on their game with women. That'll do way more to get more ladies involved with the cause than any amount of debating them or trying to appeal to "women's issues" from a liberty perspective. Make a woman fall in love with you, and you've got a libertarian in very short order.

Wait what?

Oh the INTJ thing. Yeah unless I'm on a mission to get laid it's INTJ City.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 02-25-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Ha! I don't doubt it. I've said for a long time that male libertarians need to be more social and work on their game with women. That'll do way more to get more ladies involved with the cause than any amount of debating them or trying to appeal to "women's issues" from a liberty perspective. Make a woman fall in love with you, and you've got a libertarian in very short order.
    It won't hurt a fellow to treat a woman well--it'll probably work to his advantage. You don't have to be an $#@! and talk $#@! about women, then bitch about them not giving you the time of day.

I think this "women only like jackass men" thing is mostly a bunch of crap, unless the woman is a masochist.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

I'm glad I don't have to worry about this. It's one of the reasons it's so much easier to just wait until marriage.

I really wish I would've known that a LONG time ago.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

It won't hurt a fellow to treat a woman well--it'll probably work to his advantage. You don't have to be an $#@! and talk $#@! about women, then bitch about them not giving you the time of day.

I think this "women only like jackass men" thing is mostly a bunch of crap, unless the woman is a masochist.
    Women like confident men, and one thing $#@! guys don't lack is confidence. Many so-called "nice guys" wrongly infer that it's the $#@! act that gets the girl and not the confidence he exudes. You can be a nice guy with great game.

Don't try to have sex with a feminist. Simple solution.

Women like confident men, and one thing $#@! guys don't lack is confidence. Many so-called "nice guys" wrongly infer that it's the $#@! act that gets the girl and not the confidence he exudes. You can be a nice guy with great game.
    I think men like confident women as well, and some of them can be $#@!s too. I think it goes both ways, but since this is a mostly male "thing" the few women here just say $#@! it, because we're informed that we're too stupid to vote and do many other things. The division gets annoying--especially when you're in a movement that is supposed to be (partially) about individualism.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The vast majority of sex is already consensual, and the small minority of people who don't care about consent won't care about this stupid video. The best, most mutually enjoyable kind of sex almost never starts with the man asking: "may I please start having sex with you now?" In fact I'd bet money that those words has literally never preceded good sex.

If you know what you're doing even remotely, you find the right moment, make a move and consent is obvious through actions. Feminists are lobbying for "Yes means yes" laws where it will be necessary to obtain explicit verbal consent from a woman or you can be charged with assault. Consent is good, feminist neurosis surrounding consent is ridiculous.
    lol, I hear you, but that's why I said the execution was horrible. I think it's a good thing to put a spotlight on consent but it doesn't necessarily have to always be verbal or be anything like what was in the video. Men should also be aware that in the average sexual encounter, regardless of intent, the male is usually in a position of physical power. There are understandable reasons why a woman might not attempt to break off the sexual encounter in the middle or otherwise signal non-consent if the man starts doing something she doesn't want. The dynamic is always different for different people and situations, but it's just something I think men might not take into consideration. I have a huge problem with radical feminism and the way they do things but I don't mind the general message about consent in principle.

Life, Liberty, Logic

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think men like confident women as well, and some of them can be $#@!s too.
    To a degree, but a guy who really lacks confidence almost never gets laid, whereas that's not at all true for an unconfident woman. Confidence is pretty much a prerequisite to be a man who gets laid, whereas it's nice but not necessary as a woman. Also, for most men confidence in a woman can become overbearing and unattractive after a certain point, but a man would really have to be at the extreme far end of the bell-curve for that to be true for him.
    I think it goes both ways, but since this is a mostly male "thing" the few women here just say $#@! it, because we're informed that we're too stupid to vote and do many other things. The division gets annoying--especially when you're in a movement that is supposed to be (partially) about individualism.
    Well, I am against female suffrage and indeed, universal male suffrage, but it doesn't have to do with women being "too stupid". I also don't think extending voting rights has much of anything to do with individualism in any desirable sense. That's a different discussion.

They can try all they want, they can't ruin mine. My girl aint buyin' it.
    "The Patriarch"

lol, I hear you, but that's why I said the execution was horrible. I think it's a good thing to put a spotlight on consent but it doesn't necessarily have to always be verbal or be anything like what was in the video. Men should also be aware that in the average sexual encounter, regardless of intent, the male is usually in a position of physical power. There are understandable reasons why a woman might not attempt to break off the sexual encounter in the middle or otherwise signal non-consent if the man starts doing something she doesn't want. The dynamic is always different for different people and situations, but it's just something I think men might not take into consideration. I have a huge problem with radical feminism and the way they do things but I don't mind the general message about consent in principle.
    I'm sorry, but if the man is responsible for making the move (which he is and I'm fine with), then the woman is responsible for hitting the brakes if things go in a direction she doesn't like. There have been times when I'm $#@!ing a chick hard, and it feels good for both of us, but it's just too intense for her and she asks me to stop and pull out for a brief moment. She's never neglected to tell me, and I've always stopped with no problem - and let me tell you, it is hard to stop in the middle of all that, but I always do. There have been similar instances when I'm receiving oral, and the sensation is just too much and I have to take a breather. Most people won't have any problem stopping if someone asks them to, even if it's hard to do. If it's really a guy who will hear "stop" and just refuse, then he's a bad guy and it never should've gone that far with him.

To a degree, but a guy who really lacks confidence almost never gets laid, whereas that's not at all true for an unconfident woman. Confidence is pretty much a prerequisite to be a man who gets laid, whereas it's nice but not necessary as a woman. Also, for most men confidence in a woman can become overbearing and unattractive after a certain point, but a man would really have to be at the extreme far end of the bell-curve for that to be true for him.

Well, I am against female suffrage and indeed, universal male suffrage, but it doesn't have to do with women being "too stupid". I also don't think extending voting rights has much of anything to do with individualism in any desirable sense. That's a different discussion.
    Uhh. Women who lack confidence and don't look great don't get laid much either--most guys just don't notice them, or worse, they use them to get off when they can't get the "hot" girl.

I'm going to start a campaign to ensure than no men get to vote for how or who they are governed by--if that passed, would you be pissed off or not?

Easy question, right? If you're capable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast