Thread: Latest Ben Swann's Truth in Media: The Origin of ISIS

Thumbs up Latest Ben Swann's Truth in Media: The Origin of ISIS

The best breakdown of ISIS yet.

Link: http://benswann.com/truth-in-media-the-origin-of-isis/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    shared, thnx. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Good video. Except it's wrong on this point. The U.S. is not attacking the oil wells. The U.S. is only attacking the ISIS refineries. But ISIS doesn't need the refineries. They sell the crude oil to Turkey, the Kurds and to Syria. Syria buys ISIS oil because Syria is under an illegal and immoral U.S. embargo.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Good video. Except it's wrong on this point. The U.S. is not attacking the oil wells. The U.S. is only attacking the ISIS refineries. But ISIS doesn't need the refineries. They sell the crude oil to Turkey, the Kurds and to Syria. Syria buys ISIS oil because Syria is under an illegal and immoral U.S. embargo.
    They pretty much sell stolen crude in convoys to Turkey, so attacking the refineries is part of the effort to destroy any and all Arab infrastructure. Israel wants to become the regional hegemon. They don't want any strong national governments whatsoever, with its own income base. That why they so badly want to bomb Iran. The nuclear capacity is only the excuse. They want Muslim countries back in the Stone Age, weak and crippled like Iraq now is. Israel revels to the sound of crying Muslim babies.

I think they should've approached the opening part on Saddam differently. They basically made it out that he was a good guy, which he wasn't. Our reason was for going in there was 1, intel gained by torture, and 2, faulty intel that said Saddam had WMDs. Anyone who watches that with background knowledge on Saddam will be immediately skeptical about the rest of the video that followed.

A short read on the subject to show more complexity: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ar/s...3ixzz3S4Ns9h00

Basically I don't think 12 minutes is enough time to cover ISIS's rise in any sort of detail that would actually explain the rise of ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    I think they should've approached the opening part on Saddam differently. They basically made it out that he was a good guy, which he wasn't. Our reason was for going in there was 1, intel gained by torture, and 2, faulty intel that said Saddam had WMDs. Anyone who watches that with background knowledge on Saddam will be immediately skeptical about the rest of the video that followed.

A short read on the subject to show more complexity: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ar/s...3ixzz3S4Ns9h00

Basically I don't think 12 minutes is enough time to cover ISIS's rise in any sort of detail that would actually explain the rise of ISIS.
    I don't think he makes out Saddam to be a good guy, just points out that he was a run-of-the-mill dictator of the type we never have a problem supporting when it suits the US agenda. And it is true Iraq had reliable electricity and garbage collection before the US invasion. Swann is merely pointing out the facts.

No, the intel on WMD was not faulty. Bush flat-out lied about the WMD, and said Saddam could strike the US with nuclear weapons "in as little as 45 minutes" when he was nowhere near this capability.

But for those for whom Swann's analysis is not enough, there is the US Navy admiral who said US allies created ISIS (obviously with the nod of the US:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/w...article/423442
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 03-04-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh, a Ben Swann video. I thought I subscribed to his channel. He never comes up in my feed.
    Wait, I already did subscribe, over a year ago, yet not once has a video of his surfaced in my subscriptions page.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-04-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Oh, a Ben Swann video. I thought I subscribed to his channel. He never comes up in my feed.
    Wait, I already did subscribe, over a year ago, yet not once has a video of his surfaced in my subscriptions page.
    bump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another good one from Storm Clouds Gathering to use for comparison.

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin