Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A revolutionary beehive with a built-in honey tap has taken the beekeeping world by storm

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Do you have the links
    I'm on my phone so I can't copy the text of the response but here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/3VkqTIg1-uI

User name is big_trout_lover

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    I read the other day (YouTube comments on a beehive restoration video) that this contraption ended up with what sounds like a major problem. The crystalized part of the honey (while in the hive) does not get removed through while honey is extracted by this system, and so the bees think they have an ample storage of food for winter when they do not, and as a result starve to death.
    So glad we didn't buy one!

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12