Thread: The Truth About Vaccines & Blue Foot Syndrome

The Truth About Vaccines & Blue Foot Syndrome

The Truth About Vaccines & Blue Foot Syndrome

By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, AOBNMM, ABIHM

I grow weary of people who continually want “proof” that vaccines cause harm and can cause autism. Every year that goes by and call for “More research!! More research!” is shrieked, nearly four million more children are handed over be injected with 49 doses of 16 different vaccines before starting school. Many of these precious bundles will become chronically ill; some will become mortality statistics.

Webster defines proof as “something that induces certainty or establishes validity.” What level of “proof” still needs to be achieved before vaccine injury has definitive confirmation?

Videos of children the day before, and then a few days after vaccines, have documented autistic regression. Is that enough “proof”? Heart wrenching stories about side effects after vaccines – high pitched screaming, vomiting, seizures and even death – have been told by the thousands of parents.

Are the stories put forth by observant parents proof? Or all they all liars?

By now, the connection between a vaccination and a side effect or injury should be easily recognized and diagnosed. Instead, it is much like the story of a child who dropped a large frozen turkey on his foot…

Within hours, his foot became bright blue. His parents, concerned because the child cried inconsolably and refused to walk, quickly sought medical help.

The doctor examined the young lad’s foot and said, “Hmmmm…. I see he is experiencing Blue Foot Syndrome. We don’t know what causes it, but we are seeing more and more children with this condition in the last few years. Now that we have more awareness and better diagnostic skills, we are diagnosing the syndrome more often.

Continued...
    Last edited by donnay; 02-24-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: adding link
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is funny!

By now, the connection between a vaccination and a side effect or injury should be easily recognized and diagnosed. Instead, it is much like the story of a child who dropped a large frozen turkey on his foot…

Within hours, his foot became bright blue.
    It is called "brusing".

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That is funny!

It is called "brusing".

Your urge to troll is so strong that you didn't even take a second to realize the point of that fictional analogy.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

I couldn't help it.

Somebody said Blue Foot and immediately I thought of Boobies.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 02-24-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That is funny!

It is called "brusing".

Hahaha...what's even funnier is your reading skills.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner