Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Son is Dead Because the Concept of Borders Is Dead"

"My Son is Dead Because the Concept of Borders Is Dead"

EXCLUSIVE: My Son is Dead Because the Concept of Borders Is Dead

HOUSTON, Texas – A grieving Texas father told Breitbart Texas, “my son is dead because the concept of borders is dead.” Spencer Golvach was senselessly murdered by an illegal alien who had been deported a number of times after being convicted of committing crimes, including as law enforcement officers now tell us, crimes of violence. Golvach was shot in the head on January 31st while sitting in his car waiting for a stoplight to change. Golvach’s father said he wants the “boomerang” of deportation and illegal reentry into the country to be stopped.

Victor Manuel Reyes was a violent man who on the night of Golvach’s execution, went on a killing spree through the streets in Harris County. He killed two men, including 28-year-old Juan Garcia. Then he shot at another couple before he was shot to death by a Harris County deputy.

Mr. Golvach recounted the tragic events of his son’s death. “My son, Spencer, pulled up to a stoplight … A Victor Manuel Reyes, an illegal alien, pulls up next to him, pulls his gun out, rolled his window down and blew my son’s brains out.”

Golvach said he “understands that not all of those who enter here illegally are bad, but the current system does not allow us to check. This leaves Americans vulnerable, as we see with my son.”

The grief-stricken father told Breitbart Texas “this has to do with foreign intruders into our country. We are not … filtering out …we simply do not know who is coming in.” Mr. Golvach distinguished the criminal illegal alien from migrant workers. He said there needs to be laws that deter illegal aliens from reentering who have been deported after criminal convictions.

In his exclusive video interview with Breitbart Texas, Golvach’s question to politicians who talk tough about illegal immigration is -“what filter do we have, what mechanism can we have to filter out the good from the bad, and how does that work with this ‘do drop-in, come one, come all, it does not matter who you are,’ border policy that we have?”
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...orders-is-dead
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Standing on your dead son's casket to make a political point.
    Real classy, guy.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Diversity enriches yet another life.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If the government didn't take our right to self-defense away, we wouldn't be so dependent on border security and immigration control.

Ya, all them illegal immegrants can get out... they shod go through the process legally, like we Americans did
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Real classy, guy.
    Isn't it all political?

Say my son is murdered at school and he didn't have the right to carry there. And I lobby for unrestricted carry, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Third world pieces of garbage get to act with impunity in this country. And you aren't allowed to touch them. I don't think this is even about the average immigrant who probably minds their own business and goes about their daily activities without harming anyone.

Won't it be great once the NAU is finalized! Its gonna be ponies and candy rainbows for everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Ya, all them illegal immegrants can get out... they shod go through the process legally, like we Americans did
    How are you going to separate them and send them home? Have police stop and ID everybody on the streets and at work until all ten million are gone? Gonna need a lot bigger police force! Checkpoints every few miles? Maybe some sort of National ID cards too to tell "us" from "them". How much freedom are we willing to give up to solve the problem? Papers please!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How are you going to separate them and send them home? Have police stop and ID everybody on the streets and at work until all ten million are gone? Gonna need a lot bigger police force! Checkpoints every few miles? Maybe some sort of National ID cards too to tell "us" from "them". How much freedom are we willing to give up to solve the problem? Papers please!
    You don't have to deport them all. No need to you. The ones who are arrested multiple times get the boot. This isn't rocket science.

Real classy, guy.
    It is an indisputable fact that if we were controlling our borders effectively and deporting the hordes of illegal invaders, this kid would be alive. I'd be pretty pissed too if I lost someone close to me because some deranged third worlder hopped a border and decided to go cracker hunting.

What's three dead people when weighed against "teh riet uv travul!!111!!!" though? How many cultures have to be destroyed, how many have to die on the altar of open borders before libertarians get tired of being useful idiots for globalists?

You can tell by lookin at em, or just by talkin to em cus they dont know simpel english.. it aint rocket sciense
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Do what Eisenhower did on a larger scale. The immigration and border problems could be solved quite rapidly if the government was willing to do what's been proven to work. The lack of border control and deportations isn't because it can't be done, it's because the globalists don't want it done. It's an issue of political will, not logistics.

A repeat offender and a felon. Hello?!?!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It is an indisputable fact that if we were controlling our borders effectively and deporting the hordes of illegal invaders, this kid would be alive. I'd be pretty pissed too if I lost someone close to me because some deranged third worlder hopped a border and decided to go cracker hunting.

What's three dead people when weighed against "teh riet uv travul!!111!!!" though? How many cultures have to be destroyed, how many have to die on the altar of open borders before libertarians get tired of being useful idiots for globalists?
    Your right to travel expires when you assault me. I think that's the paramount issue. They have disarmed the American people to such a degree that they are dependent on corrupt organizations to ascertain who is a threat and who isn't. Yet another person dies needlessly for a political agenda.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-23-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Do what Eisenhower did on a larger scale. The immigration and border problems could be solved quite rapidly if the government was willing to do what's been proven to work. The lack of border control and deportations isn't because it can't be done, it's because the globalists don't want it done. It's an issue of political will, not logistics.
    Forget about Eisenhower. Just filter out the repeat offenders of violent crimes. No questions asked.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    A repeat offender and a felon. Hello?!?!
    Nah, it's worth keeping animals like this in the country. American prisons are far too underpopulated for my liking. Also diversity qua diversity is an inherent good, so this guy's continued residence in the US makes our society better!

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Forget about Eisenhower. Just filter out the repeat offenders of violent crimes. No questions asked.
    I completely agree with that, but he was specifically asking about the ten million. We can get rid of them, it's complete nonsense to say we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Your right to travel expires when you assault me. I think that's the paramount issue. They have disarmed the American people to such a degree that they are dependent on corrupt organizations to ascertain who is a threat and who isn't. Yet another person dies needlessly for a political agenda.
    I don't generally argue from "rights", but a "right to travel" has always struck me as absurd. It's a positive right, not a negative. Moreover, in a democracy having a "right of travel" means illegals are able to force themselves (or at least their children) into a political union with the native population.

Immigration and cultural issues are two of the biggest blindspots libertarians have.

I don't generally argue from "rights", but a "right to travel" has always struck me as absurd. It's a positive right, not a negative. Moreover, in a democracy having a "right of travel" means illegals are able to force themselves (or at least their children) into a political union with the native population.

Immigration and cultural issues are two of the biggest blindspots libertarians have.
    Right to travel is dependent on the wishes of the property owners. If a plurality of property owners in a given territory object, then you know the answer.

Once you are inside our borders you should absolutely have the right to travel freely.

But anyone or town etc. should have the right to be armed. If a stranger shows up, keep an eye on him.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

good to see that, when it furthers your purpose, you still remember what freedom is. Way to skip the hook and go straight for the bobber though.

$#@! happens. It sucks but what are you going to do, lock everyone in cages?

I thought this would be a thread about someone from Syria. Or Libya. Or Iraq. Or............

Yes, the concept of borders died awhile ago.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Control the border. using some numbers in Texas as an example. The state of Texas (taxpayers) pays between $8000 and $10000 per year for each student in public schools. Thus each student has $120,000 "invested" in him in liberal terms. Suppose the kid is an illegal, which is going to limit his job prospects, and just to be generous, works for $50 a day, for 50 years - an income of $600,000 in a work lifetime. Suppose the entire income is spent on sales taxable items, (best case) at a 9% tax rate, the return is $54,000 to the taxpayer. Of course this was the best case. Use oif medical or other things such as EBT cards makes the loss even more severe.

There are citizens, who make less than $24,000 per year, so it is no wonder that the country is going to crater.

The labor supply needs to be restricted to increase wages, or higher wage jobs need to be created. Neither tends to happen with an over supply of labor.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I can tell you never argue from rights because you have no idea what a right is.

The only reason - literally, the only reason - to control who is and is not allowed to be in a particular area is literally to create groups of people whose inherent rights you do not intend to respect.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quit incentivizing illegal immigration and it will stop. Many of the issues we have today stem from allowing government to incentivize undesirable behavior.

Unfortunately, the 1/2 of the government that doesnt believe in employee exploitation does believe in political exploitation.

The welfare state simply cannot coexist with open boarders.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    If we were to stop locking up our population for NON crimes.. there would be space for those few that really need to be caged.

If the US population was armed and trained (well regulated) in the use of arms. There would be NO repeat offenders. they would be caged or eliminated.

Prisons for Profits do not work for anything but lining the pockets of those involved. They increase crime. (it is profitable)
    Prison should be expensive and local.. and used only when necessary.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-23-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The concept of borders is dead? I've got news for you. The US goes way too far in enforcing borders. Surely you've seen the ridiculous check points for citizenship many many miles away from the border.

I wish the concept of borders was dead.

I can tell you never argue from rights because you have no idea what a right is.

The only reason - literally, the only reason - to control who is and is not allowed to be in a particular area is literally to create groups of people whose inherent rights you do not intend to respect.
    I know there's all sorts of modern-mysticism around it, but in reality, a "right" is something an individual or group of individuals can do without being interfered with. "Inherent rights" do not exist.

Your claim is just absurd. The reason you control who can and can't enter an area is to make sure you aren't forced into a social and political union with every schmuck who decides to wander in to said geographic area. If you think that's a good idea, do you advocate that property owners let anyone on their property, regardless of who it is? Are property owners who don't want to let everyone on their property trying to "create groups of people whose inherent rights [they] do not intend to respect"?

Or is it only the state that can't be discriminatory? I know that many libertarians take this view, but if the state exists (which I would prefer it didn't, but we live in the world that is, not the one we want) it should absolutely discriminate who does and doesn't get let in. In a democracy, who the state lets in has a direct effect on the government. Are you saying that flooding a democracy with third worlders with loyalty to a different country will have a negligable effect on said democracy? Fundamentally, that's what open border advocates have to argue in order to hold their absurd counter-factual positions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast