Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nearly 1 Billion US Children Dead from Anti-Vaxxer Paranoia

More dead US kids this year than more than twice to total US population.

Has to be a government school grad doing the stats. <pathetic>

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this scientific study peer reviewed?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Is this scientific study peer reviewed?
    You're being sarcastic - right? umm, right?

It's hosted off a rock bands site who's members probably dropped out of middle school and took WAY too many hallucinogens...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2525 View Post
    I'm starting to question the whole anti-vaccination thing.

This clearly isn't right. Where did this come from?

Maybe they are using commas for the decimal point. But then again, how do you get parts of a kid to six decimal places?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    These numbers are much lower than I what I believe is true. Soon the vast global conspiracy to make children extinct will be exposed. I suspect it was children that developed vaccines in order to eliminate parents that don't buy Girl Scout Cookies. The "pro-cookie" movement is filled with violent extremists!
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I think Matt's original post was sarcasm poking fun at a graphic he found.
    Well, no one on Twitter found it out of the ordinary besides me, as far as I can tell. #AntiVaxxer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2525 View Post
    Well, no one on Twitter found it out of the ordinary besides me, as far as I can tell. #AntiVaxxer
    They are posting other false info with that hashtag, they are posting false comments attributed to Joni Ernst for example, she never said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This clearly isn't right. Where did this come from?
    Why? What does it matter? Why do you care? Being that the thing is both peer-reviewed and based upon a double-blind study.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Funny how as a species we survived Spanish Flu and the Black Plague without any vaccinations what so ever!

Remember, the dinosaurs all died off cuz they werent vaccinated againtst Meteors! So I guess we all need to be vaccinated against Terrorists?
    (yes, thats sarcasm)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe they are using commas for the decimal point. But then again, how do you get parts of a kid to six decimal places?
    Its pretty easy actually, there are parts of kids to six decimal places in some of the most common vaccines.

keywords:

MMR human embryos

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    You're being sarcastic - right? umm, right?

I really could not figure out the OP's point. He seemed to be poking fun at pro-vakksers/anti-healthers, but now he seems to be saying that's actually on a pro-vakksers Twitter account. I went the that Twitter account and it looks like a muddled mess.

It's hosted off a rock bands site who's members probably dropped out of middle school and took WAY too many hallucinogens...

-t

Speaking of rock & rollers. The OP has 2525 in his user name. Maybe he's with a cool band.

I can't believe people are giving serious replies to the obvious troll post. We need signs on this damn forum that reads, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Matt must be laughing his ass off reading the serious responses to his OP. Don't give him the pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I can't believe people are giving serious replies to the obvious troll post. We need signs on this damn forum that reads, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Matt must be laughing his ass off reading the serious responses to his OP. Don't give him the pleasure
    People respond seriously to Onion articles here.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Guess I like this troll. I thought his post was funny.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like this version better:

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Guess I like this troll. I thought his post was funny.
    Yeah. I see a very dry and creative sense of humor behind his threads. We need more people with a sense of humor on this forum sometimes.

Welcome to the forum, Matt!
    Last edited by RJB; 02-24-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Why? What does it matter? Why do you care? Being that the thing is both peer-reviewed and based upon a double-blind study.

If you could link to the study, that'd be great. But I am fairly confident in saying that this isn't a double blind study, because that would be unethical. I think it's just a sarcastic post, but I am not sure some people won't take it seriously.

That is such a lame strawperson argument (STD), the counter would be retort that the only reason you’re not dead right now is because you heart hasn’t stopped pumping blood throughout your body, but that does not mean that eventually it will stop working, so you should preemptively install a pacemaker or ICD.

And I thought pregnancies were attributed to insemination, not statistical probabilities.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    If you could link to the study, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    That is such a lame strawperson argument (STD), the counter would be retort that the only reason you’re not dead right now is because you heart hasn’t stopped pumping blood throughout your body, but that does not mean that eventually it will stop working, so you should preemptively install a pacemaker or ICD.

And I thought pregnancies were attributed to insemination, not statistical probabilities.
    Not the quantum pregnancies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12