Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women in Houston Freak Out About Open Carry Demonstration

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Women in Houston Freak Out About Open Carry Demonstration

Listen to their 911 calls. Our country is so gone.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8SuwXwe6Gr5nBV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd have wrongly guessed that Texans were a little more hip about folks carrying guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I'd have wrongly guessed that Texans were a little more hip about folks carrying guns.
    Lol, Texans are. But these big city "Mom's demand action" liberals are calling the cops hoping to have our rights curtailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

A local conspiracy by a women's group to continue the absolute DEBALLING of our men and ensure public safety for the children.

$#@! em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

You would have indeed.

Texas is nothing but NJ South.

They love them some police state there.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

See something! Say something! LOL

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I really DON'T like these "demonstrations" when they are on private property - in stores and such. I think they do much more harm than good there. But I am developing a different opinion about this. This kind of demonstration puts the cops in a bind rather than some innocent store owner. And if it becomes enough of an annoyance to the cops, they actually might try to educate the public about it just so they don't get anymore calls. So carry on!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I really DON'T like these "demonstrations" when they are on private property - in stores and such. I think they do much more harm than good there. But I am developing a different opinion about this. This kind of demonstration puts the cops in a bind rather than some innocent store owner. And if it becomes enough of an annoyance to the cops, they actually might try to educate the public about it just so they don't get anymore calls. So carry on!
    We are doing the state capitol tomorrow - I'll be carrying my M16A4 clone with the Trijicon mounted for extra shock value.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Seriously? Have you ever been to Austin? Houston is liberal too. Then there are those who may identify as conservative but think only police should open carry.

Texas hadn't been a bastion of independent spirit for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What a bunch of cackling hens!

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    We are doing the state capitol tomorrow - I'll be carrying my M16A4 clone with the Trijicon mounted for extra shock value.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Seriously? Have you ever been to Austin? Houston is liberal too. Then there are those who may identify as conservative but think only police should open carry.
    You are SO right about that!

Politically, it seems like we're coming down to "urban vs. rural" rather than "left vs. right." Cities creep me out. I'll admit I have a prejudiced view on this; I have always been an unabashed "country" type. But having been to most big cities and talked to lots of "city folk" I can only say that city dwellers are.... odd. Very, very odd.

I'm always reminded of John Calhoun's experiments with rats and population density:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

SPOILER: Calhoun found that as the population increased, the rats went nuts. I'm of the opinion that people, in general, work the same way.
    Last edited by KCIndy; 02-23-2015 at 12:11 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

Politically, it seems like we're coming down to "urban vs. rural" rather than "left vs. right." Cities creep me out. I'll admit I have a prejudiced view on this; I have always been an unabashed "country" type. But having been to most big cities and talked to lots of "city folk" I can only say that city dwellers are.... odd. Very, very odd.

I'm always reminded of John Calhoun's experiments with rats and population density:

SPOILER: Calhoun found that as the population increased, the rats went nuts. I'm of the opinion that people, in general, work the say way.
    Well...Austin is basically hippies who never left after college and they are all uber libs and Houston is very racially diverse and skews blue. West Texas is red but the kill em all let God sort em out red.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

Politically, it seems like we're coming down to "urban vs. rural"
    rather than "left vs. right." Cities creep me out. I'll admit I have a prejudiced view on this; I have always been an unabashed "country" type. But having been to most big cities and talked to lots of "city folk" I can only say that city dwellers are.... odd. Very, very odd.

SPOILER: Calhoun found that as the population increased, the rats went nuts. I'm of the opinion that people, in general, work the say way.
    Well let's get on with it then!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    They're wearing dark clothes... santa hats...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Texas hadn't been a bastion of independent spirit for quite some time.
    I still see secession stickers from time to time, which I don't see in other states.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I still see secession stickers from time to time, which I don't see in other states.
    Really?
    Never been up this way ?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    + rep
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    A local conspiracy by a women's group to continue the absolute DEBALLING of our men and ensure public safety for the children.

$#@! em.
    Yeah. Those women suck. But in the case of John Crawford, black man killed by cops having a toy gun in Walmart, it was a man, Ronald Richie, who called. And Richie straight up lied and said Crawford was pointing his gun at people. He later changed his story.

There are libtard do gooder idiots of both genders.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Austin is hip and yuppie (does anyone besides me and Phil Robertson use that term any more ), but they loves them some police state.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...-least-my.html

Plus, my daughter was downtown in the party area (6th st.) that was closed to vehicle traffic, and watched a horse mounted cop whack a woman with his baton for simply getting too close the horse+cop combo.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Really?
    Never been up this way ?

Does UP even have a name? That you would use if you secede?

Because you wouldn't call it "Upper Peninsula"..

Edited to add: this appears to be a secession from the state, not the country... which while still good, ... does not compare with TX
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Austin is hip and yuppie (does anyone besides me and Phil Robertson use that term any more ), but they loves them some police state.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...-least-my.html

Plus, my daughter was downtown in the party area (6th st.) that was closed to vehicle traffic, and watched a horse mounted cop whack a woman with his baton for simply getting too close the horse+cop combo.

Oh I know. I was married in Austin and got a traffic ticket on my wedding day. They were having a zero tolerance day on illegal right turns. In my case I was unfamiliar with the street and missed the sign.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. Those women suck. But in the case of John Crawford, black man killed by cops having a toy gun in Walmart, it was a man, Ronald Richie, who called. And Richie straight up lied and said Crawford was pointing his gun at people. He later changed his story.

There are libtard do gooder idiots of both genders.
    Looks like that black life didn't matter to the leftists.

It's a huge state with different cultures. Just ask all Texans if we should be considered as part of "the south". There are so many differing opinions on that.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    It's a huge state with different cultures. Just ask all Texans if we should be considered as part of "the south". There are so many differing opinions on that.
    I never considered myself from the south. If anything I related to the southwest. Of course I was raised in the far west part of the state. East Texans probably feel differently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast