Thread: The Constitution Is The Solution Lecture Series

The Constitution Is The Solution Lecture Series

This is a really good series. Its very long, I doubt many of you will bother to watch the whole thing, I'm not asking you to. I'm posting it because its a great resource for waking people up. It is the most informative series I have seen. The 6 DVD set is available at the JBS store: https://www.jbs.org/shop-jbs

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's just let the phony baloney BS CONstitution American revolution betrayal and sellout Federalist coup propaganda and brainwashing from the government schools continue on unabated.

"If you tell a big enough lie, long enough, loud enough and often enough, the people will eventually come to believe it." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This is a really good series. Its very long, I doubt many of you will bother to watch the whole thing, I'm not asking you to. I'm posting it because its a great resource for waking people up. It is the most informative series I have seen. The 6 DVD set is available at the JBS store: https://www.jbs.org/shop-jbs
    I'm willing to start this series, but would you please tell me who is hosting or sponsoring this series so I can get an idea about their background/credibility? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    I'm willing to start this series, but would you please tell me who is hosting or sponsoring this series so I can get an idea about their background/credibility? Thanks
    Looks like the John Birch Society.

https://www.google.com/search?q=John...gbv=2&oq=&gs_l=

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Looks like the John Birch Society.

https://www.google.com/search?q=John...gbv=2&oq=&gs_l=
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    Sure, its a representative of the John Birch Birch society, like Ronin said. The name of the guy doing it is Robert Brown, the John Birch Society's Regional Field Director. Ron Paul really likes the JBS.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

"The Constitution would be a major improvement over what we have today. But we need to realize that the Constitution itself represented a major increase in government power over the Articles of Confederation, which would have served us quite well had it not been overthrown. I'm not impressed by the bunch that foisted the Constitution on us. They were really up to no good. We've all but forgotten that most everyone opposed it at the time. It only squeaked through once the Bill of Rights was tacked on. The Bill of Rights isn't perfect, but it at least had the advantage of spelling out what the government could not do. In a rather ingenious twist, even that has been perverted: it is now seen as a mandate for the federal government to tell lower orders of government what they cannot do, meaning that it ends up being a force for centralization. This is such a tragedy. If Patrick Henry could see what became of it, I'm sure he never would have tolerated it. The same might be true of Hamilton, for that matter. So long as we are talking about founding documents, the one that really deserves more attention is the Declaration of Independence. Now here is an inspiring document that shows us where we should go in the future!" -- Lew Rockwell

~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, Ron really does need to go back and read Spooner again.

If we ever figure out how to make theft and fraud unprofitable, then we can talk about it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Bump.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

great idea!
    why don't you contact Ron himself and straighten him out?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    great idea!
    why don't you contact Ron himself and straighten him out?
    I did. He agreed with me.

What's the question again, that the CONstitution is the solution, answers?

have you noticed how frequently the CONstitution is attacked on RPF's
    did you miss the question the first time? or have you already answered it for us newbies?
    Last edited by HVACTech; 04-23-2015 at 10:40 AM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    have you noticed how frequently the CONstitution is attacked on RPF's

No, I usually just notice mine.
    did you miss the question the first time? or have you already answered it for us newbies?
    I've slept since then.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've slept since then.

only yours?

dude! all the popular members are doing it!

Let's just let the phony baloney BS CONstitution American revolution betrayal and sellout Federalist coup propaganda and brainwashing from the government schools continue on unabated.

"If you tell a big enough lie, long enough, loud enough and often enough, the people will eventually come to believe it." -- Adolf Hitler
    +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

to the OP.

this is a very good one.
    my neocon friends are giving it the thumbs up!
    let me know what you think?

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/constitution...ampaign=con101

I agree. Last time he talked about it he was beginning to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    +rep
    nice circle jerk you got going on here.
    what are you BOTH up to? like 15 or 20 neg reps if I piss you off?
    please sir! can I have ANOTHER!

do you NOT know how to update your profile?

I dare you to!

Danke showed us HIS goldmember.

your turn!
    Last edited by HVACTech; 04-23-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I agree. Last time he talked about it he was beginning to understand.

go guys!

clearly Ron Paul, will ONLY achieve his Full dimension of understanding with your help!

heavenlyboy 34 and Ronin truth to the rescue!

in case you BOTH did NOT notice, he completely blew off the question as immature.
    Last edited by HVACTech; 04-23-2015 at 06:43 PM.