Thread: 19 out of 21 Jeb Bush foreign policy advisors are hawks from previous GOP administrations

19 out of 21 Jeb Bush foreign policy advisors are hawks from previous GOP administrations

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-18-2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: [Mod Edit] Added link.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they on Brian's list of neocons?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Are they on Brian's list of neocons?
    Time to make some updates...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19 out of 21 Jeb Bush forgeign policy advisors are hawks chickenhawks from previous GOP administrations
    FIFY

This isn't surprising. Many of these neo-cons are widely respected in Academia and policy. Of course he would use experts with credibility.

Can the OP site his source?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Time to make some updates...
    Please make note of the fact that tom ridge was the very first head of DHS. Before that, while he was Governor of PA, he was heavily involved in the biometrics industry, and stacked the state DOT with his biometric buddies. In both roles, he was instrumental in the push for real id. PA was one of the first states that bend over backwards to implement it was quickly as possible, thanks to tom ridge.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think we have a few potential candidates who are surrounding themselves with Bush foreign policy advisors. Right?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 02-18-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Can the OP site his source?
    Here 'tis:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-venn-diagram/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Why is this a surprise? Jeb was a signer of PNAC...the neocon/neo fascist manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I think we have a few potential candidates who are surrounding themselves with Bush foreign policy advisors. Right?
    Romney currently leads the list with eight. Rubio has five. Jeb has four. Hillary has three. Ryan has three.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Reference-List

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Why is this a surprise? Jeb was a signer of PNAC...the neocon/neo fascist manifesto.
    Jeb is OG...

His foreign policy speech is typical neocon fare. Not any surprise.

Good news is he's a horrible speaker. Like really bad.

"Liberty diplomacy" is a funny new Bush euphemism for bombing the $#@! out of other countries.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    "But I'm going to be different from my brother and father! I'm my own man!" Not really...

Oligarch Rules – Jeb Bush Surrounds Himself with the Architects of His Brother’s Iraq War
    http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...hers-iraq-war/

It may be hard to believe, but either one of the two status quo choices for U.S. President currently being force-fed down the American public’s throat will be almost unquestionably more imperial and warlike than Barack Obama. The reason is simple. Any society that apathetically stands by as one President after the other tramples on the Constitution will be subject to a litany of increasingly tyrannical, and even insane, leaders. This is why the oligarchy isn’t even pretending that we live in a Republic or a Democracy anymore. They are shoving our pathetic servitude right in our face by putting up these two preposterous and dangerous candidates.

If you still had any doubt, today we learn that Jeb Bush is actively surrounding himself with the exact same people who under the George W. Bush administration, masterminded the terrible tragedy known as the Iraq war.
    [...]
    Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) will deliver a speech on Wednesday that seeks to distance his foreign policy views from the previous two Bush presidents, saying, according to early excerpts, that while he admires his presidential family members, “I am my own man.”

“[M]y views are shaped by my own thinking and own experiences,” Bush will say as he lays out a vision that calls for increased military spending in order to project strength and encourage peace worldwide.

“Having a military that is equal to any threat is not only essential for the commander in chief … it also makes it less likely that we will need to put our men and women in uniform in harm’s way,” he will say. “Because I believe, fundamentally, that weakness invites war … and strength encourages peace.”
    Yes, like all the peace the U.S. has unleashed upon the world since 9/11. Such as the creation of ISIS from the smoldering crater your brother left in Iraq.
    [...]
    In 2003, for instance, Jeb Bush explained to Florida reporters that “in his heart, I know [George W. Bush] is doing what he thinks is right, and I concur with him.” Ten years later, he told an NBC reporter that “history will be kind to my brother [on Iraq] the further out you get from this and the more people compare his tenure to what’s going on now.” And in a joint CNN interview with George in 2010, Jeb said, “I have never disagreed with [George W. Bush]… ‘til death do us part.”
    History is being written as we speak, and we can now see that the war in Iraq led directly to the creation of ISIS. Kind indeed.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, I bet he talks to henry kissenger's sorry ass every night before he goes to bed.. You know that kewl New World Order chit that makes Americans foot the bill for every bad decision made in Europe.

Does anyone actually support Jeb Bush??

If one more Bush or Clinton gets elected, I'm going to completely lose faith in the American people.....that is, if the elections aren't rigged.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau