Thread: Kimberly Guilfoyle calls for draft on The Five

Kimberly Guilfoyle calls for draft on The Five

using the ISIS/Israel does it excuse, she called several times for a draft/involuntary servitude.

maybe the right is finally overplaying their hand.

Rand should jump on this. while the base is pro-war, as Nixon understood they are anti-draft.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh. Well. It's a good thing nobody cares what Kimberly freaking Guilfoyle thinks about anything.

she's a freak.

that is all.

while no one cares what she thinks (the Five does have a huge audience) it could put the ISIS war in perspective. if one or more of the 2016 candidates runs with her position it could greatly help Rand if he capitalizes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    she's a freak.

that is all.
    Her audience likely doesn't listen to much that she has to say because...you know....

Her "fans", I'd imagine, don't seek her out for enlightenment. She knows her role.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 02-18-2015 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    She knows her role.
    Biznatch

My vocabulary expanded thanks to Better Call Saul.

I hereby nominate Ms. Kimberly Guilfoyle to be the first person to be drafted and shipped out. We'll call it "leading by example."

She doesn't have to go to combat, but if she really wants to see people drafted to "support the troops" she can be the first to sit in some stuffy 115 degree tent "over there" and live on MREs while processing paperwork for the Army.
    Last edited by KCIndy; 02-17-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    using the ISIS/Israel does it excuse, she called several times for a draft/involuntary servitude.

maybe the right is finally overplaying their hand.

Rand should jump on this. while the base is pro-war, as Nixon understood they are anti-draft.
    You're correct that they are using some of these news entertainment platforms to sell political skullduggery, though.

I can't say much about Rand with regard to it. I'm kind of on my last limb with him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let them call for the draft personally i would see all the Cheering War Mongers and Arm Chair warriors send themselves to the battlefield along with the blessing backing of their beloved Democratic ally Saudi Arabia.

Kimberly Guilfoyle,McCain,Lindsy,Marco,Cheney and pro war commentators should be personally send to the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    I hereby nominate Ms. Kimberly Guilfoyle to be the first person to be drafted and shipped out. We'll call it "leading by example."

She doesn't have to go to combat, but if she really wants to see people drafted to "support the troops" she can be the first to sit in some stuffy 115 degree tent "over there" and live on MREs while processing paperwork for the Army.
    I second that motion. In fact I think every person who "supports" the draft should put themselves or their children at the head of the line...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If history has taught us anything its that the draft has helped prevent the US from going to war. I learned this from esteemed historian Charles Bernard Rangel.

Just don't make me eat the Cheese and Vegetable Omelet MRE - I'll tell you anything.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Biznatch

My vocabulary expanded thanks to Better Call Saul.
    That word's been around at least 20 years, bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

could be a trial balloon for someone; she is the first conservative to propose this in a long time. liberals, from Jon Stewart to Rangel, back to FDR and Bobby Kennedy, have always pushed for a draft. but Republicans, from Taft to Goldwater to Nixon to Rumsfeld, have a been against it. and she kept on repeating it.

I just saw a twitter post that Chris Matthews was also pushing for a draft last night-interesting
    Last edited by cindy25; 02-18-2015 at 05:19 AM.

Draft Kimberly!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Strap her a$$ to the Bachmann warhead. I'd say launch, but there will likely be a few other morons we want to launch over there too. We should hold out for a couple more.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    That word's been around at least 20 years, bruh.
    I don't get out much.

Just trying to stay hip with you young whippersnappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    If history has taught us anything its that the draft has helped prevent the US from going to war. I learned this from esteemed historian Charles Bernard Rangel.
    I never regarded Good Time Charlie as " esteemed" .

I say Guilfoyle goes first to fight and sends her kids too.

Not that I watch a lot of entertainment news or anything but out of all of them, she's usually one of the few with half a clue.

Why don't these folks go fight ISIS themselves rather than volunteering other people's children?
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did